PDA

View Full Version : Laser Hair Removal

Belle
May 5th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I've been wondering for a few months now if it sways blue or pink? because it is laser and effects our system. Thanks in advance.

atomic sagebrush
May 6th, 2011, 03:09 PM
I'm not finding anything to speak of but I will keep looking.

My Fabulous Children
May 8th, 2011, 03:27 AM
OMG we have to think about that too!! WTH a lot of people don't know about swaying and they getting what they want boys & girls, but we are going crazy here, lol.

atomic sagebrush
May 8th, 2011, 11:23 AM
I know, right??? Wouldn't it be nice to be one of them!!! :p

My Fabulous Children
May 9th, 2011, 11:19 PM
I know, right??? Wouldn't it be nice to be one of them!!! :p

Agreed, I wish!!!!

begonia
May 10th, 2011, 05:11 PM
FWIW I had laser done in between my girls ... because there isn't a lot of research on it I waited til I was done breastfeeding DD1, and I hadn't had any treatments for about a year prior to TTC DD2.

I really want to get it done again on a different area (it is so worth it if you're considering it, by the way) but am waiting until after I'm done getting pg and done nursing the next (and last) little one.

ThreeLittleStars
February 11th, 2015, 04:15 AM
Bump... Any new info on this? I want to ttc boy early summer probably and have been looking into laser hair removal when it occurred to me that it might be likely to sway girl? Any thoughts on this?
Thanks!

maidentomother
February 11th, 2015, 08:45 AM
I had some done in 2011 and have been thinking about getting a few more sessions. Just mske sure you're not pregnant. I doubt it sways either way. I conceived B/G twins maybe 6 months after my 4th session.

I also had my spider veins lasered (a big fat fail and waste of money) but that was in early 2007.

atomic sagebrush
February 11th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Bump... Any new info on this? I want to ttc boy early summer probably and have been looking into laser hair removal when it occurred to me that it might be likely to sway girl? Any thoughts on this?
Thanks!

There is very little likelihood that this sways. I woudl not give it one minute of thought or concern. :)