PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice on Months to Sway

illinoismom
July 6th, 2013, 11:17 PM
I have been on the LE diet with supplements, etc since April. June was the only month we were going to try for baby #4. Unfortunately, I did not get pregnant last month..boo :(

So...I hadn't thought about trying in July but EVERY Chinese gender chart says boy for July. The charts were right for my three other children so I tend to put faith in them.

What would you all do? Should I ignore them and just try anyway? THANKS!!

I Love Ladybugs
July 7th, 2013, 05:51 PM
I would say ignore them anyway, what elements of your previous pregnancies have in common? I don't have much faith in the Chinese calendars, according to them my DS2 would have been a DD1!! Every OWT pointed to girl, but he is all boy!! I would say if your lifestyle is girl friendly, then you should stand a choice to hear girl!

myrainbowgirl
July 8th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Completely agree. Chinese gender charts are just for fun. The have been wrong for me! Go for it!

Funkyfry
July 8th, 2013, 09:58 AM
I totally agree too! They have been wrong for too. Good luck ttc and I hope thisis your month. :ttc:

lovemy2blessings
July 8th, 2013, 10:04 AM
I'm in the same boat as you. I hate this, but I also have faith in them because they have been correct with both of my boys. It's so hard trying to plan around it, it sucks!!! :( I don't even know what to tell you because I feel the same way. Good luck mama!!!

stephk
July 8th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Sorry you did not get PG in June. I have to agree with others - ignore the Chinese gender calendars. It was correct for me too (I have 1 DS) but its got a 50/50 chance to be correct. If you are doing lots of other girl friendly stuff then that is more in your favour than a calendar. Good luck hon.

illinoismom
July 8th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Thanks everyone! I don't know what to do...just sick of the diet, planning, supplements, etc. Oh well...good luck to you all and thanks for your help! :)

atomic sagebrush
July 9th, 2013, 09:27 PM
The Chinese gender chart is bunk. If it worked, there wouldn't be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls in China.

atomic sagebrush
July 9th, 2013, 09:29 PM
It does not matter if it is right for any one person. We did tons of polls here and on ig and there are always 50-50results. Right for some, wrong for some.

sushikitty
July 9th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Chinese chart was wrong for me. I would just ignore it. It says boy for this month, and I want a girl.

Mrsandmama
July 10th, 2013, 10:19 AM
I agree with the others. That crap is just that, crap.

illinoismom
July 10th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Thanks! We are going to just try it this month and see what happens. I am really (as I am sure everyone is) OK with a boy if it is meant to be. I would rather get pg sooner rather than later. So I will give it our best shot with diet, etc. Good luck everyone!

Funkyfry
July 11th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Thanks! We are going to just try it this month and see what happens. I am really (as I am sure everyone is) OK with a boy if it is meant to be. I would rather get pg sooner rather than later. So I will give it our best shot with diet, etc. Good luck everyone!

Good luck

illinoismom
August 4th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Well this month didn't work anyway! We did try. I am wondering if I am doing too many things and my ph is too low. I don't really want to mess with testing it. Oh well...back to the diet....uggg ;)

BabyGirl4Me
August 4th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Chinese gender calendar/biorhythms/full vs new moon/seasons & ions have all been debunked. Science has demonstrated that there is a slight increase in # of girls conceived vs boys in the months of March, April and May and the ratio of boys to girls is higher in the months of September - November. Here's Atomic's essay on the Seasons and Swaying: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/1693-seasons-swaying.html

If you are doing a sway already I certainly would *not* put off TTC until March just based on this though. :D Keep trying!