PDA

View Full Version : dreamingmaybeoneday!!

littlebuddys
May 6th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Does anyone know if DMOD had her baby girl im sure shes due but haven't seen any updates. (was dmod on ingender not sure if she kept the same name). x

Mykids
May 6th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Her user name is Dreaming in this forum, She is due on May 7th. But no news from her yet in the private forum aswell.

littlebuddys
May 7th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Thanks alot mykids. All the best dreaming may she be everything you ever dreamed of and more!!

Dreaming
May 7th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Hi Littlebuddys, thank you for thinking of me, especially during such a difficult time. I read your update on IG and couldn't believe it, I'm so sorry. It seems all the girls I'm following and routing for are having a really hard time of it at the moment and I've been staying away from posting. I'm still pregnant, about to go overdue (usual for me) and I'm still nervous as anything that something will go wrong. With all the bad news on these forums at the moment I guess I'm waiting for my downfall. You must go back for your frostie. Your other 2 both stuck and you have every reason to believe the third one will as well (in the right place). I hope you can move on and will have success with your FET. X

littlebuddys
May 19th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Any news!!!! Se must be here by now

Babymad
June 6th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Hi Girls.....
Just found this site :)

And was so pleased to see this post as I was thinking about Dreaming as I knew your little girl was due :)

I hope she arrived safely - look froward to hearing your news!

Hi Little buddys, how are you doing??

Dreaming
June 7th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Hi Babymad and Littlebuddys, thanks for the well wishes! Yes, my DD has arrived! She is nearly 3 weeks old now and is just perfect! I feel so very lucky to have her and so relieved that she is healthy and looks like my boys! I did write a longer post on the main HT forum. I tried to post the same on IG but it got eaten and I haven't got around to trying to post again. I hope you are both well. Would love an update from you Babymad.

jils04
June 7th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Oooooh so beautiful. Congrats. Welcome to the pink club dreaming.x

Babymad
June 8th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Wow thats great news Dreaming :) Many congrats, I am so happy for you all :) I am still working my way around this site but it looks like alot of it is private forums but I will look out for your other post.
Are you on FB? Would love to see some pics?
I am good thanks, keeping busy with my three boys :) Its lovely to see how everyone is doing on here :)