PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice please

Angelone
July 7th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Well this is the weirdest bfp story iv ever had... On the 1st July I did a frer and it had the faintest of lines on it then took another the next day and it was a bit fainter so on the 4th July my period came and was med t heavy for two days then today I still had boob pain so decided to test don't no y but it came back positive and 1-2 weeks on cbd... I am in total shock at the bfp and was wondering if anyone on here had similar stories xx

lovemy2blessings
July 7th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Yes had this with both of my pregnancies it's weird, but Dr said it was normal as long as there was no cramping and the bleeding would go away.

I Love Ladybugs
July 7th, 2013, 03:28 PM
The last m/c for me presented in a similar manner.....well, in a way. Even in my healthy pregnancies I had had bleeding, but I knew it was off from the start. My best advice is to either see your MD and get some betas or wait it out and retest in about a week. Lots of hugs....and hope that it is a good pregnancy just off to a tougher start!

Angelone
July 7th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Thanx girls it's sort of put my mind at ease that it's happened to u both before and uv had healthy pregnancies so I think I just need to ride it out and see what happens xx

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Angelone
July 9th, 2013, 03:23 AM
I think the tests look to b getting lighter :( what do u all think x

I Love Ladybugs
July 9th, 2013, 08:53 AM
I think the tests look to b getting lighter :( what do u all think x

On my screen, they all look about the same. When can you get betas done? Are you going to book an MD visit? My ICs this pregnancy did not really ever change much in the initial weeks when I thought that in 2 days they should have gone from faint to bold!! Good luck!

Angelone
July 9th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Oh really?? I think we just assume they will and has everything been ok!?? They don't seem to bothered about doing them they just keep saying give it a week and we'll see if ur still preg xx

missmegrn
July 9th, 2013, 02:54 PM
The only way to know for sure is to get some betas done and it obviously depends on your doctor's policy and your insurance about when they will have you schedule an appt. My obgyn wouldn't schedule an appt for me for either of my pgs until I was 7/8 wks, even with me having a past m/c. I'm sure this differs dr to dr though and your situation/symptoms. Good luck and I hope this one is a sticky baby for you!

Angelone
July 12th, 2013, 01:52 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/13/y9ajadup.jpg
Our Dr doesn't seem to b too worried bout doing blood tests it's a nitemare all this uncertainty :( these are my most recent tests...