PDA

View Full Version : Not even TTC or pregnant, but had dreams about babies

Loveychoc
July 7th, 2013, 11:42 PM
On the night i got back from a friend's baby shower I suddenly had the feeling of wanting another baby myself (Ttc#2 and even if it was another ds maybe it should be ok i said to my self) and feeling a bit overwhelmed with sudden thoughts of wanting of a newborn, my mind was filled with baby stuff prior to sleep. Then i just had quite a vivid dream of holding my own newborn, but I didnt know whether the baby was a boy or girl (in my dream i just didnt check the gender ok!). What i saw was how much the baby resembles me and my husband. He/she got my eyes and face and DH's signature nose lol! Then i heard dh saying what a pretty girl the baby was. But at a glance i had a feeling i was holding a boy.

It was the closest , felt like real baby dream ever. though We are not ttc, but often a dream could be an indication of what would really happen! And the thing is we wanted a girl lol! But my dream was indicating a 50-50 feeling.

Has anyone experienced this before? Maybe i shouldnt get carried over by a dream huh... And just do my ttc girl diet dilligently. :)

aidansmum
July 8th, 2013, 06:09 AM
I am a bit of a freak and have naughty dreams a few days prior to O :oops:, then 3 days through to O day I dream of babies, all genders, one night is a girl, another a boy :bigsmile: Absolutely nuts!
Now, all the times I've actually been pregnant I dreamt my first was a boy more often than a girl, and that was correct, my second I dreamt he was a girl more than boy (nah! All boy!), third one I dreamt he was a boy every single time, even though I wanted a girl, and voila! Another boy out! :)
Something that I used to do, when I start to feel bubba moving, I tended to relax, get into a quiet state of mind and ask my baby's soul to communicate with me, and every single time I heard in my heart BOY BOY BOY! Never failed :rofl:

Dreamt
September 1st, 2013, 12:32 PM
I have had similar dream and probably it's driven by your past thoughts. BUT dream interpretation dictionary says something different:

Dreaming of a newborn (http://dreamsabout.net/newborn.html) child, means will have a pleasant surprise and a new hope, but also many concerns. A baby or child represents something that requires great care and attention the meaning can change depending on whether it is your original responsibility or one that has been passed off on you by someone else

3littleladies
September 3rd, 2013, 03:08 AM
I thought dreaming of a new born means a new beginning, but maybe you are ready to ttc?