PDA

View Full Version : FET

littlebuddys
May 6th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Does anyone know what the chance is as a percentage of a SET thawing successfully? Thanksx

nuthinbutpink
May 7th, 2011, 11:28 AM
If it was a quality blast that was frozen there should be no issue at all with the thaw. You can check SART for your clinic's live birth FET stat.

littlebuddys
May 7th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Thanks alot NBP not sure about the quality was a blast B/C, so not as great as the two I just put back! wish I had just put back one of them!

nuthinbutpink
May 7th, 2011, 12:16 PM
All of us pregnant with traditional FETs are pregnant with lesser quality blasts! Doesn't matter. Mine is now 9 months old!

nuthinbutpink
May 7th, 2011, 08:07 PM
little- what happened with your cycle? I am sorry I am not familiar with your cycle.

nuthinbutpink
May 7th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Okay, I just googled you and found you siggie on IG:sad:. I am so, so sorry that happened to you. What are the odds??!!

If you had two good ones that stuck, that third blast has an excellent shot at taking for you too! You obviously make good embies. I'm here if you need any help with the FET. That is how I got my son after a fresh BFN so I am familiar with the process. B/C grade is great. Good luck to you and after what you have been through I sure hope you get your DD with that remaining blast and I am so happy you have her there so you can try again!:Flower:

patience4purple
May 11th, 2011, 10:37 PM
I will also jump in this post as a recent fellow FET cycler. I had close to none hope for my Day 6 frozen grade 2(grade 1 being the best) blast, that at the ET was just starting to hatch. Well, here I am, just got my NT scan on Monday and she looks normal so far. You just never know, but a chance is a chance and you should take advantage of it! You just have to go with the medicated FET, so you know you have given your best in being ready for that little bean, just my 2 cents! Good luck!

prayforprincess
August 9th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I am hoping they are good because I am doing a SET in 10 days. I only have 1 normal xx and I am praying that it works. Good luck to you

nuthinbutpink
August 9th, 2011, 10:26 PM
I am hoping they are good because I am doing a SET in 10 days. I only have 1 normal xx and I am praying that it works. Good luck to you

They definitely work! My DS was a frosty! Good luck!