PDA

View Full Version : Crown of the head

onebigwish
July 8th, 2013, 07:27 AM
is it right for you?
DS1 has his crown almost exactly in the middle of his head. So for him ist right...
DS2 has a crown a Little bit to the right.
I hope sooo this is true and get my Girl :bigsmile:

hotdogz&boyz
July 8th, 2013, 04:17 PM
I haven't heard this OWT. What is it?

My first has a swirl (that's what you are talking about? The hair whorl?) on the left. My second sons is in the center. My daughters is also in the center.

onebigwish
July 11th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Yes thats what i am talking about. LOL

purplepoet20
June 13th, 2014, 12:37 PM
How does this one work???

DS1 is Right and swirls like a clock
DS2 is Right and swirls like a clock
DS3 has 2 in the middle and they swirl away from each other

beshow2
June 13th, 2014, 04:33 PM
we believe two swirls mean a boy next.

CattyPad
September 24th, 2014, 11:10 AM
What i heard is that if your child has the hair crown in the centre, the next baby will be the same gender.
But if the hair crown is to the side the next baby will be the opposite gender.

I only have one so I can't check ;) so it would be great to hear if it's right for other mums out there!

atomic sagebrush
September 27th, 2014, 02:41 PM
All 4 of my boys are identical, no change - all on upper left side

Dreamofpink
September 27th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Ds1 & ds3 centre crowns. Ds2 has an awkard off-centre double crown! :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

atomic sagebrush
September 28th, 2014, 11:24 AM
I thought of something that might be illuminating...obviously I do not want you guys putting any stock into this.

I have light haired kids and dark haired kids and my light haired kids have very thick wavy hair that is more like hair, while my dark haired kids have what I would call coarse hair (also very thick) and seems more like a dog's fur instead of hair. The light haired kids also have the same hairline, and so do the dark haired kids. So I think that for those of you who have only 1-2 kids, you probably don't realize this but these variations are all down to genetics and cannot predict anything whatsoever. the pattern starts to become more obvious when you have several kids - as a lady with 10 kids once told me, "there are apples and oranges and then a couple spares."

hotdogz&boyz
September 28th, 2014, 11:38 PM
^^Even though I "only" have three, this is true of my kids too. My light-haired children have very similar hair-lines, similar texture hair/thickness, swirls in the same spot, and parts on the same side. Both of their hair needs to be washed more frequently to be managable (or look decent). While my dark haired child has a completely different hair texture (much thicker, like you say, dog coat-like), a different hairline and swirl pattern, and his cooperates the best if it hasn't been washed in a day or two. I'd put this one down to genetics. I'd love another dark haired child to test this theory out ;) And because I love dark hair on little kids. Lol.

atomic sagebrush
September 29th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Only three?? You better get busy girl! ;)

You will have to come and update this thread when Greenie arrives. :)