PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had similar symptons with two pregnancies but had different genders?

wishing on a star
May 7th, 2011, 06:55 AM
I was just wandering the above question, i had m/s with both ds but it started a little later around 6 weeks, this one ive had it from about 4 weeks> Also my boobs are a bit sore sometimes which is similar to my other pregnancies, and extreme fatigue!
xx

wishing on a star
May 8th, 2011, 05:05 AM
anyone lol?! xx

Myloves
May 9th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Well my boobs felt very sore when i pregnant with DD - but with DS1 and 2 didn't feel sore at all.

*But the rest of pregnancy with DD was was pretty much the same as DS1 (only my symptoms with my first son's were alot stronger). DS2 was almost completely the opposite to both my third and first pregnancies.

mitz0315
May 19th, 2011, 04:36 PM
m/s with ds1 with extreme fatigue. craved sweets and coke with him. with ds2, i had slight cramping, no m/s and craved lemonade and cookie cake. boobs were never sore with either.

Roonarpia
May 19th, 2011, 04:38 PM
My boobs were super sore with all of my DDs and my DS, the pregnancies were almost identical. I thought for sure this time I was having a girl because of it...but is is a boy :)

BabyCakesTor
October 12th, 2012, 04:22 PM
My first two pregnancies were the same and my last was totally different... All boys, different fathers though. First two, same dad last one different father....my last one I had severe nausea through the first trimester and the last.

Shellbelle
October 12th, 2012, 04:25 PM
It's funny, because I was just googling this yesterday. ;) None of my pregnancies has been the same. This one is beginning to feel more like the last (which was a boy), so I'd love to know how many people out there had similar pregnancies with different genders, too.

HopingForPigtails
October 12th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Well, all of my pregnancies were basically the same. First two were boys, this one a DD.

My SIL had two totally different pregnancies and both hers were boys!

auroara78
October 16th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Pregnancy with DS's and DD were very similiar, except I had morning sickness in the morning with DD and at nite with DSs (but that could've been the jobs I had too...I had a job with DS1 and 2 where I worked a lot of nites and DD I had a morning job). The major difference was that I had a strong meat aversion with DD, where with the boys eating meat helped calm my MS down.

And my boobs did feel fuller with DD than with my sons, but that could've been that it was my 3rd preg as well and my body "figured" out what to do with the boobs this time, lol, I'm not sure.