PDA

View Full Version : Yo mama so fat

Becca.lms
July 11th, 2013, 10:47 PM
What if someone puts on a few pounds, then loses them a few says before conception. Sway pink or blue?

HopeandDreamG
July 11th, 2013, 11:19 PM
I think it can go either way. For it to truly make a difference you need to diet for several weeks-

gurly
July 11th, 2013, 11:27 PM
I believe the sudden weight loss is supposed to sway pink because it will cause a drop in insulin and testosterone levels

mis2ninos
July 11th, 2013, 11:51 PM
oh man with that title I was waiting for the punchline haha but no.really I think a sudden drastic weight loss would sway pink, I'm planning on le but the week before o cutting way back on calories.

strawberrymom
July 12th, 2013, 07:41 AM
I could be wrong but I believe I read this was not recommended. It is not just the losing of weight but MORE the overall declining maternal condition (less nutrients). Also there has been greater success for people on the diet longer (poss. because eggs take 90 days to fully mature) so if you have increased your nutrients recently only to decrease them for a short period they might cancel each other out, or worse your body might not yet "registered" a declining condition.

nuthinbutpink
July 12th, 2013, 07:58 AM
That's not swaying. That's just a crash diet.

HopeandDreamG
July 12th, 2013, 09:51 AM
I could be wrong but I believe I read this was not recommended. It is not just the losing of weight but MORE the overall declining maternal condition (less nutrients). Also there has been greater success for people on the diet longer (poss. because eggs take 90 days to fully mature) so if you have increased your nutrients recently only to decrease them for a short period they might cancel each other out, or worse your body might not yet "registered" a declining condition.

Your not wrong. That's why I said it could go either way! Its not swaying. I just didn't feel like typing it all! Lol

Becca.lms
July 12th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Your not wrong. That's why I said it could go either way! Its not swaying. I just didn't feel like typing it all! Lol

Errrr so stressed out.

HopeandDreamG
July 12th, 2013, 11:20 AM
You were talking about yourself? Congrats then! I seriously have seen more women then not get their desired gender when they get a surprise bfp! You still have a great chance.

Becca.lms
July 12th, 2013, 11:27 AM
You were talking about yourself? Congrats then! I seriously have seen more women then not get their desired gender when they get a surprise bfp! You still have a great chance.

Could you perhaps take a peak at my sauce?

Becca.lms
July 12th, 2013, 11:29 AM
LOL SWAY*****

atomic sagebrush
July 12th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Don't gain weight to lose. It's too risky, your body stores up nutrients that it otherwise would not have had.

atomic sagebrush
July 12th, 2013, 11:36 AM
oh man with that title I was waiting for the punchline haha but no.really I think a sudden drastic weight loss would sway pink, I'm planning on le but the week before o cutting way back on calories.

Do not starve yourself the week before ovulation, you will stop ovulation all together. Just keep with the normal diet limits and don't suddenly cut back.

Becca.lms
July 12th, 2013, 11:38 AM
I
Do not starve yourself the week before ovulation, you will stop ovulation all together. Just keep with the normal diet limits and don't suddenly cut back.

I have just barely been dieting is all. But cutting down starting today.

HopeandDreamG
July 12th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Could you perhaps take a peak at my sauce?

are you talking dirty to me??? Lol! Of course ill look at your sway. I'm no atomic but I can try ;)