PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell a difference in your hormones?

daisyfay311
May 7th, 2011, 08:55 AM
I've been taking L'Arginine for almost six weeks, leading up to first attempt, and I just started gelatin leading up to O.

From what I've read, I think I've always had high testosterone--oily skin prone to breakouts, can be very dominant, very goal-oriented, hair in certain places (thank god it's light), etc. I've never been one to be all teary and emotional, hate sappy movies, that kind of thing.

Well....something is happening to me! I don't notice that my skin is any worse than usual, it's actually almost okay. I'm crying easily. I can't sleep as well. I'm sweating and getting hot a lot. I just feel WEIRD.

And my temps are my chart seem high (97.7, 97.5, 97.6) and I read that that means my progesterone is higher and that's not what I want for blue, right? WTH? I looked at the chart where I conceived my daughter and my temps were lower, 97.1 and 97.2 a lot.

Have y'all noticed hormonal changes? What do you make of them?

I just don't know if I should try this month or not and I want to so bad. I am SO stressed about it though, I don't know that I could ever get pregnant like this. I could just cry. :(

TTC5
May 7th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Well today I have! I have been VERY teary VERY emotional and moody??!!!

atomic sagebrush
May 8th, 2011, 08:54 AM
You can't read too much into things like this though because there are SO many factors at play. I'm not convinced on the progesterone thing anyway and I am for SURE not convinced that temps mean anything.

I think it is a very good sign that your temps are different and that you feel different than you did when you conceived your DD.