PDA

View Full Version : TTC Pink Jan/Feb/March-ish 2014?

greeneyes
July 13th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Anyone else trying to sway pink at the beginning of the year? I'd like to start TTC in Jan-ish, but I think Feb/March is more realistic for my plans/hopes.

What are your sway plans and when do you plan to start them? :)

shannashimmers
July 15th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Hi, I'am planning on trying in Jan. I have no idea my sway plans yet I just signed up and I'am so overwhelmed with all the imformation.

greeneyes
July 19th, 2013, 06:59 PM
There is a lot of information! How are you coming along with your research? I had to take notes on things to do for me, things to do for DH. I have to read, then re-read to try to remember it all, lol.

shannashimmers
July 21st, 2013, 03:44 PM
I feel like I'am constantly confusing myself lol. Knowing Dh I dont think he would do anything to help the sway along, he probably doesnt even want us to sway. I want to try and do the diet as well as I can. I would be ok with another boy this will just be our last and I would really love a girl. I'am not sure yet what supplements and stuff to take either.

greeneyes
July 26th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Its crazy that its like studying for a test! LOL For me at least. I want to get a good feel for it so when we start prepping and go for it, then it will be like second nature. KWIM? I might be able to get DH to do some supplements, but not sure. I'm thinking I'd rather not count on him and plan my sway accordingly. :/

Raining
August 3rd, 2013, 09:00 AM
We are starting around April, maybe a bit sooner or a bit later :)

mommy2j&l
August 4th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Planning on starting to try late Dec and into the new year!
I am going to get the personalized plan from Atomic, as I am a worrier and for sure will raise my testosterone levels if I try to figure out something myself....
Will be happy for a healthy baby, but would LOVE a little sister for my boys!!

stephk
August 25th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Hello! I'm also currently thinking of TTC in Jan 2014, unless we plan a trip to Australia in March and then it will be straight after that. I don't think we can afford Australia so at this stage it looks like TTC in Jan. I've already started to do less weights and more cardio and have lost 3kg! Hope I'm not peaking too early but I'm only at the gym 4 times a week at the moment and my average calorie intake over a week works out at 2000 a day. So lots to play with in terms of upping the exercise and eating fewer calories (and different food).

I'm reading all I can and doing the obsessing now, rather an later. I will likely purchase a personal sway plan and the meal planner as I want to support this fab site, plus need all the help I can get :)

Good luck to all - and great to have some future TTC buddies!

Junie
September 3rd, 2013, 03:58 PM
I still have to convince DH to try for a third but I think he will agree between Jan-Mar. I just ordered a sway plan as while I would love a girl and am willing to put some work in to a sway I'm not really interested in researching and figuring out all the details myself. Plus I want to have it all figured out so that when DH does say yes we can start that day :D :D Good luck everyone!

greeneyes
September 5th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I still have to convince DH to try for a third but I think he will agree between Jan-Mar. I just ordered a sway plan as while I would love a girl and am willing to put some work in to a sway I'm not really interested in researching and figuring out all the details myself. Plus I want to have it all figured out so that when DH does say yes we can start that day :D :D Good luck everyone!

I just bought one too. I'm so excited about it. I've been researching for the past year, but I think its really given me a lot of reassurance and a sense of relief knowing I have the extra support and information. Not much has changed from what I was planning, but I did change some things around like how we will approach the big attempt and leading up too it. Also I wasn't sure about the whole refresh/replense, how to use it, if I should use it, which to use, etc. and that was addressed so I don't need to bother so much with figuring it out. Big stress relief I didn't realize I had. It was also nice to hear what I'm already doing that works and doesn't need to be changed. :) I keep saying I will be trying in Jan, but really I think we will make our attempt in Feb. I like the thought of the due date being at the end of October/beginning of Nov. if I get pg. ;)

poppys5
November 21st, 2013, 04:20 AM
Hi iv already had several attemts this year but no bfp so im on a diet break im still sorta doing le ive been vegetarian for over a year with one kfc slip up oops but not cutting back cals etc until after xmas i need a break as im quite thin and also would like a oct/nov baby! Im starting back at exercise today as my first attempt in the new year should be mid jan! X

luvmykiddies
November 25th, 2013, 12:50 AM
A bit later than the title of this thread but we are planning to TTC in May '14, just after our littlest boy's 3rd birthday. I'm so excited and can't wait! :)

3littleboyz
November 26th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Hi ladies,
I have purchased a customised plan and we are hoping to start ttc a girl in February. I am slowly easing into the LE diet and trying to absorb all the swaying info I can. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Jacqui

Peebell85
December 3rd, 2013, 08:00 AM
I'm hoping to TTC Girl from March onward. I dont think I can get too strict with diet as I am known to be obsessive, but I've dropped meat and breakfast and try to keep within the minimums. I'll get serious with the 'weightloss' at the start of Feb. My son will be 18 months in March so I'm still wondering if we should wait a bit longer, but on the otherhand it can take a few minths to get a sticky.

mommy2j&l
December 30th, 2013, 09:05 PM
HI all! I had previously posted (on the 1st page I think :) How is everyone doing with their planning/sways???
We are planning on making our 1st attempt in a couple of days :nails:
Praying hard for a lil pink to add to our family!!
P.S. bought the personalized plan as well and LOVE it!!
Best of luck to you all!!

greeneyes
December 31st, 2013, 06:59 AM
We will be making our attempt next cycle! Eeeeeeee!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

stephk
January 2nd, 2014, 02:10 PM
Good luck for your attempts! My last BCP is on 10th January and DH back from hols on 20th January so first attempt coming soon too :))) sticky, healthy pink dust to all please, everything crossed!

Yay for the personalised plan - atomic rules!

SeaMaiden86
January 9th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Hubs & I will be trying on our Feb 2014 ovulation for the first time ever! :) Gonna try & sway pink... already started the diet, although I've posted another couple threads about being confused with the dairy aspect. So we shall see how the information goes with that. None the less, EXCITED & Terrified all at the same time! :ttcgirl::fingers::nails:

Junie
January 14th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Good luck everyone!! We are going to space 2 and 3 farther apart so I am thinking not until after the 2's birthday in August. Although right now I think both of us are not ready to think about having a third. I love the idea of it just not sure about the reality of three little ones :D

odd
January 14th, 2014, 02:14 PM
We r going to bahamas in march so hoping to have our first attempt there by the beach when we r nice n relaxed :-)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Linzshine32
January 14th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Good luck to everyone! Originally we were thinking of TTC pink starting around March when DS turns 2 - but now I think it will be later (maybe the summer?) since I am purchasing the custom plan and I want to give time for myself to get ready!

girliedreamz
January 17th, 2014, 07:22 PM
I was originally shooting for Dec, but life/stuff got in the way. March looks like the go-zone for us, though! Can’t wait!

Hopeandwishes
January 17th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Hey girls I am going to join you all. I hope and pray that all of our hopes and wishes come true. I am excited now since my cycles are pretty regular now to move forward. I have bought the plan a while back and recently followed up with atomic for support. I know myself I feel better having atomic with me through this as I know she has the knowledge that I don't. Even though I have read and read it helps me knowing atomic is one message away helping me. I have accepted I will be happy with a healthy baby but my heart desires a baby girl. I am open to whatever god gives me as I know each and every baby is truly a miracle. I am on board with you girlies

Lolo
January 19th, 2014, 04:29 AM
Hi ladies, I am so glad that there are others to join going on this swaying journey too, I hope all of us this year will get :DD: I myself have bought a plan from atomic and find myself trying to get my head around it the diet, as some of the foods from the u.s. are different to the foods the diets suggests from here in the UK. Atomic has kindly sent me a link to a thread that the UK ladies where doing a list of foods that where like for like, I am blessed with two beautiful sons one is 12 soon the other is a baby of 11wks I am so blessed as he is a little angel and very content he was a girl sway from the Shettles method, I am still very obsessed with still wanting a daughter so badly!!! And want my gorgeous son & baby boy to have alittle sister the thought has never left me and never will trying to give this my best shot as this is our last I pray we will all get :pregnant:
together :fx:

Lucky girl
January 19th, 2014, 04:56 AM
Hi,
I would love to join you all. :)
we are TTC pink :DD: and are going to have our first attempt next week. feeling a bit anxious.
I purchased a personalised plan.
Good luck to everyone :)

Lolo
January 19th, 2014, 05:05 AM
Good luck I am getting excited already by the thought of it :nails:its such a mental journey it's nutts!!! Especially as me and Dh are keeping it a secret to our selves I can't wait now too, waiting on Af to arrive to get the clear blue fertility monitor out to do a practice run lol! :pinksperm:

Lucky girl
January 19th, 2014, 05:21 AM
My DH and I are keeping it to ourselves also.
No practice runs for us so my :fx:
I have been stalking GD for a while now.So much information ��
I have two little boys 3 and 1 and would love a little girl.

Lolo
January 19th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Same lol! I have been stalking here for years too, I originally wanted to go down the HT way, but we seriously don't have the money at all, my little baby boy would of been our last but I can't live with myself if I don't take that chance again one last time, I don't want to have any regrets I want it so bad it hurts my heart, lol! As I typing this I am looking at a little pink top I have bought waiting to put on my :DD: am I crazy!!! I can dress them up as boy girl twins if it happens really soon, lol! my gorgeous baby boy is so good I don't know I got him, he's an angel which is why I am going to go for it, you only get one life :BabyBoy:

Lolo
January 20th, 2014, 05:14 PM
I am so excited my Af has arrived today!! :happy: lol! I am going to start a practice run of my clear blue fertility monitor this month I hope they aren't as useless as the opk's sticks!! Lol! :think:

Dragonmother
January 21st, 2014, 02:16 PM
Hey girls!
I'm pretty nervous as well;i stopped my bcp and now my af arrived 3 days ago!
Pfff i't's freaking me out which does'nt help..
I have a wonderful son of 16 months, and as we want 2 children, this is it..
Thát makes it more stressful.
How are you doing with diet and exercise?
I eat no meat at all, trying to limit snacking, few fruit, faily vegetables, no breakfast.

Not sure about exercise, as i already ovulate in about 2 weeks! Should i start now?
It will be too late for this attempt..
Trying to relax ; )

Lolo
January 22nd, 2014, 03:48 AM
Hi Dragonmother, did you purchase a personalised plan from Atomic? I think exercise is good to do if you can, in order to help lose a steady amount of weight cardio favours pink you are trying to shrink muscle mass not build it though, diet will hopefully lower ph, its like exercise mind when looking after a little one lol! I would do what you can, I am only managing to do 1 to 2 times a week as I am looking after my husband, son, and 12 wk old baby and back at work too!!, we are trying to trick our body's into thinking times are hard and you would be better off producing pink when ttc goodluck everyone!! :fingers::fingers:

Dragonmother
January 23rd, 2014, 09:27 AM
Thanks Lolo!
Yes i bought the plan, and really trying to follow diet and exercise.
I'm cycling indoors on a hometrainer for an hour every day in average speed with no resistance. Hope this will contribute..
I can imagine you're very busy!! We are the queens of multitasking!
Im sure you'll do good with diet.
Im doing ok, but im not able to prepare anything other than bread for lunch..
Im afraid of eggs as well( lol)..
When i strictly ate eggs meat,and fruit, vegetables and nuts only when conceiving my son i ate a lot of eggs..
But that was an unintended hardcore boy sway ; )

What are you eating for lunch?

Goodluck!

Flowergirl
January 26th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Hello beautiful mummy's!

I think I can officially join a "TTC" thread which is SO exciting. I purchased a customised plan in Oct 2013 and having been eating LE and taking the recommended supp's since then. I haven't been exercising but have lost 6 kilos/13 pounds and have dropped from a BMI of 20 down to 18 so I can't really afford to lose much more. I'm currently on day 39 of my cycle and booked in to get blood tests done next cycle to HOPEFULLY start clomid next cycle so we can TTC!

Reading this back I'm feeling okay about my sway but I know when it comes time to actually trying I'll freak a bit LOL! I hope, wish and pray we all get our longed for little girls xx

Lolo
January 26th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Hi Dragonmother, I have been vegetarian for 13 years, almost vegan I would say lol! I don't eat eggs they make me feel Ill lol! I am only managing cardio once a week better than nothing I suppose. I have fallen off the wagon thou with the diet I am blaming my Af trying to get back into it, I am having two wraps for lunch with low fat humus fresh basil leaves and baby tomatoes and peeled cucumber it's hard isn't it getting ideas for food it's easily done to fall off, I think for me I have to allow myself a cheat here and there ��

Lolo
January 26th, 2014, 07:15 PM
Hi flowergirl, I am naturally thin or was before my pregnancy my son is now 3 months old, my bmi before was 18, now I am not sure I put on 3 stone after birth I was 10 stone 6. now I am 9 stone 11 so its slowly falling off I think baby weight is the hardest to fall off I think, may I ask why you are having Clomid is that because your weight being lower its stopped Ovulation? Clomid sways pink too doesn't it? :pinksperm:

Dutchgirl
January 27th, 2014, 02:40 PM
Hi girls!
Can i join you?
I have been started dieting fot the last 3 weeks en hopefully doing our first attempt in 3 weeks. That depends of my cycle, wich is kinda long..I might need some Clomid, like i did when conceiving DS1.

The diet is going ok, i allready lost 6 kilo in 3 weeks. So i'm not doing anything extra, i'm afraid i might stop ovulating if i lose too much. So i'm a couch potato lol.

My DH is using all the supps, and i am too. I sometimes miss my breakfast but thinking of a litle girl makes it doable...

Flowergirl
January 27th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Hi Lolo,

I've always had long, irregular cycles and I can't pinpoint that I actually ovulate at all (at least since trying to monitor it since Sept 2013 - even before losing weight). My pH never seems to go over 4-4.4, I don't get any EWCM and have never had a pos OPK so although clomid sways pink so I'm more eager to get it, I'm pretty sure I have a genuine need for it. I saw my doctor last year and she wanted to see that I'd been TTC for 6 months prior to even ordering this blood test I get next cycle. Obviously I haven't actually "tried" to fall preg because I'm following my plan and wanted to give it time to change my body chemistry before DTD so I am praying so hard that my bloods show I do need the clomid because I'm afraid the only way I'll ovulate now is if I put on a several kilo's which would be devastating after all these months of LE. x

Flowergirl
January 27th, 2014, 03:37 PM
You're going so well Dutchgirl! I lost the weight fairly quickly too and have just been in maintenance mode waiting for the clomid process to hopefully start. When you had clomid for your DS what do you think you did that swayed blue? I have two boys and am forever dreaming of knowing what it's like to experience having a little girl... Thank you for the reminder that that's why we skip breakfast! I also find it hard to miss meals - especially brekky - and sometimes lose sight of why I'm doing it because I've been on LE for what feels like ages now! So exciting that your attempt is so soon, I would love to have ours in Feb too, just waiting for this crazy long cycle to end so I can get my bloods done (day 40 today!!) x

Lolo
January 27th, 2014, 04:49 PM
It's not all beer and skittles is it!! Lol! It's hardwork the diet I am managing the skipping of breakfast but it's hard not to snack, I am not sure if I can last at the diet I am trying I hope we all get there sooner rather than later :fx:

Flowergirl
January 27th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Me too Lolo! I'm coming to a point now where I'm just ready to TTC and hopefully fall pretty quickly :ttcgirl:

Lolo
January 28th, 2014, 05:36 AM
Yes let's hope and pray, I am feeling rather weak tired and jittery sometimes through lack of a proper diet maybe or I might be recovering still from birth lol! 3 mths ago I don't know! Anyway are any of you going to use lubes? I am starting next month my first attempt but never used lubes have no idea on how to use them lol! I have got Aci jel and Rephresh anyone using them? :confused:

Dutchgirl
January 29th, 2014, 04:14 AM
Flowergirl, i think i swayed blue with Clomid because we BD right at my ovulation. I went every second day in the hospital so my gyn told me when my ovulation was coming.
And i ate cereals, lots of sweet, allways when passing the fridge or store i looked inside for some chocolate od bisquits...
Allways big breakfasts...

So right now i'm heaving a hard time not eating any sweets of candy! But thinking of a baby girl is what keeps me going!

So you have long cycles as well...Me too unfortunately...My last one was 36 days...I'm on fertility friend and recording to my temp i will have my period after 28 days...I hope so but don't think so.
So i'm hoping to do an attempt after 3 weeks but i'm not sure!

Lolo, i bought RePHresh...When conceiving my 2 boys i often had vaginal infections so i think that my PH was too high...

Thanks girls for keeping the spirit up! So happy we can talk ourselfs through this!

Flowergirl
January 29th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Yes Lolo, I want to use repHresh and sylk but also very unfamiliar with what to do! From the sounds of things repHresh is one you apply regularly (every 3 days?) in the lead up to TTC and sylk is one you use whilst DTD. I'll have to become familiar with what to do there!

I'm also feeling super weak som days and lack energy from the diet. I'm also less tolerant because I'm always hungry - hating that side to it! Trying desperately to be a 'carefree girl mummy' but hunger makes me feel uptight :sad:.

Dutchgirl, I'm up to day 42 of my cycle now (ridiculous). I saw my doctor yesterday and she has let me have my bloods done now to start the ball rolling with bringing on AF and hopefully I she'll prescribe clomid if my results show I need it. I'm hoping my weightloss and diet changes are enough to pull me through with clomid. I'll do the jellies but undecided on frequency or the day/s to DTD. You feel like you go your DS from BD on ov? Although I've always been vegetarian I did eat in more of a HE friendly plus DTD on ov (I think!) with my boys but I also had long cycles then so not entirely sure of timing. I didn't have clomid then though so that's a pretty major difference.

So now the wait for my blood test results begin. :fingers: my fingers and toes are crossed I can start clomid in Feb and have our first attempt! Ekk! Scary/exciting all in one!

Lolo
January 30th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Hi flowergirl & Dutchgirl, I feel for you I hope you get this sorted what a stress it must be, like you said try really hard not to get stressed by it, and visualise girl in your head and hopefully it will get u through. I am very much the veggie, was skipping breakfast but eating more high nutrients I would on times and snacking without realising I did the shettles method I also think I did it too near the O. I was also taking calcium/mag supplements and high dose of folic acid months leading up to it, I don't know about u ladies I feel in such a rush to try and complete my dream cos of age/health probs/money I am so hoping it will happen this year whilst I am in baby mode I am working already as have too we can't afford for me to be off at all. And we r struggling already I love my other son and new baby with all my heart and wouldn't change them for the world but part of me feels selfish having this burning desire to have a daughter and its not to dress her in pink, but to hopefully have a mother and daughter bond I have never exprienced before its makes me feel so desparate I feel my hole life is on hold until this happens this is our last chance we can't do it again I feel my happiness is on this I am crazy!! does anyone else feel this way?? I think it's a good idea to vent our thoughts here this will stop our stress levels getting out of control lol! :luck::wink: Xxxxx

Dutchgirl
January 31st, 2014, 03:34 PM
Lolo, it's so hard having this wish and not knowing wheter the dream will come out or not...I understand your feelings very well...

Flowergirl, super that your blood is tested! I hope you will get Clomid soon. It's all coming a bit closer now!

I'm kinda freaking out right now! My period has arrived! After only 24 days!
I think it's because of the Vitex that i'm taking, 800 mg a day..So i'm going to take only have of that..

I'm on the diet for nearly 4 weeks and this month we will do our first attempt..I'm so scared!
We will be doing a combi of compressed frequent release and abstaining. Plus all the supps, J&D and RePHresh...And a lots of prayers...

It's a bit awkward, but sometimes i feel like there's a little girl waiting for me...So i went to the chapel and put a candle there for her...

SeaMaiden86
January 31st, 2014, 04:51 PM
AAAHHHHHH TODAY Marks Exactly Three Weeks out from our First Attempt... Getting SO Nervous and Excited at the same time! Can't believe it's almost here, getting so close. :holysheep::nails::pray::bigsmile::cheer::eek:

Lolo
January 31st, 2014, 05:51 PM
Goodlk ladies for your attempt soon!!! Agh!! It terrifies me too especially having a baby already, I am now going to start mine in march so it gives me alittle time longer on the diet and that's the best month to start with for swaying pink, anybody know what type of alcohol is best for pink?? Xxxxx

Dutchgirl
January 31st, 2014, 06:00 PM
Wow Seamaiden!

I thought acid wine...

Girls, what do you suggest? FR or abstaining?

Lolo
February 1st, 2014, 03:49 AM
Dutchgirl, I think fr release to good for older Dh they say, younger ones Dh suit Abstaining although I could wrong mayb send a message to Atomic xxx

Dragonmother
February 1st, 2014, 01:44 PM
The snacking!!! Arghh...
The craving is scary almost, lol..
I cheated or twice, not feeling guilty.
Some things can't be ignored ; )

Exciting: think i had my o; then bd that day.
But i don't trust these ovulationtests completely, not sure which result is a certain peak! I guess it was the two darkest stripes.
How are you checking O?
The waiting has started!
Where are you ladies in your cycle now?

Flowergirl
February 1st, 2014, 03:42 PM
Hi Dragonmother, I'm on cycle day 45 which is a bit depressing! I've had blood tests done and will get my results tomorrow afternoon. I'm hoping to be prescribed provera and clomid to jump start a bleed and hopefully help bring on ovulatulation.

I'm also pretty unsure on how I'm going to pinpoint ovulation because since monitoring my cycles (since Sept 2013) I've never had a pos OPK and I know charting my temp isn't for me with risk of raising testosterone plus I am quite wakeful in the early early hours of the morning so I don't think it would be accurate. I do have a baby maybe to test ferning so I may do that plus OPK's and hope it shows a positive once I start on clomid. Atomic has suggested I BD every 4 days and hopefully one time falls in the fertile window.. Although that doesn't really fall into FR or abstain :shrug: I'm thinking that could be the least stressful way to get an attempt in.

Lolo, why is March best for pink? Are you in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere? I was thinking about timing the provera and clomid (if I get it!!) so I ovulate around the new moon. I thought that's the way my cycles were going (day 14 fell on the new moon) until this silly loooong cycle.

SeaMaiden, that is so exciting I can't wait to have a definite countdown!! Ekk!

Dutchgirl, Yay! I know, I'm so happy the wheels are in motion by getting the blood test done. Now I'm just PRAYING I'm a good candidate for clomid :pray: I get the results and see the doctor tomorrow so I'll let you all know what happens. Can you please elaborate a little on what a combination of "compressed FR & abstaining" entails? What would be your BD pattern? I'm really trying to get my head around the frequency stuff to decide what is best for us :think:

I had a little cry about my deep desire for my own little baby girl to love last night. I so know what you mean Lolo and Dutchgirl. It's really hard wanting something so badly but not knowing if it's ever going to come true. Gosh I wish it wasn't such an uncertain dream.. xxx

Dutchgirl
February 1st, 2014, 05:11 PM
My fingers are crossed for your Clomid Flowergirl!

We choose frequent release, so DTD every day, or maybe twice..I'll help hubby with that. And then when i got a possitive OPK do BD once, maybe again after 2 days. And that's it. We are trying to hav less sperm, that will sway pink. You can allso abstain for 7-10 days but my hubby doesn't like that.

LilithWiser1979
February 1st, 2014, 05:59 PM
I'm ready to join you ladies!

I've been on LE for 5 weeks and exercising for the last 2 days, so about 6 weeks left until first attempt. I need to figure out when to drop my BCP, going to keep breastfeeding my 3 year old (only once a day) and trying to keep the stress, debates and video games down.

I'm really thinking about quitting the BCP right now, since that'll bring on a period in the next few days, and I should have a full cycle without trying, then try the next one. That should put me 6 weeks out.

So I guess I'll be trying for a late March BFP. Good luck to everyone here!

Dragonmother
February 2nd, 2014, 07:24 AM
Flowergirl, i hope you get your Provera and Clomif to get things going for you!

Do you have irregular cycles?
No other signs of O like pain in the abdomen or cm?

I just had my attempt!!!
Thursday i suddenly had a very dark ovulation test. Bd that day, but because of Atomic's advice to bd every 4 days ánd on day of pos opk i had babydanced 2 days earlier as well..Friday the ( new) test was already faded.
And yesterday i couldn't avoid it, hubbie was on a roll ; )
So.. I hope this wasn't too bad, the waiting started!

I wish us all a lot of girly luck!
And would like to stay updated : )

Flowergirl
February 3rd, 2014, 06:24 AM
Ohh! How exciting Dragonmother! How do you feel? Was it nerve wracking finally having an attempt?

I have some happy news! AF finally arrived today (was on day 46) and I was prescribed clomid! So happy, I feel like I can finally concentrate on our attempts now. So, now to decide what cycle day to start the clomid and our bd pattern. I'm thinking of starting clomid day 3 or 4 and bd every four days from day 8 onwards and hoping I get an attempt in the fertile window.

Did you use repHresh dragon?

How is everyone else going? X

Dragonmother
February 3rd, 2014, 09:08 AM
That's great Flowergirl!!
No worries about that anymore!
Wow, Clomid.. I have no experience with that..
Maybe somebody else here might know when to take it, Atomic will surely know
: )
On to the next step for you!:cheerteam:
I was a bit nervous and excited, now i am trying to tell myself it might take a while to get pregnant in the first place..
But definately excited! The waiting has begun! X
Ps: did'nt use Rephresh, thought it would have the potential of raising my T because of the timing. Really hoping my ph stayed low-ish despite the bding.. :think:

Flowergirl
February 4th, 2014, 07:49 AM
I think I'm going to take first clomid tablet tomorrow. I did try and get feedback regarding my 'plan' for this month but haven't had any response yet so will just go with my instinct.

Can't believe its actually happening!

That's an interesting point re: repHresh and timing dragon. I do think trying to figure out what to take and do and when is a bit overwhelming and stress inducing! I hope I haven't raised too much T trying to determine our BD pattern and special potions. It's so hard when you want something so badly...

Dragonmother
February 4th, 2014, 08:06 AM
Would you like to explain what Clomid does?
Im worried that our bding has kept me too alkaline now..
On the other hand; lots of women in the ' how we got our girls' thread that got their girls bding daily : )
I came down with a flu yesterday and today.
This may help swaying right?
Or would it be ' better' around o?
( i know, it sounds silly)
Wouldn't it be great to have a T-meter at home?:D
Hope you hear from Atomic soon!

Flowergirl
February 4th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Me too! Have have a few questions that I've sent through but she hasn't been able to get back to me. I'm now also worried that there's something wrong because I've just have a two day pretty weak period when mine are usually heavy and 7 days long.. Clomid worsens your lining over time so it's a bit of a concern for me that somehow my lining has already weakened? I wonder if vitex and saw palmetto can have that effect?

Clomid is used to help people with long irregular cycles that don't usually ovulate on their own. It also creates a hostile environment so quite a 'girl friendly' medication. I needed to get blood tests done and consult with my doctor for a number of months before I was able to get it. I hope I ovulate this month!

I'm really unsure about how much you need to worry about frequency and pH stuff. I'm sure you'll be fine and I'm really thinking the coming down with the flu is a good sign that your body is ready for a pink one :)

Dutchgirl
February 4th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Dragonmother, you had your attemp, great! How exciting!

Flowergirl, super dat you got Clomid! Hope for you that your O comes a bit quicker now. Good luck!

I go with my instict as well en quit with the Vitex right now. I don't want to O too soon this cycle, and with the Vitex it will come around this weekend. So that's too soon for me. It would be perfect if i O around next week wednesday of so. So i hope it will make my cycle a little longer again..

Since yesterday i take a glass of wine every evening. Not my favourite, but quite acid...Everything for a little girl!

SeaMaiden86
February 5th, 2014, 09:24 AM
AF is HERE! TODAY... AAAHHHHH The official 14 day countdown! :holysheep: *Nervous Jitters*

SeaMaiden86
February 5th, 2014, 09:28 AM
AF is HERE! TODAY... AAAHHHHH The official 14 day countdown for our very first BD attempt - Ever! :holysheep: *Nervous Jitters*

Dutchgirl
February 5th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Yeay Seamaiden! :fx:

Dutchgirl
February 6th, 2014, 02:32 PM
I'm kinda freaking out... I got a positive OPK but a thin line. I'm only on day 6 of my cycle!

But AS was able to calm me down, so i keep on testing and hopefully BD on sunday. Whaaa!!!

Flowergirl
February 9th, 2014, 05:19 AM
Ahh dutchgirl! That's so exciting! This could be it!!!

We have our first attempt tomorrow (omg!). I'm only in cycle day 8 so I'm guessing it will be a bit of practise run for us but still it's pretty crazy to think in another 4 days we attempt again and it might be time! All very exciting :)

Dutchgirl
February 9th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Super Flowergirl!

Here is day 9 of my cycle and no O on its way, so i'm glad.
Hopefully it will come by wednesday or thursday. Today i am excacly fir 5 weeks on the diet!

SeaMaiden86
February 10th, 2014, 12:05 PM
GOOD LUCK LADIES!!! :cheer: Mine is coming soon... About a week out from O now. :holysheep:

Lolo
February 10th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Hi ladies, haven't had chance to get on here :(( but my thoughts are always on here lol! Gd luck with all your attempts ;)))) I have had some major money stresses lately prob not gd for my T levels, lol! Had thoughts thinking is this the right thing to do all the time!!! I want it so bad it's untrue and my husband feels the same he says dont worry about money! I do all the worrying for us lol!! We r Having an attempt next month have fallen off the wagon a few times with the diet there has been party's and so, anyway I am crapping myself over DTD lol! I am going to use Replesh haven't had a practice run yet atomic says for us not too because of our age! But I can always drop it! I seem to have more cm than I have noticed before, so I might use Sudafed from Af to O. I am wondering how the hell am going to cope with two babies if I get a bfp and a child with having to go back to wrk again straight away and no help at all I suppose women do it all the time :))) you just get through it don't you!!! Xxxxx

SeaMaiden86
February 11th, 2014, 01:15 PM
You can do it dear. You will figure it out. You don't always have to have all the answers right away. We all stress about money and how are we going to do it and is it the right time. My husband and I are going through the same questions and doubts right now too, esp considering this is our very first so we have a million unknowns... BUT if you wait for the "perfect" time, you'll be waiting forever. :HH:

Lolo
February 22nd, 2014, 07:42 PM
Thanks Seamaiden86, very true!! This our last chance! You only get one life, I don't want to regret it!! How is everyone getting on?? My GD haunts me every bloody day!! I totally adore my baby boy and I wouldn't swap him for the world, all life is precious and wanted, I just wish I could let it go but I can't I just don't feel complete inside but trying to accept that what will be will be, we have hope & desire to get us through it xxx

SeaMaiden86
March 3rd, 2014, 08:46 AM
11DPO today... Just returned from vacation, and still hoping and praying. I know a lot of women have seen bfps by this time in their cycle, but I haven't given up hope yet. Still no AF (due in 3 days but I usually start spotting a few days in advance) Plus, some other minor symptoms. :) Hoping it isn't my imagination or wishful thinking. LOL

Lolo
March 19th, 2014, 04:33 AM
Hi ladies, how are we all??? I have some news I got a BPF!!!! this morning I actually can't not believe it!!! The due date will be on my 40th birthday what a present!!!! Lol! I am slightly nervous as we only had one attempt!! 5 days before O. My t levels I am sure where thru the roof as we have had a lot of money stresses, but anyway I just hope I have a healthy pink or blue in there and close sibling for my 5 month old, I will have to be Intouch with my doctors as the medications I take for my stomach condition can cause miscarriage and I was seen monthly thorough my pregnancy last time! I hope you all get your bfp soon too!!! Goodluck ladies xxxxxx

SamS_TTCPink
March 19th, 2014, 04:44 AM
Congrats lolo!! How exciting, and what an awesome birthday present a healthy little baby will be! :)

Lolo
April 15th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Hi ladies, how are you all doing?? Xx

Lolo
May 24th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Hi ladies, I hope you are all good? I have some news I wanted to share with you I had a nifty test/scan and the results came back today with low risk and its a GIRL!!!!! I have been in complete shock since and her due date will be on my birthday what a present from god, I want to say thankyou for all your support and help on here Atomic has been my life line to this without her I would not be complete as sad as that sounds the longing I have had for a mother and daughter relationship has been tough as I don't have that with mine, but I will get to experience it after all, amazing I will be still lurking on here and please let me know if you have any news too share lots of love

SamS_TTCPink
May 24th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Congrats Lolo! 👍

Mars
June 11th, 2014, 04:01 AM
Hi Ladies! Hope I can join in? I was on here a few months ago TTC but didn't fall pregnant so took a break and now I'm back and ready to give it another go. I have 2 boys, youngest is 2yo and in full on tantrum mode...OMG!! We are TTC a girl. So back on the LE diet which will be hard as I am now a SAHM and I tend to snack all day.
I was back on the pill for a few months as my cycles were irregular and I finished the last pack 2 weeks ago. Something weird happened though, normally I have a 6 day period but not this time...it was only 3 days :/ I'm guessing my body was just adjusting so I don't want to TTC this month as I want to see what my body does and let it get back to normal. So we will probably start trying in July or August. :D