Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy
Number of Months TTC
9-12
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Started off very strict on the diet for 3 months prior to trying but as the months went by and no BFP the diet became less and less strict I'm afraid-sorry to put the results out. In the end I did what I could with my diet that I thought I'd be able to sustain indefinitely.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
3 months prior to starting and have just had BFP after 9 months and very crazy cycles!
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He ate slightly less meat as a result of me cooking, he drank more than with my son. He did take LR at one point but felt it affected him badly at work-high testosterone work place! He drank more diet drinks than usual.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I started off strict and then cut back and cut back til I finally fell pregnant. Skipped breakfast for last year-big change for me as LIVED for b/f before that. Took only high level folic acid instead of high strength preconception vitamins like with my son. No porridge or cereal :( No eating before midday. No meat to start but then crept up to just a much smaller daily portion and chose chicken over red meat. I drank loads of coffee with sweetener, lots of diet drinks, lots of rice instead of meat. I exercised more in the lead up to BFP but not an hr a day which was just impossible for me. I didn't take nay other supplements.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I tried to stick to a diet that I thought would be happening naturally around the world for people conceiving baby girls so no additional stuff really. My cycle went haywire the last few months-random spotting, 44 day cycles followed by 28day cycles, one day heavy periods then light ones-all in all I have felt pretty rubbish-poor nails, rubbish hair, worse skin I've had in my life but it's been a journey and even if I have another little boy, I am happy to have given this a go.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
BMI of 25 but 26 when started so have lost a bit of weight steadily during sway but nothing much in last couple of months.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I did NOTHING exercise related in the first 5 months but I was losing weight and just feeling flabby and gross. Decided to try and up my exercise as I was already into moderate as had to walk to work. I prob was doing 30-45 mins walking a day plus intense aerobics for 20 mins a day but wasn't falling preggo so that was probably every other day in month leading up to bfp.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
unkown
DH pH
unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 4 Days Before O
O Day

Any additional comments?
Had been doing just one attempt around O but my cycles were being so unpredictable that we just thought-have at it in the end. The month of BFP, hubby had crushed ribs in a music festival so we weren't at it much and so it seems to have worked out we DTD on O day. He did do FR for the first few months but this was just unsustainable.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers BD every few days

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
May have used a tingle lubricant the night we DTD. No orgasm.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
Nope
Moon Phase during conception?
Waxing Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
None
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Looking back at the diet I had for my son, I can see I was a total boy making machine-lots of vitamins, lots of vitamin enriched cereals, b/f every day, lots of meat. Cutting down and out these things makes me feel mildly hopeful.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I wasn't getting pregnant when we were going hardcore with all the sway aspects so am sad I couldn't get a BFP with everything going for me in the sway but oh well-am now much more content with whichever gender baby I end up with.
Things worth mentioning:
Chinese calendar says girl but I don't really hold much stick with wives' tales, ions, predictions etc. I just really want ahealthy baby as this will definitely be my last one.

Dreamofpink
July 13th, 2013, 04:17 AM
The very best of luck and H&H 9 months! It's really difficult to have to loosen up your diet after months of ttc but it sounds like you did a great job! Congrats! :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

marriedmomof2
July 15th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Congrats!!

Soar
July 15th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Great sway! C'mon pink!

lovemy2blessings
July 15th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Still sounds like a good sway:), Congrats!!!

wildlauren
July 16th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Thanks everyone! Here's hoping! I think I am just preparing myself to have another little boy though as last time I was convinced it was a girl and was in shock after my first ultrasound. I think this time, I'll go in expecting boy, pleasant surprise if bumparoo turns out to be a girlie but if not, I should be in a stronger mental place to deal with the GD. Thanks for all the congrats :) Will update when I know more but it's still early days xxx