PDA

View Full Version : BFP after 6 cycles TTC pink!

iwonder
July 13th, 2013, 10:57 PM
I thought for sure we were out this month, as I had been sick early in the cycle and got really lazy about our sway since it was our 6th month trying. But we finally got our BFP and I'm due March 14th, 2014! I O'd a few days before the full moon (supermoon!) and was on antibiotics for the first week of my cycle, but oddly, they did not raise my ph or increase cm for me. I did a lot to counteract ions and skipped bfast, and we both drank CL, but I was otherwise lazy with the diet this month. I think we were giving up hope since we had tried for a while (and I usually get pg quickly) so we just had at it 4, 3, and 2 days before O and of course this was the one time I had a big O. DH swears that did the trick. oops lol

But you know what?? I still feel like this could very well be my daughter. I had strong intuition with my boys, and I am feeling girl this time. I also had a dream about a baby girl right around when I found out I was pregnant, and I said "This is my baby girl." So strange and I am embarrassed to say I have been accidentally referring to the baby as she when talking to my mom and hubby! It just slips out and I have to remind myself that I do not know what this baby is!!

This pregnancy is starting out different from my pregnancies with my two sons. I am already having frequent mild nausea and hot flashes, which I never had with the others. Cravings are also quite different. I know each pregnancy can be so different, but I do think it's interesting that my boys were very similar, mild pregnancies and I ate a ton because I was never sick. Craved meat and cheese, potato chips, stuff like that. Now all I want is salads, tomatoes, fruit, and candy. :)

One other fun thing is ALL the gender predictors I have played with say girl...14 of them! Yes, once I did the first couple just for fun, it became an obsession, lol. :bigsmile:

Thanks for letting me share. I am so grateful to finally be pregnant. Good luck to everyone!!

Cauliflower
July 14th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Congratulation, and wow you TTC for 6 months! I had my first BFN recently, have bern on diet since january. Hoping for BFP soon, I am too impatient!
Hope this is your girl:) GL

thehappypixi
July 14th, 2013, 03:54 AM
Congratulations :D

iwonder
July 14th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Thanks, ladies! @cauliflower, yes, I think all the girly methods and esp the rephresh and cut-off really slashed our fertility and made it tough to conceive each month. But when we finally relaxed with everything, then that is when we got our BFP. But I was willing to wait...time is on my side and I hope the general changes in my body's chemistry this time around helped to sway pink. :)