PDA

View Full Version : So worried and confused...

Angelone
July 14th, 2013, 08:57 AM
I'm sure some of u hav seen my posts about what's happening at the minute but in short I had a faint positive about 10-11 dpo I'm guessing as I didn't do Ok this month then I had a two day bleed still felt boobs sore so did another test and lo and behold it was positive I hav been obsessed since testing every day as I had an early mc 2 months ago and iv been getting faint lines but still obvious line for the last week this mornings actually seemed darker than yesterday's so I did clearblue Wi conception indicator and it's still showing 1-2 my head is just all over the place I dint no what to think... I cudnt possibly hav this much hcg in my urine a week after a chemical preg cud I??? Jus need some input girls and Thanx for listening xz

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Rainbow baby
July 14th, 2013, 09:09 AM
I think you should go to the doctor and get them to do some blood draws and find out what going on for sure you can still have a light period and be pregnant. I know I did!

Dreamofpink
July 14th, 2013, 09:12 AM
I think you should go to the doctor and get them to do some blood draws and find out what going on for sure you can still have a light period and be pregnant. I know I did!

I agree but blood tests for pg aren't standard in the UK. However, I think they should take notice & help you here. Perhaps make an appt for tomorrow? Thinking of you, it must be horrid to be in such limbo :(

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Angelone
July 14th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Thanx rainbow baby and dreamofpink
Dop is right they don't do the blood tests at all here they kind of leave u in limb just waiting to see but my worry Wi that is what If it was an ectopic preg is it not better to get it early x

atomic sagebrush
July 14th, 2013, 10:32 AM
I had a heavy period and was still pg. If there are two babies and one goes and the other stays, it's totally possible to get a lighter test but still be pg.

ever hopeful
July 14th, 2013, 10:44 AM
I'd def go to your gp and ask for a blood test. Not sure where in uk u r based but u could also go to EPU at a local hospital and explain the situation - maybe a little whit lie that u have had some pain to and sure they will do bloods and maybe even an internal scan. If it was ectopic think u would know about it though because of pain. Alternative could be to do another cb with indicator in 3/4 days and hope it's gone to 2-3 weeks. Good luck. X

Angelone
July 14th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Thanx atomic and everhopeful it's such a roller coaster dis u hav lighter periods after ur bleed at all atomic?? Part of me is really hopeful and the other khalf is being realistic they're Def lighter than original bfp but I'm sure after a chemical at lik 4 weeks I'd that's what the bleed was there wud b no way hcg cud still b this high in m system especially for the digi to pic it up iv also been doing cb advanced ov tests as well and after four days of flashing smileys I now hav a solid so there's no way both cud be saying preg and ovulating is there... Everhopeful I did think about doing that but feel a bit lik tempting fate :( bit really want them to see me as they really rnt that keen here to see before 7 weeks xxx

Angelone
July 15th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Just an update this morning woke up feeling sick is sore boobs and got not preg n cbd... Gutted and so confused about it all x