PDA

View Full Version : Happy to be joining you ladies, due March 14th!

iwonder
July 14th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Congrats, ladies! So happy to be joining you with our Spring Beans. Baby dust for everyone. :cheerteam:
As for me, I thought for sure we were out this month, as I had been sick early in the cycle and got really lazy about our sway since it was our 6th month trying for a girl (we have two boys, ages 4 and 18 months). But we finally got our BFP and I'm due March 14th, 2014! I O'd in new moon territory just a few days before the full moon (it was even a supermoon) and was on antibiotics for the first week of my cycle due to a UTI, but oddly, they did not raise my ph or increase cm for me. I did a lot to counteract ions and skipped bfast, and we both drank CL, but I was otherwise lazy with the diet this month. I think we were giving up hope since we had tried for a while (and I usually get pg quickly) so we just had at it 4, 3, and 2 days before O and of course this was the one time I had a big O by accident. :think: DH swears that did the trick. oops lol I said LOTS of prayers to counteract that. ;)

But you know what?? I still feel like this could very well be my daughter. I had strong intuition with my boys, and I am truly feeling girl this time. I also had a dream about a baby girl right around when I found out I was pregnant, and I said "This is my baby girl." So strange and I am embarrassed to say I have been accidentally referring to the baby as 'she' when talking to my mom and hubby! It just slips out and I have to remind myself that I absolutely do not know what this baby is!!

This pregnancy is starting out different from my pregnancies with my two sons. I am already having frequent mild nausea and hot flashes, which I never had with the others. Cravings are also quite different. I know each pregnancy can be so different, but I do think it's interesting that my boys were identical, mild pregnancies and I ate a ton and gained so much weight because I was never sick. Craved meat and cheese, potato chips, stuff like that. Now all I want is salads, tomatoes, fruit, and candy. Hey, even if it doesn't add up to being a different gender...at least maybe I won't gain 60lbs this time around. :)

One other fun thing is ALL the gender predictors I have played with say girl...14 of them! Yep, once I did the first couple just for fun, it became an obsession, lol.

I am so grateful to finally be pregnant and I am happy to have you all for this long wait. Good luck to everyone!!