PDA

View Full Version : Help me with this crazy cycle!!??

TTC5
May 7th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Just had EWCM 5 days after my first + opk (this has NEVER happened). I am currently bed ridden with a bad flu and have been taking cold and flu tabs and felt very wet down there and TMI - had a feel and had a BIG clump of EWCM all on my fingers :suprise: Now, don't get me wrong, this is great I know! BUT when would I have o'd do you ladies think? Very messy cycle as my thermometer broke and only just got a new one, I could not use opk's after the first one as DD went to hospital so I am just not sure?

I am guessing my supps are kicking in now, Is it normal to have copious amount of ewcm days after a +??

My chart is in my signature too if you could take a look :kiss:

atomic sagebrush
May 8th, 2011, 09:54 AM
You know, I sometimes have weird batches of what seems like fertile CM (but probably isn't) just randomly out of the blue. Maybe your hormones are in flux because of the illness or the cold/flu tabs are doing something to produce it.

I have never paid attention to this but it seems VERY possible that your body could also produce mucus from everywhere when you are sick - just like how antihistamines and Robitussin affect mucus throughout your body, it seems well within the realm of possibility that illness causes a chemical to be released that just makes mucus EVERYWHERE.

I hope you feel better soon!!!

nuthinbutpink
May 8th, 2011, 10:34 AM
I too think the cold and flu meds could cause that and stress does crazy things!

TTC5
May 8th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Thanks guys!!!
any idea on when I *may* have ovulated then?

atomic sagebrush
May 8th, 2011, 11:44 PM
I'm almost scared to guess!!!

TTC5
May 9th, 2011, 04:37 AM
Yep it was a bad month hey!!

Kris217
May 11th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Too bad you weren't able to track it, would be interesting to know what's going on.

TTC5
May 11th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Prob a blessing in disguise with all that has gone on, is a good sign to not try in June now and wait it out a bit..