PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day Everyone

iluvmyman
May 8th, 2011, 02:04 AM
Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

Being a mother is sacrifice, laughing, stress, joy, hard work and many others things. But, most of all, it's the most amazing blessing and we are very very lucky!

I have a new perspective on Mother's Day this year and on this forum I've heard from so many determined, loving and hopeful women who are still ttc, are currently pregnant, added adopted children or step children, been blessed with bundles of joy and women who have lost pregnancies filled with hope.

I have learned so much from the most courageous and supportive women here. Our jobs as mother's are the most important job anyone can ever have. Best wishes on a wonderful day with your families! :hugs: :celebrate:

My Fabulous Children
May 8th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Beautiful post, Happy Mother's Day!

nuthinbutpink
May 8th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Great post! Happy Mother's Day to you as well!

iyamaryam
May 8th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Lovely post hun, so eloquently said, happy mother's day to you too:awe:

pastelpicnic
May 8th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Very sweet post, iluvmyman!

atomic sagebrush
May 8th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Thank you so much for that beautiful post - I hope you have a wonderful day and that your every dream becomes reality.

mybluepilot
May 8th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Thank you for the great words of wisdom, just hope that each mother out there enjoy every minute of the joy she has and hope those who are ttc the best of luck and have your bundle of joys in your arms celebrating next mother day with you

iluvmyman
May 8th, 2011, 12:22 PM
It was aBFN for me today, but I will enjoy Mother's Day w/ my other little blessings today!

Hobbermittens
May 8th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Happy Mother's Day to you too!!

My Fabulous Children
May 9th, 2011, 11:23 PM
It was aBFN for me today, but I will enjoy Mother's Day w/ my other little blessings today!

So sorry to hear that hun!! but I hope its just too early.