PDA

View Full Version : May 2WW- lets stick together

BabyCakes
May 8th, 2011, 04:06 AM
Hi Ladies, I am 6DPO and waiting. Feeling totally the same as I do at this time in my cycle. I secretly hope for a BFP but I think my sway was terrible. I think I might have killed the sperm with SO much lime juice. :)

Cinss
May 8th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Hi BabyCakes. I am 9DPO and also wishing for a BFP, im going to do a test tomorrow, i know its early but i am just curious. I felt cramps on 5DPO and my toothpaste tastes like pepper. Hope your sway worked out for you, i'm going to cross fingers for both of us :)

fivebabies
May 10th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Hi Ladies! I'm only 2 dpo but I'm in the same boat as BabyCakes...I think I killed all of the sperm with lime. I practically didn't sway but had a few things in my favor. Last minute O+12 try and didn't really know how much lime to use. I'm secretly hoping for a bfp too but it's not very likely. I've been unusually crampy though.

Good luck to you both!

fivebabies
May 10th, 2011, 02:52 PM
@Cinss - toothpaste tastes like pepper? That is so weird, but a good sign I should think! :) GL!

BabyCakes
May 11th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Hi Ladies, how is it going?

I did a PT test today -10DPO and as expected a BFN. I felt quite disheartened- like its never going to happen and although I know its still early, I sort of feel if it was + it would have showed. Anyway- wondering how you guys are doing...

fivebabies
May 11th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Awe, I'm sorry...hopefully soon! FX

I had some spotting today...not much and I'm probably reading too much into it. I've never followed this closely before. Only 4 dpo now. AF id due 5/17.

Chunky Monkey
May 11th, 2011, 09:03 PM
I'm 7-8 DPO! I will probably test Friday even though it will be very early. I swayed partially. If I get a BFP I'll post my sway :) I don't have any symptoms, but had some light cramping that may have been implantation cramps. Waiting is so hard!! Wouldn't it be great if we all got BFP's this cycle ;) Good luck ladies! I'm rooting for all of us!!!

fivebabies
May 12th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Yay! Can't wait to hear Chunky Monkey! My "sway" attempt was quite pathetic too. I hope I get to hear about yours...for many reasons, :)

BabyCakes
May 12th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Hi Ladies,

Tested today and I suppose the evap line- right? Don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me but felt a bit nauseas today, had light cramps and very tired... but who knows? Can you even see a faint line? your thoughts?

Cinss
May 12th, 2011, 08:36 PM
BabyCakes - i see 2 lines there!!! I did a test yesterday and got a BFN, my AF is due today, but no sign of it yet. Looks like you use the same test strip as me, and mine definatly didnt look like yours, i think a congratulations is in order... so happy 4 u.

fivebabies
May 12th, 2011, 08:55 PM
I see 2 lines! :) Are you goint to test tomorrow too? Let us know!!!

fivebabies
May 12th, 2011, 08:56 PM
I want to hear more about your sway!!! Get it ready.... :)

Chunky Monkey
May 12th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Babycakes that looks like a BFP to me!!!! Congratulations! If you test tomorrow, it may be a little darker. H & H 9 months to you!

BabyCakes
May 13th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Hi All, Thanks so much for the encouragement... I really appreciate it. I dont know what to think actually because i tested this morning again and it also looked like a BFN- I am 11DPO. Then 15mins later I saw the same very very very faint line. I feel like I am loosing my mind- I was so sure I was out.... then a ray of hope.... now because the line didnt get darker at all- i think BFN... Iwill update you all tomorrow and will give full sway details whenever I get that miracle BFP

fivebabies
May 13th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I hate to say it but I don't think that those type of tests are that reliable....meaning I have taken that same kind an it was negative then gone to Walmart and bought a generic test and it was positive with even more diluted pee! Even the dollar store ones are more reliable for me.

Good luck!

BabyCakes
May 13th, 2011, 02:41 PM
thanks for that! It makes me feel more hopeful! :)

Just waiting till 2moro....... Had a few noticeable symptoms yesterday- tired, light cramping, light nausea and today felt great with very light cramping- and nothing else!! Then you think- am I making this up? Am I wanting this so much I am imagining things? hopefully good news tomorrow...but not confident at all. xoxoxoxoox

This is the 11DPO potential evap line....

fivebabies
May 13th, 2011, 11:23 PM
I still see it! :)

Plus, with my bfp's with all 3 boys the line came up right away! Like 5 days before AF was due. And with my DD I barely got a faint line when AF was 5 days late. Just FYI.

BabyCakes
May 13th, 2011, 11:23 PM
BabyCakes - AF is due today, but no sign of it yet.

Hi Cinss, Did AF arrive? Please update....

xoxoxoox Jenni

DoulaMama
May 14th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Hi Girls! I'm going to hang out with you as I had an Oops about 5 days ago....LOL

Long story short....Trying for our final child (a girl) in July of this year originally. Haven't had a cycle in nearly 11 months- since my DS3 was born. Started taking vitex to bring cycle back...6 days ago(7 days after coming off vitex for my 2 week break) the opk's suddenly changed and I think I ovulated on Tues evening/Wed am of this week. Well....we had unprotected sex on Sat/early Sun!!!! UGH. I conceived all my boys on the first try so I'm a little worried....I really wanted to have a better sway as I did nothing at all this month :( Anyway, I'm most likely 2dpo right now.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello!! Good luck to everyone!
xo

Glittergirl
May 14th, 2011, 02:13 AM
babycakes--I see two lines!!! Congratulations! Please update us!!!

Cinss
May 14th, 2011, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE=BabyCakes;33620]Hi Cinss, Did AF arrive? Please update....

Hey BabyCakes... :sad: yes AF started today... back to the drawing board for me i guess. I never saw 2 lines on my PTs, even looking at them hours later, so i really think you are in with a great chance. :fx:

BabyCakes
May 14th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Hey Ladies,

Thanks Glittergirl, Fivebabies... appreciate your comments :)

Cinss, sorry she arrived... I hope next month is a great sway and she stays away! FX

Welcome DoulaMama- wow! that was a whoops! but maybe a great thing!

Will update you all with whats going on. Same very very very faint line today- so faint I cant even tell if its there or not. But moving towards being more hopeful ... I am 12DPO today so getting close to AF.

xoxoxoxo Dust to all
Jenni

BabyCakes
May 15th, 2011, 03:42 AM
Hi Ladies,

Its very very faint. But I bought another test and its a BFP- also barely visible until test dries. Very excited!! I will update with a pic soon :)

Thank you for your interest in me and sharing in this experience. Keep me posted on your sways.

xoxoxox

BabyCakes
May 15th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Line became much darker when test had dried- originally- it looked VERY faint.

Three Gorgeous Pickles
May 15th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Wow babycakes that is fantastic. congratulations. H & H 9 months.

i am about 3 dpo so ive been following this thread and your story - how exciting

Three Gorgeous Pickles
May 15th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Babycakes- what was your sway please?

Sunset
May 15th, 2011, 04:25 PM
congratulations babycakes!

fivebabies
May 15th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Yay! Congrats!!!! Yes, please post your sway!

fivebabies
May 15th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Well, I'm 8 dpo. Had a tiny bit of dark red spotting on 4/5 dpo, can't remember exactly. But I've never had that before that I noticed. Have a "heavy" feeling in my uterus and no signs of AF yet. I usually have an achy back pretty bad by now. AF is due Tuesday. I need to go get some hpts. :)

How is everyone else?

DoulaMama
May 16th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Wow babycakes that is fantastic. congratulations. H & H 9 months.

i am about 3 dpo so ive been following this thread and your story - how exciting

I'm about 4dpo today:) YAY! Cycle buddies!! LOL!

BabyCakes
May 16th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Name: BabyCakes

Gender Resulted: ? – don’t know yet…..

Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? :TBM

DH had not DTD in anyway :bigsmile: for 4 weeks.
Gave the sample and I added lime (too much) PH 2
Inserted very slowly with massive syringe

Then I thought I killed all the sperm so I asked for a second sample half hr later
Added less lime –PH 4
Inserted and lay with hips up for 10 mins

PH:

CM Ph: 5 ---brought it down with lime douche 4.5
DH Ph: 9 + ----brought it down to 4 with lime juice
(added 19 drops of lime to the sample)

Douche type and when Lime: 1hr before BD

Lime Tampon:
Yes: 2 hrs after BD- for the whole night
Next Day: tested PH and it was low but was leaving the house at midday- so another lime tampon for several hours. (Don’t recommend this but didn’t have Rephresh or Replens so didn’t know how to prevent PH spike… and O wasn’t confirmed!

Big O: No

MINERALS:
Calcium Citrate 1200mg
Magnesium 300mg
Potassium Avoided
Sodium Avoided

DIET
Dietary Changes Low salt, low caffeine, lots of milk, no potatoes, no tomatoes, lots of green beans, chicken. Ate a lot of bread, cheese. Peanut butter, smoked salmon and medium amt of chocolate. I ate breakfast everyday and did not reduce calories. I definitely made a lot of changes but I usually ate the boy diet only – so was a BIG change :think:

Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long?
Avoided ‘boy’ foods and tried to eat ‘girl’ foods but not meticulously.

Caffeine:
3 decaf coffees per day and coke zero (caffeine free) 1 a day and sometimes a regular diet coke :worry:

DH caffeine:
No coffee, few soft drinks

HORMONES
Drinks: None
Supplements: None

SUPPLEMENTS:bigsmile:
Cranberry: 1800mg daily
Vitamin C: 500mg
Sudafed: 1 hr before and 14hrs later 1 more because was trying for 0+12 but had no idea when O was- so to reduce CM

Others: Preg Vite 5, includes folic acid

DH supps: :bigsmile:
Cranberry: 1200mg
Magnesium: 300mg
Calcium: 1200mg
Vitamin C: (when I made him)

TIMING: :worry: Not sure because.....
Was aiming for a O+12 but didn't know if my OPK was positive or not (looked weird as test line was darker on one side of the line-) and was having a lot of EW CM so assumed was O-ing and then waited for cloudy CM – and closed cervix – BUT was super confused and had missed the whole fertile window last month so just did it!

BD cutoff (# of days): :worry:
Fertilityfriend said 2 days (cutoff) but I am not sure because I had very little sleep during these 2 days and I don’t know that my morning BBT was accurate.

Chart attached below if its easier to see in graph form

BD thru O: NO
O+12 Tried but -not sure exact timing

Frequent BD/how many days: Once

Charting O with Temp: Yes

I am up frequently up in the night and therefore my temps may be more erratic than if I had regular sleep over the week.

Charting O with OPK :think:
Yes- testing twice daily. Once at 11am and then at 10pm-

+OPK on CD 25 morning
- OPK on CD 26

BD on CD 25 evening- trying for O+12
BUT
BBT only rose on CD 28 therefore O on chart = CD 27 (with a –OPK test)

Point: Confused by conflicting information!

Fertility monitor used/type: None
Suspected O date CD27 = 2nd May 2011

IONS :bigsmile:
Oed in what moon phase: New moon scheduled for May 3. O’ed 1 day before (or 3) 

Changed ions in other ways?:
Bought lavender soap, lavender room refresher, was April so more –Ions

OTHER:
How many kids do you have? : 1
What gender(s)?: Boy

# of months TTC: 2 (But last month- missed fertile window) so 1st real attempt

Your Age: 31

BD position: TBM- lying down 20mins- hips raised
Jump and dump: No

EWCM present/how much?: :bigsmile:
Yes- but cloudy in colour – douched to wash it away- was a lot though.

DH undies type: Boxers:worry:
DH hot bath/shower::bigsmile:
Yes- 1 hr before BD- very hot- he said I was singeing his nuts!

OWT - anything under bed?:
I thought this was sweet but I felt guilty incase it was a little guy. So, nothing under bed.

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d0e63/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

:kiss: and Hope to have some due date buddies!

fivebabies
May 16th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Wow! Can't wait to see what you're having! Sounds like a nice relaxed sway. :)

I actually got a faint bfp today...9 dpo. 'll test again in 2 days and let you all know. ;)

BabyCakes
May 17th, 2011, 01:14 AM
I actually got a faint bfp today...9 dpo. 'll test again in 2 days and let you all know. ;)

Thats! so so so exciting!!! Please update... Cant wait to hear! xoxooxox

Chunky Monkey
May 19th, 2011, 12:58 AM
BFN for me too. On to the next month. This month I'm just going with the flow :) Trying for a cutoff and sticking to my so so diet and using RepHresh every few days. Not stressing about it and no POAS early. I can't afford it!! Ha! If only Microsort were open! Good luck everyone!!!

fivebabies
May 19th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Well, I'm 12 dpo and had a bfn this morning. Weird. No sign of AF yet and it was due on Tuesday, 2 days ago. Just waiting.

BabyCakes
May 21st, 2011, 01:45 PM
Still a chance then :)

fivebabies
May 22nd, 2011, 10:33 AM
AF showed up today......6 days late! Grr.. Oh well, it was a crappy sway anyways. :)

BabyCakes
May 22nd, 2011, 05:00 PM
AAAAhhh.....Well .. hope sway next month goes very well and a BFP to top it off! GL

iluvmyman
May 25th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Hi Ladies,

Its very very faint. But I bought another test and its a BFP- also barely visible until test dries. Very excited!! I will update with a pic soon :)

Thank you for your interest in me and sharing in this experience. Keep me posted on your sways.

xoxoxox

I know I'm not a part of this but came upon it and I got chills! Congrats! how long have you been swaying and attempting? Us ttc boy's haven't had much luck with the BFP's so I'm very excited.

Answered my own question. :)

TTC5
May 25th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Hi Ladies, hopefully in a few weeks time I can be here too! We are waiting for O due in around a week time FX!!

TTC5
June 1st, 2011, 03:28 AM
So, do we have a June thread now?

Can't believe tomorrow I will be in this hopefully!!