PDA

View Full Version : OMG OMG OMG! WHAT THE SHIZZZ?!?!?!

OnlyPraying
July 17th, 2013, 03:32 PM
:omg::omg::suprise::suprise::nails:

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w333/bluebooties/BFP4_zpsfade7e59.jpg (http://s521.photobucket.com/user/bluebooties/media/BFP4_zpsfade7e59.jpg.html)

dloui128
July 17th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Awesome, congratulations!

OnlyPraying
July 17th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Thanks! Had absolutely no idea..no idea...as you can see in my siggy, we were gearing up for an IUI in August and I had this month totally written off, have no idea when or If I O'd. AF was due yesterday, so tested just for the heck of it. Cried like a baby when saw the second line pop up right away.

atomic sagebrush
July 17th, 2013, 03:38 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you!!! I know this has been a long time coming and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, sending more blue dust than you know what to do with :heart:

OnlyPraying
July 17th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Thankyou Thankyou THankyou AS, my sister from another mother! Have not told DH yet!! He'll be home in couple hours...now thinking about a creative way to tell him.

On a side note though, those lines are pretty dark eh? I might have ovulated earlier than CD20, or who knows...maybe twins?! YIKES!!

sushikitty
July 17th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Yay! Congrats gorgeous!!!

sushikitty
July 17th, 2013, 03:54 PM
I saw a cute way on pinterest. I saw spaghetti on a porcelain plate, and when the hubbers ate all of the food, the plate said: "WE'RE PREGNANT!"

And how I told DH family was I sent them a sterling silver baby frame and printed out "Picture due December 2009!" to put inside the frame.

bunnywabbit
July 17th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Oh my, that's so awesome, OnlyPraying! Congrats to you both! :hug2: I would say get a video of DH's reaction and post it up here! Here's to a H&H 9 months x

Dreamofpink
July 17th, 2013, 04:35 PM
:cheerteam: Huge congrats OnlyPraying!! :cheerteam:
So happy for you! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months! :running:

Wanting-a-girl
July 17th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Omg! Awesome news! Congrats!

The Anchor
July 17th, 2013, 04:59 PM
HUGE CONGRATS! :agree:

Tiggerian
July 18th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Massive congrats!!!

3boys
July 18th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Huge Congratulations :)

kpmum
July 18th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Congratulations! Meant to be xxx

OnlyPraying
July 18th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Thankyou so much lovely ladies....still hard to believe honestly.

Sushi, I really loved your spaghetti idea, but Im such a goof, had a HUGE grin on my face which totally gave me away when hubby got back. He asked me " wassup? somethings up!" which was enough to make me bawl my eyes out and blurt it. LOL so much for creativity......

sushikitty
July 18th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Thankyou so much lovely ladies....still hard to believe honestly.

Sushi, I really loved your spaghetti idea, but Im such a goof, had a HUGE grin on my face which totally gave me away when hubby got back. He asked me " wassup? somethings up!" which was enough to make me bawl my eyes out and blurt it. LOL so much for creativity......

Aweee! You made me tear up! I am so happy for you two! :awe:

Bigwish
July 18th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Don't know your story, but your reaction gave me a ear-to-ear smile and my eyes went bleary! How exciting! Huge congratz! Praying for a healthy, sticky bean!

1+2+3boys
July 18th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Congrats, how exciting! With my twins the second line started appearing immeadiatly

OnlyPraying
July 19th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Congrats, how exciting! With my twins the second line started appearing immeadiatly
Really?! WOW! thanks for sharing....things are a bit different this time for sure...nausea has already started whereas it started at alteast 6 weeks with my previous pregnancies. I guess we'll see!

Angelone
July 19th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Aww congrats x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

1+2+3boys
July 20th, 2013, 03:43 AM
Really?! WOW! thanks for sharing....things are a bit different this time for sure...nausea has already started whereas it started at alteast 6 weeks with my previous pregnancies. I guess we'll see!

I'll be keeping an eye out for your announcement ;)

meeks32
July 26th, 2013, 09:14 PM
I don't know your story either but from what you have said, and AS's reaction I think you deserve a big CONGRATULATIONS! You can have my blue dust! Well done!

BeadinMom
July 26th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Congrats!!!

Coyleof7
July 27th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Don't know you, as I'm newish here - but the headline made me grin something chronic!!! lol congrats, congrats and here: 12611 all this blue dust can be yours (I really don't want it anymore!!) xxxx FX for blue bump for you xxxx

LolaInLove
July 27th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Hey OP! Just saw this....HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Just when you stop trying (a bit) and least expect it, huh? I am so happy for you! Can't wait to follow your posts and see that lovely baby!

OnlyPraying
July 28th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Thankyou ladies....God Bless you all and may all your desires come true...

Hey Lola...u got that right....it really was not on my mind...my MIL was over and when she left I literally rearranged her room and carried heavy furniture all the way down the basement, ran 2 10ks( made PR..YAY) in June and that was all during my 2WW!....and the biggest shocker is that we dtd only twice! Lol....

I have a dating u/s coming up next week...hopefully I can get some good pics to share...

Oh and congrats on your blue bundle hun....so happy for you :)