PDA

View Full Version : Why do antibiotics sway?

TTC5
May 9th, 2011, 04:40 AM
My dr has given me a script today for a sinus and ear infection. It is an antibiotic (ceclor).
Do they really help sway blue?
Also, I have a nasal spray now it is steroid based, is this ok too?

nuthinbutpink
May 9th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Antibiotics are supposed to raise your pH from what I gather, so that is why they sway blue.

nuthinbutpink
May 9th, 2011, 08:45 AM
"Antibiotics - antibiotics destroy both the bad and the helpful bacteria in the intestinal tract. Some of the helpful bacteria work to create an acidic environment in the human body. When these bacteria are eliminated by antibiotics, urine may become more alkaline."

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2011, 01:51 PM
NBP brilliant answer, thank you!!! They also create more CM. The steroid spray helps sway blue too by raising testosterone (although I doubt they sway much, at least they dont' sway the opposite direction.)

TTC5
May 13th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Awesome, thanks guys :)
How long does it last the effects of being on them?

TTC5
May 18th, 2011, 10:29 PM
When are we meant to start taking them? Start of AF - O or??

atomic sagebrush
May 19th, 2011, 10:56 AM
PLEASE only take them if you need them. Antibiotics are serious drugs that can have major side effects and destroy your health permanently. Don't just take them as a swaying supplement.

So, you would only take them as directed to by your doctor when and however you need them for a bacterial infection.

TTC5
May 19th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Oh no no I do need them, I got the script from my dr after he told me I have a bad sinus infection :) So, is it safe to take them the week of O or in the TWW?

atomic sagebrush
May 21st, 2011, 12:46 PM
Ok then! Yes they are safe at any time!

TTC5
May 21st, 2011, 07:18 PM
Thankyou!! I have a repeat for them too so should be ok during the TWW? I have a shocking sinus infection right now!!

atomic sagebrush
May 22nd, 2011, 08:35 AM
Yes, they are fine.

Cnburke
November 23rd, 2016, 11:14 PM
Sorry to bump this old thread but atomic , I currently have a horrible cold . I hadn't one last month too & it delayed O I believe :( my children keep giving it to me ! Anyhow - I'm curious if having a cold sways girl .. & if cold medications sway boy or girl . I'm swaying boy and I am supposed to O in 4 days so I'm pretty bummed I'm sick again :( I've taken zicam & dimetapp.

atomic sagebrush
November 26th, 2016, 02:24 PM
I think being more than just mildly ill does tend to sway pink.

Any cold medications with guanefesin alone are fine and sway blue. All others sway pink.