PDA

View Full Version : Lillylolly

Mykids
December 30th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Hi LL, How did you figure out both the times you had ectopic pregnancy.Any strong indications. Did your dr guess you had a chemical before thinking about ectopic.

Lillylolly
December 30th, 2010, 03:06 PM
I had a dull left-hand side ache. I know it sounds strange, but I *knew* something was not right. I trusted my instinct and took myself to the ER after being told to 'come back on Monday'.

If you are at all concerned, get a medical opinion. I can't remember what your betas were - can you post them here?

Mykids
December 30th, 2010, 03:30 PM
I had a dull left-hand side ache. I know it sounds strange, but I *knew* something was not right. I trusted my instinct and took myself to the ER after being told to 'come back on Monday'.

If you are at all concerned, get a medical opinion. I can't remember what your betas were - can you post them here?
my beta at 8dp5dt was 7.75 & at 10dp5dt was 10.8.

i go again tomorrow. my hpt was same as yesterday.

what do u think

nuthinbutpink
December 30th, 2010, 04:11 PM
I would guess that it is not an ectopic just something that started and stopped but hopefully that third number will give you some closure or set you on a specific path of finding out what is up. I'm sorry that you are in limbo right now.

Lillylolly
December 30th, 2010, 04:15 PM
I agree with NBP. With my first ectopic I had slow, but rising, betas. I had my first Lap & surgery when my numbers were over and above 15,000.