PDA

View Full Version : 2ww

Becca.lms
July 20th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Can you have orgasms in the 2ww? Ha.

Raining
July 20th, 2013, 09:28 PM
From what I've read, since you never know exactly when you O'd probably not? Who knows though! I'm far far from an expert.

Pink swaying is no fun! ;)

Becca.lms
July 20th, 2013, 09:30 PM
From what I've read, since you never know exactly when you O'd probably not? Who knows though! I'm far far from an expert.

Pink swaying is no fun! ;)

:( ha ha ha.

gurly
July 20th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Seriously, the blue sway seems like a lot more fun.

Little Lunasa
July 21st, 2013, 03:58 AM
Seriously, the blue sway seems like a lot more fun.

Lol totally agree!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cauliflower
July 21st, 2013, 04:11 AM
Well you have had the fun ;) so it is time to make some sacrifice, lol

Becca.lms
July 21st, 2013, 07:20 AM
Well you have had the fun ;) so it is time to make some sacrifice, lol

LOL, it was not fun. It was strictly business! All while being drier than a barren dessert.

Cauliflower
July 21st, 2013, 08:16 AM
LOL, it was not fun. It was strictly business! All while being drier than a barren dessert.

I meant when you concieved your boys ;)

bunnywabbit
July 21st, 2013, 08:18 AM
Apparently the boy diet is worse than the LE diet. I guess at least we can have the odd bit of alcohol and chocolate! Besides, I'd imagine the boy diet with higher protein and fat, trying to lose weight must be much more difficult. Shalln't complain!

bunnywabbit
July 21st, 2013, 08:20 AM

...Would it sound wrong if I said that this train of thought is how I managed to keep O at bay while TTC?

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2013, 01:16 PM
Technically no, because they may raise testosterone.

But real world - how much could they possibly sway??? We have done many polls both here and on IG and while the overall trend is that girl moms do have less, there were still plenty of girl moms who had them all the time and some boy moms who didn't.

thread here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/27912-o-no-orgasms-swaying.html

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2013, 01:18 PM
Apparently the boy diet is worse than the LE diet. I guess at least we can have the odd bit of alcohol and chocolate! Besides, I'd imagine the boy diet with higher protein and fat, trying to lose weight must be much more difficult. Shalln't complain!

yes the blue swayers hate the HE Diet just as much as the pink swayers hate LE Diet.

gurly
July 22nd, 2013, 02:20 AM
Can you have orgasms in the 2ww? Ha.

I just remembered one of my earliest pregnancy symptoms was orgasms in my sleep!

Becca.lms
July 22nd, 2013, 09:04 AM
I just remembered one of my earliest pregnancy symptoms was orgasms in my sleep!

Ha! Wish I could manage that.

Raining
July 22nd, 2013, 04:42 PM

That happened to me all the time during both of my pregnancies!

gurly
July 22nd, 2013, 07:15 PM
It was so weird, it was really intense and actually kind of painful. I remember being scared because I was on pelvic rest (had some complications) and I was worried this would cause contractions or something

Raining
July 22nd, 2013, 10:29 PM
It was so weird, it was really intense and actually kind of painful. I remember being scared because I was on pelvic rest (had some complications) and I was worried this would cause contractions or something

Same here! I was supposed to not O because I have an irritable uterus and was on modified bedrest at the time. I was horribly embarrassed I never brought it up to my doctor.