PDA

View Full Version : anyone still not have names picked out??

Atsaukina1
July 21st, 2013, 09:17 AM
uggg names are sooo hard. I mean they are stuck with it for life. I don't love any oby names and the ones I do like my dh doesn't. Last babes weren't named until afterwards and I love there names now but wish I even had a short list, I have zilch. Plus I don;t know what I'm having so need 2 names lol. Anyone else due soon and not a clue, or just prefers to name them after seeing them?

bunnywabbit
July 21st, 2013, 10:10 AM
Maybe we can help with a few ideas. What are your other little one's names? And not to be nosey, what is the surname?

Dreamofpink
July 21st, 2013, 10:21 AM
uggg names are sooo hard. I mean they are stuck with it for life. I don't love any oby names and the ones I do like my dh doesn't. Last babes weren't named until afterwards and I love there names now but wish I even had a short list, I have zilch. Plus I don;t know what I'm having so need 2 names lol. Anyone else due soon and not a clue, or just prefers to name them after seeing them?

I know what you mean and I'm quite a bit behind you. We're struggling to agree on a classic but slightly unusual boys name. Have you got anything you're leaning towards at all?

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

mommymachine
July 21st, 2013, 10:31 AM
I wasn't in love with DS1 name (Jackson) and I wasn't in love with DD name (Claire) but I didn't like anything else more..so I went with those. I love them now and they suit them so well. I don't think you have to be in love with a name, you will grow to love it as you love the child it's associated with:)

Mum23boys
July 24th, 2013, 02:33 PM
We have no names either and only have 2 weeks + left !!! everything i like dh doesnt and we have a few on the short list but we are not overly keen on any of them - with 3 boys already ( that we also found super hard to choose ) its impossible to find another

Mommyof3boys
July 24th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Don't feel bad we sat at the hospital for 2 days before we named our baby and we took right up until an ur before we had to leave to finally decide. We finally decided on Mavus (with a short a sound) Owen.

Atsaukina1
July 25th, 2013, 11:15 AM
lol lucky i am at home and can take as long as I want lol. last one didn't have name for 10 days

weeziewoozles
July 25th, 2013, 05:36 PM
It's really hard choosing. We have so many girls names we like and can't use. It's always the problem of getting one you both like. I agree though that whatever you choose it'll become them anyway.

weeziewoozles
August 2nd, 2013, 04:07 PM

So have you sorted out the names yet? :)

Atsaukina1
August 2nd, 2013, 07:24 PM
nope lol