TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
1 boy
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Followed LE but not very strict. Skipped breakfast, small lunch and dinner. Sometimes just had a diet coke and biscuits for lunch. Cut out red meat, potatoes, bananas, raw tomatoes. Cut down on chicken. Lots of diet coke and sugar free chewing gum.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
6 weeks. I started diet in October 2013, fell preg after 6 weeks but miscarried in Jan. Came off diet for a month and then was back on it for 6 weeks again before bfp.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
No changes. Zilch :(
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
Re caffeine - I don't drink tea or coffee anyway. And was having caffeine free diet coke mainly. I only had chicken once a week. Tbh my first sway was a lot stricter and better diet wise. After mc I was really weak and so had a month off and found it quite difficult to get back into it.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I had lost about 8-10lb, but I put some of that back on after mc!
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No exercise.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Around 4.5-5.
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
Not known
DH pH
Not known
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
Did a 6 day abstain,got a pos opk in morning and bd that night. So I'm guessing I was about a day before ov.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
It was a very quick and unromantic bd lol. No big o, j&d after about 2 mins. I took zirtec in the days leading to ov and nytol an hour before bd. I felt very 'dry' during bd! I only used rephresh once that cycle - around 8 hours before attempt.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Chitosan
Baby asprin
folic acid
Antihistamine
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements Sudafed

Any additional supplement info?
Dh took sudafed an hour before dtd.
Did you do anything with Ions?
No. But by pure coincidence it was a new moon the night bd :) and I did use lavender body spray.
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No but as above it was a new moon by coincidence.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Skipping brekkie everyday, and that I caught 2nd cycle after mc - or maybe it was 3rd, I get confused! I had 2 periods after mc. The fact that I felt so dry during bd.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Ok here goes. I wish I hadnt stayed off the diet for so long after mc. I ate like a horse when I got my bfp, then had mc and needed to get my strength up after mc cos it really took it out of me, so in total I was off the diet for a good 2 months - eek! My diet wasnt as good either cos I was struggling with thinking maybe a strong sway caused my mc so I decided to purposely do aight we sway this time but I worry this may have worked against me. I also kinda wish we'd have tried straight after mc, but again I was worried I wasn't physically strong enough to carry a pg and worried if I caught straight away it might result in another loss. In the end I got after my 2nd period so I hope some of the post mc pink dust remained. Also, my dh did NOTHING. he wears the looooosest underpants and drinks strong coffee every morning. I'm convinced he has a massively high sperm count cos we always fall pg quite quickly. We did nothing to reduce sperm count at all and that is something that makes me extremely nervous.
Things worth mentioning:
Looking back there are so many things i would have done differently but I think that would have been the case whatever I did. I have a feeling it's another boy but who knows!!

Tammy123
July 21st, 2013, 09:51 AM
Oops just realised I didn't actually answer the weight question - leading up to ov I weighed around 8 stone (112lb)

Cauliflower
July 21st, 2013, 10:32 AM
Great sway, hope you hear pink :)

Little Lunasa
July 21st, 2013, 12:26 PM
Congrats! Fx crossed for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dollydot
July 21st, 2013, 02:36 PM
Congrats fab sway..

Raining
July 21st, 2013, 03:41 PM
Congratulations!

Rinny101
July 22nd, 2013, 08:02 AM
Congratulations and good luck getting your pink!

Tammy123
July 25th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Thank you ladies. I find out it just over 3 weeks. I am convinced its a boy I haut wish dh would have worn tighter pants or at least done something to reduce soerm count. My bump and everything is the same as with ds and folk are already commenting that it looks like a boy bump! So I'm just assuming its a boy again!!

Tammy123
September 2nd, 2013, 09:47 AM
IT'S A GIRL!! Confirmed today at 23 weeks! Well kinda confirmed, the sonographer was a bit grumpy and just had a very quick look and said hmm can't can't see any boy bits so looks like a girl. She wasnt very convincing but I'm hoping she was right lol anyone had any wrong ultrasound gender predictions????

nuthinbutpink
September 2nd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Congrats! Glad the plan worked for you!

Tammy123
September 2nd, 2013, 11:11 AM
The plan was amazing nuthinbutpink. I'm soooo glad I found this site! Everyone here has been amazing and atomic, oh atomic! I think I love you! Lol!! xxxxx

Tammy123
September 2nd, 2013, 11:12 AM
Meant to say glad I found this site, not u! Lol xx

nuthinbutpink
September 2nd, 2013, 12:10 PM
I'm glad you found us too. atomic is awesome. Congrats again!

atomic sagebrush
September 2nd, 2013, 12:20 PM
AT 23 weeks I think it would have been obvious if it was a boy!

Huge congrats Tammy, I'm so happy for you!!!

Funkyfry
September 2nd, 2013, 12:21 PM
Fab news!! Congrats on your girl

Dollydot
September 2nd, 2013, 12:27 PM
congrats on your girl!! lovely news...

Cauliflower
September 2nd, 2013, 12:56 PM
Yaaay Tammy, Congratulations! Gives us hope that it IS possible :)

PS:I am glad I found this site, Atomic and NBP too!!

onebigwish
September 3rd, 2013, 04:17 AM
Wauw! Thats great news. Congratss!! :)