PDA

View Full Version : Please help ELP... and ALL nub experts!!! desperate lady in need of your help...

Yrose20118
July 21st, 2013, 04:18 PM
Hiya ELP and other nub experts,

PLEASE DONT READ AND RUN

I posted my updated 13 week scan pics but sadly they were the best, but im hoping from my 12 weeks pics and my 13 week pics based on nub and skull theory you might be able to take a guess on gender :hug2:

Please take a look and make a guess...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/32195-13-weeks-scan-pics-%2A%2A%2Alots-images%2A%2A%2A-please-please-please-please-take-guess-xxx.html

I have another scan booked in 2 weeks and 5 days to confirm gender... I might go insane not knowing until then!!! :worry:

hubby wont let us have anymore babies after this one so this is my last chance of a girly... but I think another little boy is coming. I know I am blessed but hoped for another child but I feel a little gutted a girlie might not come...

xxx

hezza88
July 21st, 2013, 04:38 PM
I can only see nub on 1 pic clearly and ill go girl! good luck

Wanting-a-girl
July 21st, 2013, 06:20 PM
the 12 week is straight but so was mine... and its very bulby at the end which kinda makes my gut say boy

when is your next u/s? cant wait for the update and i hope you get your desired gender

Emily
July 21st, 2013, 10:01 PM
I would say 6040 girl. Really hope you get your DD.