PDA

View Full Version : The begining of 2WW

Dreamingof2girls
July 22nd, 2013, 10:19 AM
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here lol I really just barely started the 2WW. I'm supposed to had ovulated yesterday & I dtd Saturday {after a night of careless fun} so really I'm only one dpo. So! Here I am. Anyone else in the 2ww want to wait with me?

gurly
July 22nd, 2013, 12:09 PM
Hi! I'll be joining you. I expect to O tomorrow and had some thin ewcm today so I'm already "in the zone" lol

This is my first cycle trying, how about you?

Good luck!

bunnywabbit
July 22nd, 2013, 01:32 PM
FX for BFPs for both of you. There's a bunch of us on 2ww -- come join us! x

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/2ww-gathering-place/31493-july-2ww.html

Little Lunasa
July 22nd, 2013, 01:32 PM
Good luck girls! Im 7 dpo and counting... :)

Dreamingof2girls
July 23rd, 2013, 07:32 AM
Hi! I'll be joining you. I expect to O tomorrow and had some thin ewcm today so I'm already "in the zone" lol

This is my first cycle trying, how about you?

Good luck!
Actually I haven't been trying since my MC in feb. there were months where I thought I was but all have been BFN. I'm not trying but not really avoiding it either. So lets see what happens next month if AF comes or not.

Dreamingof2girls
July 23rd, 2013, 07:34 AM
Good luck girls! Im 7 dpo and counting... :)

That's great!! When will you test?? I'm always soooo impatient that I test as early as 8dpo lol
Good luck to you!

Little Lunasa
July 23rd, 2013, 10:46 AM
That's great!! When will you test?? I'm always soooo impatient that I test as early as 8dpo lol
Good luck to you!
Im trying to hold out until 10 dpo but I might cave in and test tomorrow (9dpo)!

Dreamingof2girls
July 24th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Im trying to hold out until 10 dpo but I might cave in and test tomorrow (9dpo)!
Keep me posted if you decide to test today!! Good luck. FX

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 10:35 AM
My period is due next Wed. But I still don't feel remotely pregnant.

Little Lunasa
July 24th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Keep me posted if you decide to test today!! Good luck. FX

Tested today at 9 dpo and bfn :(
Will test again tomorrow and keep hoping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Settastone
July 24th, 2013, 03:19 PM
My period is due next Wed. But I still don't feel remotely pregnant.

I don't either! I am 10dpo and expect my period Fri, Sat or Sunday. I thought I felt twinges and pulling earlier on, but I really haven't felt anything the last 4 days or so.

Since I don't think I am pregnant this month I am just getting my plan in place for next month so I can relax and not stress over it.

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 04:15 PM
I don't either! I am 10dpo and expect my period Fri, Sat or Sunday. I thought I felt twinges and pulling earlier on, but I really haven't felt anything the last 4 days or so.

Since I don't think I am pregnant this month I am just getting my plan in place for next month so I can relax and not stress over it.

I've had a few pains but I'm not thinking into it too much.
The other two times I felt pregnant right away.
If I'm not this time I'm waiting until December.
The day after DTD I realised my son may wean in a few months and I'm really sad about that.

Dreamingof2girls
July 25th, 2013, 09:29 AM
I'm 4dpo today I was thinking a of testing @ 8dpo. Ill also post any updates if I feel any thing different going on. Good luck ladies!!