PDA

View Full Version : Newbie dying for pink dust!!! :)

SugarSpice&EverythingNice
May 9th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Hi girls! I am a mommy to two sons. (DS1 is 4, DS2 is 2 1/2). I think my gender desire is driving me insane, and I think I have a worse desire than others, because my fiance and I were on a break, and he slept with another woman. He got the other girl pregnant. And...she had a daughter. :sad:

This only makes my gender desire THAT MUCH WORSE because I feel cheated out of "my" daughter.

I plan on doing EGS, O+12 method later this year :)
Praying for pink dust
:DD::DD::DD::DD::DD::DD:

nuthinbutpink
May 9th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Welcome!

My Fabulous Children
May 10th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Welcome!

Cinss
May 10th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Hey Sugar... sending you some pink dust :HH::HH:

TTC5
May 10th, 2011, 01:56 AM
Welcome!!

May 10th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks mamas!!!

Flava
May 10th, 2011, 11:03 AM
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/833/833680y1f4za3z29.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

ThreeLittleCritters
May 10th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Welcome! I'm new here too but this site is great! I hear ya on the going insane part. It's way too easy to do. Good luck and I hope you get a quick bfp with a little girl!!! :)

puppydogstails
May 11th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Welcome!! :) :)

indigoviolet
May 12th, 2011, 07:33 AM
welcome!
I'll be ttc pink later this summer too.

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Oh, no! That sucks, I'm so sorry. You are a very forgiving lady!! Best of luck to you, you so deserve your dream to come true!!

DoulaMama
May 14th, 2011, 01:18 AM
GOOD LUCK! :luck:

Rose
May 15th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Good luck sugar. One question: have you considered high tech? I also swayed for girl when my first two boys were your ages, and we now have three sons. The GD was extreme, and we are finally making the leap to HT even though we only wanted three children. I want to encourage everyone with two of one gender to consider HT for their third if possible. It is harder (financially and on a marriage) to have another child than it would have been to go HT. And the GD doesn't go away. It gets worse. I wish someone had given me this advice.

Wishing you the very best!

Sunset
May 15th, 2011, 04:37 PM
welcome! :)

May 15th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Good luck sugar. One question: have you considered high tech? I also swayed for girl when my first two boys were your ages, and we now have three sons. The GD was extreme, and we are finally making the leap to HT even though we only wanted three children. I want to encourage everyone with two of one gender to consider HT for their third if possible. It is harder (financially and on a marriage) to have another child than it would have been to go HT. And the GD doesn't go away. It gets worse. I wish someone had given me this advice.

Wishing you the very best!

I have considered HT, but I just don't have those kind of funds :( I wonder if there is a payment plan? LOL

Rose
May 16th, 2011, 12:33 AM
We also struggled with the $$$. There are companies that finance IVF cycles (monthly payments like a credit card), and insurance may reimburse certain aspects of IVF (drugs, diagnostic tests, etc). You may be able to find a local RE who would be willing to work with you for a private pay discount... or could help you find an IVF / PGD trial in your area. Some docs like working with gender patients who are fertile b/c it helps their success rates. But I totally understand and it's always a personal decision. Best of luck to you!!!