PDA

View Full Version : Nauseas

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 04:34 PM
How soon can you feel nauseas?

bunnywabbit
July 24th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Some can be really sensitive and get it in very early weeks of the pregnancy (there was a girl on one of the boards she'd be nauseous whereas anyone else would just have sore breats at the same stage). Some lucky people get nothing whatsoever throughout the pregnancy. Is yours bad? How far are you past ovulation? x

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Some can be really sensitive and get it in very early weeks of the pregnancy (there was a girl on one of the boards she'd be nauseous whereas anyone else would just have sore breats at the same stage). Some lucky people get nothing whatsoever throughout the pregnancy. Is yours bad? How far are you past ovulation? x

Yes. I've been throwing up but could just be coincidence. Just threw up changing my sons diaper. I threw up LITERALLY all but one meal my entire pregnancy with him.

bunnywabbit
July 24th, 2013, 04:50 PM
How many DPO are you? I test on Saturday (10DPO). I would be so tempted to test soon...

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 04:52 PM
I ovulated last Thursday.

bunnywabbit
July 24th, 2013, 04:55 PM
So one day after mine. As I say, I may test Saturday if I can't hold out for the whole two weeks. Let's see if we can add another couple of BFPs to the girl group this month! x

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 04:59 PM
I kind of hope I'm not pregnant yet. I already feel I'll have another boy and my son will wean because of me. Blah.

gurly
July 24th, 2013, 05:59 PM
It's very possible. I didn't have nausea but I had heartburn that early and I just knew I was pregnant.

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM
It's very possible. I didn't have nausea but I had heartburn that early and I just knew I was pregnant.

I've had acid reflux since I was a child. Its 100% amplified during pregnancy. I'm kind of scared to be sick again. My Esophagus is scarred. But babies are worth it!

gurly
July 24th, 2013, 06:30 PM
I've had acid reflux since I was a child. Its 100% amplified during pregnancy. I'm kind of scared to be sick again. My Esophagus is scarred. But babies are worth it!

Definitely worth it but you are brave! Are you waiting until you miss AF to test? I'm getting excited for you lol!

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Definitely worth it but you are brave! Are you waiting until you miss AF to test? I'm getting excited for you lol!

Brave or crazy.
Yes I think so. I don't want to get stress with bfn. And with my past history of testing I doubt this time Id get a bfp any sooner. So I'll resist! My sister is pregnant, 19 weeks. Wonder what she's having!!

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Nauseous****

Becca.lms
July 24th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Threw up again. So sensitive to smells.
Our cloth diapers needs rinsed so bathroom smells like poop. Our toilet is super dirty because the old tenants were scumbags and a fly is flying around the walls.
Its like I'm puking in an outhouse.

gurly
July 25th, 2013, 08:19 AM
You've got to be pregnant, unless you get a sensitive tummy often? And it looks like you're an insomniac like me lol is that a pregnancy symptom? Or maybe just too much worrying

Becca.lms
July 25th, 2013, 08:34 AM
You've got to be pregnant, unless you get a sensitive tummy often? And it looks like you're an insomniac like me lol is that a pregnancy symptom? Or maybe just too much worrying

We will see. Got almost a week until due period still. I don't want to think I am and not be. What time is it where you are? My last post was at 8 last night but was probably later where you are. But we stay up way late.

WillowsGirl
July 25th, 2013, 11:17 AM
I'm sorry you are so sick! I remember helping my older son go to the bathroom (I have to wipe his bum for him) and throwing up immediately after when it had never bothered me before, and that's when I decided to test. However I was later in the cycle than you are. Usually my first symptom is overwhelming fatigue. I hope you get a positive! :fx::pinksperm:

Becca.lms
July 25th, 2013, 08:54 PM
More barf. Hot flashes. No energy. And dizzy. Oh and my teeth have sudden lay become very sensitive!

Coyleof7
July 25th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Sorry you're so ill - did you get much chance to start your sway? If you are pregnant (It was hell for me with my girl 1st tri & I lost 2 teeth with her....) at least you'll know before long xxx Good Luck xxx

Becca.lms
July 25th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Sorry you're so ill - did you get much chance to start your sway? If you are pregnant (It was hell for me with my girl 1st tri & I lost 2 teeth with her....) at least you'll know before long xxx Good Luck xxx

For my sway I didn't lose weight. I ate unhealthy basically but still fat and junk food. But my hair/nails etc prove my nutrients are low because my body is going to crap! So the second I get my bfp I will return to my healthy ways. I did other sway stuff too. Ahhhh I hoped it worked!!