PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS IT!!

Coyleof7
July 25th, 2013, 08:33 PM
My :DD: sway:
Chart cycle to confirm O day (believe to be CD12/13) June, July, Aug, September..TTC AFTER September AF.
Take 2000mcg Folic acid EVERY day
Follow LE Diet and Exercise 1hr every day
Take 1000mcg Vitex EVERY day until September CD1.
Take 200mg Soy Isoflavones September CD2 – 7.
Use lavender EVERY day September CD1 – 20.
Wear rose quartz and neg ion bracelets EVERY day until September CD 20.
Use half applicator of RePhresh at 12 noon September CD12 and 11am CD16 .
Use Durex “Play” Aloe Vera lube during DTD (claims to slow sperm down).
Take antihistamine CD 1-20.

Hubby has agreed to sway! :hug2:
His sway efforts:
FR September CD 5 – 12 then DTD CD 13 MORNING (between 12midnight and 7am).
FR CD14 – 16, DTD CD 17 MORNING (12midnight - 7am).
Drink minimum 3units of alcohol September CD5-16.
Drink High caffine energy drinks (at least 4 a day) September CD5-16.
Wear tight underwear September CD1-16.
HOT shower BEFORE DTD September CD 13 & CD 17.
Has cut out back on meat, but not dairy. Has agreed not to start new exercise regime until after BFP!

We both get around 5/6hrs sleep a night. We don't smoke.

Any tips/tweaks?

This is it we feel - we've piled up our research, the obsessing can stop - here we go!!
DH does not want to take sups, so please don't suggest that - otherwise go ahead and tell us what can be improved xxx thanks in advance ladies xxx :cheerteam:

Hopeful1
July 27th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Wow, that looks great! I'm new so I don't know much, but good luck!

coralsky
July 27th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Hi coyleof7 that looks like a great sway plan!

I think the only thing I would maybe tweak would be only 5days-ish of anti-h before attempt...OR when you see EWCM....I don't think you are supposed to take them for as long as 20days, and not AFTER DTD....I didn't realise this to start with but atomic put me straight, cant remember the exact reason now, but there is an essay somewhere.

I was wondering why you were planning attempt CD13 and CD17 though, if you think you will O on CD13....just in case you O late?...that might be a safe bet I think, as I think the Soy Iso may act a bit like clomid and can interfere with timing of O....although not exactly sure on this, hopefully someone can confirm or correct me lol!

Good luck with your sway I think you have a great chance :)

Oh, and just in case you were wondering, BFN for me last cycle :( now on CD7, expecting to O in 7-10days, fingers crossed for this cycle x

Coyleof7
July 27th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Hi coyleof7 that looks like a great sway plan!

I think the only thing I would maybe tweak would be only 5days-ish of anti-h before attempt...OR when you see EWCM....I don't think you are supposed to take them for as long as 20days, and not AFTER DTD....I didn't realise this to start with but atomic put me straight, cant remember the exact reason now, but there is an essay somewhere.

I was wondering why you were planning attempt CD13 and CD17 though, if you think you will O on CD13....just in case you O late?...that might be a safe bet I think, as I think the Soy Iso may act a bit like clomid and can interfere with timing of O....although not exactly sure on this, hopefully someone can confirm or correct me lol!

Good luck with your sway I think you have a great chance :)

Oh, and just in case you were wondering, BFN for me last cycle :( now on CD7, expecting to O in 7-10days, fingers crossed for this cycle x

thanks Coralsky...sorry about BFN - but not long to go for a "re-sit" as it were!! Hope you get the pos this time around!! Kinda hoping you'll get BFP in September - we could be bump buddies...saying that mine always come early so we could end up having pinkies around the same time!! lol

I actually have to take an antihistamine every day (got a strange allergy) - but it never seems to change my cm anyway (or stop runny noses etc).

Do you understand this "cut-off" thing? Noticed a lot of people talking about it but not sure I follow it? I know Atomic BD'd on O day for her girl as did many others) but most talk about a cut-off...

Planning BD twice as I normally get two lots of EWCM in a month and don't want to BD during wrong fertile period!!!

coralsky
July 28th, 2013, 09:01 AM
thanks Coralsky...sorry about BFN - but not long to go for a "re-sit" as it were!! Hope you get the pos this time around!! Kinda hoping you'll get BFP in September - we could be bump buddies...saying that mine always come early so we could end up having pinkies around the same time!! lol

I actually have to take an antihistamine every day (got a strange allergy) - but it never seems to change my cm anyway (or stop runny noses etc).

Do you understand this "cut-off" thing? Noticed a lot of people talking about it but not sure I follow it? I know Atomic BD'd on O day for her girl as did many others) but most talk about a cut-off...

Planning BD twice as I normally get two lots of EWCM in a month and don't want to BD during wrong fertile period!!!

Yeah that would be nice if we got BFP at same time eh!....although I am kind of hoping mine comes sooner rather than later...I am almost 6months on diet now, and 5months of intense exercise now so its getting a bit old now...I am craving a big fillet steak haha!!

Ah ok that makes sense about the anti-h if you need them for the allergies...maybe atomic will remind us what the deal was with taking them post-attempt, as I cant quite remember the details, but if you need them, you need them :)

that makes sense about your 2 attempts too, except maybe once you have practiced with temping, you will see exactly when you O...you said you were regular as clockwork, right?...I wish I was still that way, used to be until about 1.5yrs ago, then it started going a bit wonky lol! But anyway, if you can tell when O happens from temping then maybe trying just 1 attempt even the first month might be a good idea?...I think that's what atomic recommends as the one attempt has good stats, but of course I understand the need to make sure you get a good attempt in, I am struggling with this decision for next time too.

The cut-off everyone refers to is based on the Shettles timing theory, which I believe has been totally debunked (there is an essay called the trouble with timing somewhere that explains it, but I have no idea how to post a link!), so if someone says they have a 3day cut-off for example, that would mean that their attempt (or last attempt, if they were having more than one) was 3days before O...a cut-off according to shettles is supposed to be girl-timing, but apparently he was wrong lol!...so that is why the general advice here is O day, or day before O (day of pos opk) as timing doesn't sway anyway, so best going for timing that gives best odds of conception!

Good luck, keep me posted, fx fx x

atomic sagebrush
August 1st, 2013, 12:50 PM
can you move this to the add your sway section?? it makes it easier to reference people's sways if they're all in one section. Thanks.

Coyleof7
September 3rd, 2013, 08:08 PM
Hi AS - I don't know how to move it sorry xx

atomic sagebrush
September 3rd, 2013, 08:13 PM
i can move if you give me your ok, just didn't want to do it wihtout your permission

Coyleof7
September 3rd, 2013, 08:53 PM
Not at all - go ahead :) x

pinkdreamer
September 9th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Great sway!!! Good luck with your attempt :)

I'm not sure if people would agree with me, but I thought it was best (but not essential) to avoid highly caffeinated drinks with a girl sway because they can make your DHs male sperm swim faster? I could be completely wrong with this and Atomic will correct me if so, but just thought I'd mention just incase ;)

Anyway, good luck again with your sway, you have a very good chance of hearing pink! X

ETA, just seen this is quite an old post, ignore my original message, I hope your sway is going well!

Coyleof7
September 11th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Great sway!!! Good luck with your attempt :)

I'm not sure if people would agree with me, but I thought it was best (but not essential) to avoid highly caffeinated drinks with a girl sway because they can make your DHs male sperm swim faster? I could be completely wrong with this and Atomic will correct me if so, but just thought I'd mention just incase ;)

No that's great advice, hubby's doing the caffine as AS hubby drank the Monsters when they got their girl and he thought it was worth a pop. He never drank them before so maybe it will difference for us too lol Thanks again for the luck wishes - hope all goes well for yourself too xxx

pinkdreamer
September 12th, 2013, 01:44 PM
No worries, you do have a really great sway there and can't wait to see your update! X