Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy(4),boy(2)
Number of Months TTC
9-12
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Skipped breakfast everyday, ate matzo pizzas and cucumbers for lunch, dinner was normally white rice with green beans, butter and Parmesan cheese, than had dessert of skinny cow ice cream or Swedish fish candies. I ate pretty the same stuff everyday and once a week I saved all of my calories to eat plain pizza with my family. I had no problem with diet diet since I have always counted calories and can easily restrict my food.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
I was on the diet for about ten months, prior to that started skipping breakfast. I lost a total of ten pounds within eight weeks and had to increase calories. My bmi has always been low but once it dropped to
16.9 I decided I needed to increase calories to maintain my weight. I was eating 1200 to 1400 calories a day and I had to increase to. 1700 to 1800 a day to maintain weight.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He wouldn't sway at all. I made him a separate dinner every night. He took no pills and dtd when I asked.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I consumed mostly carbs and some low carb veggies. I had Splenda in my coffee everyday and I enjoyed diet rootbeer everyday with lunch. I drank peppermint on the months I wasn't taking saw palmetto. The only fruit I ate was apples and my dessert consisted of fake sugars.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
If I wasn't eating matzo pizza for lunch I was eating bagel with cream cheese and a apple. I was very strict and I felt that diet was very important. My lunch was about 600 calories, dinner around 700 calories and dessert around 300 calories. I ate about 30 grams of fat, 45 grams of protein.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
101 and I'm 5'5', bmi 17
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
None, I used to do cardio 4 to 5 days a week for an hour so I dropped it all
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
WAs high but never checked after, felt it wasn't significant
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
Don't know
DH pH
Check once it was 7.9 in beginiing
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day

Any additional comments?
We tried all different strategies, in the beginning it was one attempt with spermicide, than moved on to one attempt with Rephresh, than tried more than one attempt with Rephresh ect. Around month 6 and 7 we received clomid and nothing came of that ( used nothing those months). Eventually during ttc month 9 and ten we just did the deed around ovulation and I didn't jump and dump like I did in the beginning. My sway was super strict in the beginning but as time went on I knew I had to drop things to get pregnant.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers DTD through Ovulation

BD Position
Doggy style
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
I just laid there after, no hips up like I did with both my boys. The frequency and style used was the same as with my boys so I'm convinced diet is what did the trick. When I conceived my boys I ate super healthy and always took vitamins, went to the gym ect. Decreased maternal decline definetly increased my odds.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Baby asprin
folic acid

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
In the beginning I did all supplements, by the end I only kept vitex, baby aspirin and folic acids. The last month I also added a prenatal and fertileCM ( my ewcm was gone and I knew this was causing all of the bfn. I was desperate and my body was giving up, I knew even though these were part of a boy sway I could nt get pregnant without ewcm.
Did you do anything with Ions?
None
Moon Phase during conception?
Full Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
None
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Maternal condition was at its worst ever, I was tired and weak. I added in prenatals and fertileCM the last month because my husband was begging me to drop the diet. I felt diet was most important so I knew it might be my last chance.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Dropped abstain and one attempt and got pregnant same way as with my boys, no Rephresh, no spermicide and used the prenatals and fertileCM.
Things worth mentioning:
I honestly thought this was a boy but somehow I was blessed with a daughter!! I'm ecstatic and so thankful for everyone's support and for this site!

BeadinMom
July 26th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Great sway!!! Congrats on the pink bundle!!! :)

dloui128
July 26th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Congratulations :)

Funkyfry
July 26th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Great sway!! Huge congrats on hearing pink!!

Soar
July 27th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

onebigwish
July 28th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Thats a great sway!! Congrats!!!! How did u used clomid and vitex?

atomic sagebrush
July 28th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Yay K!!! Congrats!

Ktiguewantspink
July 29th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Thats a great sway!! Congrats!!!! How did u used clomid and vitex?

I used vitex for the first three months before ttc everyday than switched to vitex cd1-14 for the first six month of ttc. After that I took clomid for cycles 7 and 8 with bfn. I went back on vitex for cycles 9 and ten with a bfp in cycle ten. Sorry for the long story but it was a crazy journey. I think I tried every combination but cycle tens combinations did the trick or it was just my time I suppose. I used clomid for my first son and soy with my second. Vitex helped me get my girl!

Ktiguewantspink
July 29th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Yay K!!! Congrats!

Thanks atomic! Thank you for dealing with my crazy questions and for being so supportive of all of us! I couldn't have done it without your help, the lovely ladies on this sites help or gender dreaming!

myrainbowgirl
August 5th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Yay, I found your sway! Congrats on your little girl!!