PDA

View Full Version : Seasons

Raining
July 28th, 2013, 09:39 AM
How much do they matter if you're doing other things to sway (diet/exercise/supplements). For instance, I know more boys are conceived in October, but with other sway tactics does this still hold true? Just curious!

mis2ninos
July 28th, 2013, 12:49 PM
I used to go back and forth with it but I've conceived the opposite gender in the same month - conceived a girl and a boy in August so I think it really doesn't matter much. It has to do with the ions in the air at the times and although ions may be a nice supplement to a sway I wouldn't put a sway off because of it :)

atomic sagebrush
July 28th, 2013, 03:33 PM
It doesn't have to do with ions (at least not the good science), you can read a full explanation here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/1693-seasons-swaying.html

I believe it can't hurt, and may help. But I got 2 of my boys in the girl peak and my girl in the boy peak - the other stuff was much more important.

mis2ninos
July 28th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Thank you! All this time I thought it was the ions!

Hopeful1
July 28th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Does climate matter? I live in the high desert. It snows in the winter but people are more likely to die in the summer because of the intense heat. Would that change things?

mis2ninos
July 28th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Now after reading the essay it does make me a little bit nervous to sway in sept and oct geez there's just so much...

mis2ninos
July 28th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Does climate matter? I live in the high desert. It snows in the winter but people are more likely to die in the summer because of the intense heat. Would that change things?

great question. I would like to know this too. I'm in Arizona and the heat is intense now, I read the part in the essay about tropical climates but here it's not really tropical because it's very dry....

atomic sagebrush
July 31st, 2013, 12:57 PM

I can't answer that question, not any data.

atomic sagebrush
July 31st, 2013, 12:57 PM
Now after reading the essay it does make me a little bit nervous to sway in sept and oct geez there's just so much...

I got my girl in that boy peak

atomic sagebrush
July 31st, 2013, 12:58 PM
great question. I would like to know this too. I'm in Arizona and the heat is intense now, I read the part in the essay about tropical climates but here it's not really tropical because it's very dry....

It's not the climate, it's the distance form the equator that seems to sway. It may have to do with the day length.

TTCaPRINCE
July 31st, 2013, 02:27 PM
Just out of curiosity what months are considered boy months?

Raining
July 31st, 2013, 04:56 PM

September - November, peaking in Oct I'm pretty sure!

TTCaPRINCE
July 31st, 2013, 08:46 PM
September - November, peaking in Oct I'm pretty sure!

Thanks! Well hopefully August is close enough because that's when we are starting ttc

Raining
July 31st, 2013, 09:43 PM
Well good luck! Hope you get your Prince :)

sushikitty
August 1st, 2013, 03:00 AM

I am going to hope that living in the desert is like taking a hot shower for males, and it sways girl. I live in the desert too 105-120 degrees and my husband mostly works outside. We recently moved here, so I hope it sways girl.

atomic sagebrush
August 1st, 2013, 02:45 PM

Not to sound like a nag, but the reason why I post links is so the basic questions are answered. :) Every q I answer takes me time.

N Hemi boy Sept-Nov.
S Hemi boy Mar-May

atomic sagebrush
August 1st, 2013, 02:46 PM
Thanks! Well hopefully August is close enough because that's when we are starting ttc

These are peaks and troughs meaning that the numbers go up and down, so yes, Aug is prob. better than FEb. for a boy in the N hemi