PDA

View Full Version : August 2WW

Pages : [1] 2 3

Cauliflower
July 28th, 2013, 02:30 PM
I thought I should start it, since most of my 2WW will be in august. Not much hope fo me this month I think, no clue abt ovulation, one attempt in fertile window with rephresh :(
Hope it is enough to get me PG.

CD 17 or me...

Little Lunasa
July 28th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Thanks for starting this one Cauli, AF is due in two days time so I will be joining you in the Aug 2 WW.. FX for lots of BFPs !!
xx

gurly
July 28th, 2013, 09:22 PM
I'm here! 3-4 dpo. I'm probably going to test next Sunday

Ribenaberry
August 1st, 2013, 04:23 AM
I am pretty sure i ovulated early yesterday, although im getting a few more twinges today so i could (and am hoping!!) i am wrong! We are ttc a boy, we already have two beautiful girls and a third would be just as wonderful, but we would love baby #3 to be a boy, especially hubby, so ive changed a lot to try to make that happen! But if i o'd early we havent got enough attempts in so i actually wont be totally gutted if we dont get a bfp this month as its only month 1 and next month we might get thevattempts in properly!

Sorry for the essay lol! But fingers crossed for lots of Aug BFP's!!!!!!

Little Lunasa
August 1st, 2013, 05:49 AM
I am pretty sure i ovulated early yesterday, although im getting a few more twinges today so i could (and am hoping!!) i am wrong! We are ttc a boy, we already have two beautiful girls and a third would be just as wonderful, but we would love baby #3 to be a boy, especially hubby, so ive changed a lot to try to make that happen! But if i o'd early we havent got enough attempts in so i actually wont be totally gutted if we dont get a bfp this month as its only month 1 and next month we might get thevattempts in properly!

Sorry for the essay lol! But fingers crossed for lots of Aug BFP's!!!!!!

Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little Lunasa
August 1st, 2013, 05:49 AM
Only cd 3 for me .. *sigh*

Ribenaberry
August 1st, 2013, 10:38 AM
I hate the first few days after af, nothing to do but wait! I hope it passes quickly for you little lunasa.

The cramping seems to have stopped so i think we are def in the 2ww now, i always test on 9dpo, i can't hold out any longer lol, thats when i got my bfp with dd1, but i got a bfn til 11dpo with dd2. Ive got 4 cheap tests from asda, so i am hoping to make them last 2 cycles, but i am a massive poas addict, so ill be lucky if ive not bought more by the time af arrives haha!

Ah, so long to wait still lol.

Xxx

Ribenaberry
August 1st, 2013, 10:41 AM
I'm here! 3-4 dpo. I'm probably going to test next Sunday

I am hoping to hold out til sunday as thats when i should have officially been 9dpo, but i will probably cave and test on friday first when i will be 9dpo if i did ovulate early :)

Fingers crossed for your bfp :)

Xxx

Becca.lms
August 1st, 2013, 11:18 AM
If I was spotting a bit yesterday but only heavy today, CD1 or CD2?

gurly
August 1st, 2013, 12:02 PM

I think it's the first day you get pink/red blood even if its spotting. You don't count brown blood

gurly
August 1st, 2013, 12:04 PM
I am hoping to hold out til sunday as thats when i should have officially been 9dpo, but i will probably cave and test on friday first when i will be 9dpo if i did ovulate early :)

Fingers crossed for your bfp :)

Xxx

Thank you so much ! Best of luck to you as well! I will be 10-11 dpo on Sunday, if I test any earlier I'll get a bfn for sure

Ribenaberry
August 1st, 2013, 02:05 PM

I think it doesnt matter as long as you do the same every month, as your ovulation day will still be the same each month then. :)

I feel so bloated today, clearly all this salt and food is not agreeing with my intestines lol, my mouth seems to like it though!

Suddenly next week seems very far away - i'd forgotten the magical time lengthening powers of the 2ww!!

I am going to do my best not to symptom spot but it will be nigh on impossible i think. My biggest sign was always feeling protective of my stomach when walking the corridors at school, but i wont get that in the summer hols so i am actually going to have to wait for a bfp this time lol. Next cycle i am due to o the week before i go back to school so if this month is not to be at least we have another shot at dtd stress free!

I can't wait for those august bfps to start rolling in :D

Xxx

bunnywabbit
August 1st, 2013, 05:43 PM
On CD2 here, will come and bother you all with the symptoms I have soon... Hopefully this time they won't be fake or AF! :wink:

Becca.lms
August 1st, 2013, 06:21 PM
On CD2 here, will come and bother you all with the symptoms I have soon... Hopefully this time they won't be fake or AF! :wink:

I'm Cd2 now! Approx two weeks until O day l

gurly
August 1st, 2013, 11:50 PM
8dpo and I'm starting to feel like I'm not pg. I know it's crazy early to start losing hope but I think I already had strong symptoms at this point with my dd. I remember needing to burp and having heartburn which I'm not experiencing right now

gurly
August 2nd, 2013, 02:36 AM
After some googling I think maybe I could be pg after all. I'm not going to count the back ache and fatigue because moving house can cause all that. I have however been having hot flashes and I hadn't made a connection. Last night I woke up in a sweat feeling extremely hot. I also feel a little nauseous tonight.

2 more morning till I can test. Ah now the wait is getting hard

sushikitty
August 2nd, 2013, 02:59 AM
I hope to be in the August 2ww later this month! :) Good luck ladies!
:cheerteam:

Ribenaberry
August 2nd, 2013, 06:25 AM
I think i jumped the gun! I noticed a bit of ewcm yesterday afternoon, didnt think much of it, but ive been getting loads today so those pains might nit have been ovulation after all! Ive got my fingers crossed because we have dtd 3 times in the last 2 days, which is much better than what we had done earlier in the week. I did have 2 30 day cycles earlier in the year, so it is possible that I might o later than today even. Ive got no pains yet today, but i always seem to ovulate late afternoon/early evening so hopefully they will happen later on!

So i shouldnt quite be here yet lol, but that is a good thing for my sway :running:

Ah, i feel really positive now!! Come on BFP!!!

Xxx

Dreamingof2girls
August 2nd, 2013, 09:40 AM
Hello ladies. Eventually towards the middle of this month ill be joining this 2ww. First I have to wait 4 my stupid AF to show up in 2 days. My hcg blood work came back negative.

gurly
August 2nd, 2013, 11:59 AM
Woke up with really bad lower/middle back pain. I wasn't going to consider it as a possible symptom because I've been unpacking and lifting some, but really I haven't done enough for my back to me hurting this much so I wonder...

gurly
August 2nd, 2013, 12:15 PM
Also had uterine cramping on the left side

Becca.lms
August 2nd, 2013, 12:19 PM
Also had uterine cramping on the left side

I had bad left side cramping too :/

Ribenaberry
August 2nd, 2013, 02:37 PM
I always got bad cramping before a bfp, i only ever got cramps the day before af otherwise.

Fingers crossed its a bfp sign!!

Xxx

gurly
August 2nd, 2013, 02:56 PM
I always got bad cramping before a bfp, i only ever got cramps the day before af otherwise.

Fingers crossed its a bfp sign!!

Xxx

Thank you :)

I've had some minor cramping on the right today as well, but it's still mostly on the left.

Dreamingof2girls
August 2nd, 2013, 04:10 PM
What's up with that left side cramping?? I e had it on & off for the past 12 days or so but no period. But according to my blood work no way am I pregnant so then I guess it is my stupid AF coming ;(

gurly
August 2nd, 2013, 04:20 PM
I have never had AF symptoms over a week before AF. It's not that

Cauliflower
August 3rd, 2013, 03:54 AM
Gurly, I m having the same thing. Right sided cramping, bloated and diarrhea, some pain in breasts. But I had all that last cycle too ehen I had BFN. I believe I am not PG, bcz of rephresh and the cut-off. Have to wait and see 10-11 DPO today...

gurly
August 3rd, 2013, 10:07 AM
The fatigue has been so overwhelmingly strong the past day/night and my breasts have a full feeling. I almost tested this morning but I know its too early so I'll wait till at least tomorrow, maybe Monday morning

gurly
August 3rd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Gurly, I m having the same thing. Right sided cramping, bloated and diarrhea, some pain in breasts. But I had all that last cycle too ehen I had BFN. I believe I am not PG, bcz of rephresh and the cut-off. Have to wait and see 10-11 DPO today...

When do you plan on testing?

gurly
August 3rd, 2013, 12:00 PM
Also have really bad heartburn today

Cauliflower
August 3rd, 2013, 12:00 PM
Last cycle I was completely obsessed by testing and thinking about symptoms. This cycle I will follow Atomics advise and wait for AF. I seriously dont think I am PG bcz I had loads of symptoms last cycle nd then BFN....

Little Lunasa
August 3rd, 2013, 01:06 PM
Last cycle I was completely obsessed by testing and thinking about symptoms. This cycle I will follow Atomics advise and wait for AF. I seriously dont think I am PG bcz I had loads of symptoms last cycle nd then BFN....

Me too! I had every pregnancy symptom
going, but still a bfn

gurly
August 3rd, 2013, 01:09 PM
Too much negativity on here!

Becca.lms
August 3rd, 2013, 01:44 PM

Ditto!

Were negative because were all bleeding and hormonal. Lol.

Becca.lms
August 3rd, 2013, 01:45 PM
I only tried one cycle so I need patience. I just am scared I'm suddenly infertile.

gurly
August 3rd, 2013, 01:50 PM
I only tried one cycle so I need patience. I just am scared I'm suddenly infertile.

I totally get it! I want things to happen yesterday lol
Thing is, maybe your body isn't cooperating because you're not eating well? During the 2ww you were throwing up and it didnt turn out to be a pregnancy symptom. It will be a lot more difficult to conceive if you're not in the best of health

Becca.lms
August 3rd, 2013, 01:55 PM
I totally get it! I want things to happen yesterday lol
Thing is, maybe your body isn't cooperating because you're not eating well? During the 2ww you were throwing up and it didnt turn out to be a pregnancy symptom. It will be a lot more difficult to conceive if you're not in the best of health

I'm scared to eat healthy and anything sway blue.
Today and yesterday I've been snacking. Keeping blood sugar up. I guess I just don't know what to eat.

Becca.lms
August 3rd, 2013, 01:58 PM
I want to make sure I drop a few lbs.

gurly
August 3rd, 2013, 02:14 PM
But why were you throwing up last week? Does that happen often?

Becca.lms
August 3rd, 2013, 02:23 PM
It does and doesn't. I have lots of food intolerances and my stomach twitches when I eat. But usually if I throw up I'm good.
But last week I threw up and was insanely nauseous.

Ribenaberry
August 3rd, 2013, 04:13 PM
I dont know where im up to. :hair:

I was due to o on friday, i had pains on wed so thought it had happened early, but we still dtd to the plan just in case, then i had ewcm on friday and today, so i now think i haven't even ovulated yet!!!

This 2ww is going to go on foooooorevereeeer lol!!

Xxx

Dreamingof2girls
August 3rd, 2013, 04:19 PM
Gurly, u symptoms sound very promising!!!

Dreamingof2girls
August 3rd, 2013, 04:21 PM
Got my AF 4 this month now I gotta wait to ovulate & back to the 2ww I go {sigh}

Cauliflower
August 3rd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Too much negativity on here!

So sorry gurly, just want to get your hopes up as I got mine last cycle. It hurts to get BFN when u are 110% sure. I hope you get ur BFP, hun

gurly
August 3rd, 2013, 10:24 PM
Gurly, u symptoms sound very promising!!!

Thanks!

I'm trying to stay hopeful but I've had absolutely no cramping today. Unless that happens only during implantation maybe? I'm still extremely tired, way more than usual. I keep falling asleep when I put my dd down for a nap! Also got the heartburn and back pain on and off

gurly
August 3rd, 2013, 10:25 PM
So sorry gurly, just want to get your hopes up as I got mine last cycle. It hurts to get BFN when u are 110% sure. I hope you get ur BFP, hun

Hope you get a bfp, too!

tmbabcock
August 3rd, 2013, 10:25 PM
Hey ladies. This 2ww is totally gonna suck. I got a +opk yesterday at 3, this morning, this evening at 6 (was lighter than the others) and then I just got a negative a couple minutes ago at 9. Dh and I dtd last night, this morning, and at like 4pm today. Had crazy o-pains from like 9-4 today. I wish there was a test you could take at the moment of conception. That would be awesome! :running: Fat chance that will ever happen though. With both my previous DD's I got faint positives at 9dpo so I will prolly try a test then. I am very impatient. Hope everyone gets their BFP's this month!

gurly
August 3rd, 2013, 10:38 PM
Hey ladies. This 2ww is totally gonna suck. I got a +opk yesterday at 3, this morning, this evening at 6 (was lighter than the others) and then I just got a negative a couple minutes ago at 9. Dh and I dtd last night, this morning, and at like 4pm today. Had crazy o-pains from like 9-4 today. I wish there was a test you could take at the moment of conception. That would be awesome! :running: Fat chance that will ever happen though. With both my previous DD's I got faint positives at 9dpo so I will prolly try a test then. I am very impatient. Hope everyone gets their BFP's this month!

Lucky! I would always get negatives that early. At least you don't have to wait too long to test.
Best of luck to you!

Becca.lms
August 3rd, 2013, 10:45 PM
When is AF due, Gurly?

tmbabcock
August 3rd, 2013, 10:47 PM
Thanks! and to you! I am gonna go nuts. I have sleeping problems as it is. I am gonna go nuts waiting to test.

gurly
August 3rd, 2013, 11:22 PM
When is AF due, Gurly?

Wednesday or Thursday

gurly
August 3rd, 2013, 11:25 PM
So I was just reading that you only get the hcg in your system 3-5 days after implantation. If the cramping I had all day yesterday was implantation, I would get false negatives if I tested this weekend. I'm going to try and hold out until Tuesday

Ribenaberry
August 4th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Gurly you have willpower of steel lol, i dont know how i am going to get to next sunday which is 9dpo without caving!!

I have decided i am 2dpo today, i figured just pick a number and stick with it lol! My nipples were really sensitive this morning, i dont remember noticing that before so i clearly dont take enough notice of my body. We dtd again last night just in case, but all attempts are now finished :)

Good luck to everyone testing this week!!

Xxxx

crazyladyneedsababy
August 4th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Hey ladies, mind if I join you? Not in the 2ww yet, just cd6 for me so a while to go but 2ww will be august :)

Little Lunasa
August 4th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Hey ladies, mind if I join you? Not in the 2ww yet, just cd6 for me so a while to go but 2ww will be august :)

Please do join us! I'm also cd 6 :)

gurly
August 4th, 2013, 11:30 AM

Welcome! Good luck!!

gurly
August 4th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Gurly you have willpower of steel lol, i dont know how i am going to get to next sunday which is 9dpo without caving!!

I have decided i am 2dpo today, i figured just pick a number and stick with it lol! My nipples were really sensitive this morning, i dont remember noticing that before so i clearly dont take enough notice of my body. We dtd again last night just in case, but all attempts are now finished :)

Good luck to everyone testing this week!!

Xxxx

Well...actually...I did sort of cave this morning (10dpo) but my sweet, sneaky husband saved me from myself. I got up thinking I would use that precious first morning urine to test but he had hidden the tests! I wasn't going to wake him up so..oh well lol

I've been talking about the 2ww process non stop and he knows how upset I'd be
with a bfn. No sense in getting upset prematurely. Having said that...I do need to go to the grocery store soon so I'm considering picking up an extra test for tomorrow :hide:

gurly
August 4th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Btw my lilypie isn't accurate - this month I have 31 day cycle because I ovulated late.

tmbabcock
August 4th, 2013, 01:38 PM
1dpo and I am still having some slight pain from ovulating. I had crazy o-pains yesterday and now it's dull but still there. It's like my ovaries and uterus are sore. I haven't ever had that before. Just slight cramping. Has anyone ever had o-pains last a more than a day before? I might just be freaking myself out but anything out of the ordinary and I always feel like something is wrong. :worry:

Ribenaberry
August 4th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Im getting cramps on and off this month which is why i am not 100% sure where i am this month. Its weird as this is the first time ever ive been truly confused by my cycle - i think its the epo playing havoc with my system! And will no doubt lead to another pink bundle lol.

Xxx

gurly
August 4th, 2013, 06:04 PM
1dpo and I am still having some slight pain from ovulating. I had crazy o-pains yesterday and now it's dull but still there. It's like my ovaries and uterus are sore. I haven't ever had that before. Just slight cramping. Has anyone ever had o-pains last a more than a day before? I might just be freaking myself out but anything out of the ordinary and I always feel like something is wrong. :worry:

Hmm not sure about that. I don't really get O pain, I just get ewcm which was tampered with from my sway vitamins. Did you use an opk?

gurly
August 4th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Im getting cramps on and off this month which is why i am not 100% sure where i am this month. Its weird as this is the first time ever ive been truly confused by my cycle - i think its the epo playing havoc with my system! And will no doubt lead to another pink bundle lol.

Xxx

What is epo?

Becca.lms
August 4th, 2013, 06:18 PM
What is epo?

Evening primrose oil?

tmbabcock
August 4th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Hmm not sure about that. I don't really get O pain, I just get ewcm which was tampered with from my sway vitamins. Did you use an opk?

Yeah. I always use OPK's. Got a positive from 3pm Fri to 6pm Sat and then at 9 I got a negative. Got a positive again at 11 (wasn't as dark as the others and I think my 9pm was a little watered down. Then negatives ever since 3:30 am Sun. So I know I o'd on Sat. I'm feeling okay now. Gonna call the Dr. in the morning just to check.

gurly
August 4th, 2013, 10:55 PM
I'm so tempted to test tomorrow but today I don't feel pregnant at all. With my dd I just knew, definitely by now (10dpo) I knew.

Becca.lms
August 4th, 2013, 11:02 PM
I'm so tempted to test tomorrow but today I don't feel pregnant at all. With my dd I just knew, definitely by now (10dpo) I knew.

You never know. Is this your first cycle attempt?

tmbabcock
August 4th, 2013, 11:10 PM
I wouldn't think to much on it Gurly. The best thing to remain optimistic. I have my fingers crossed you get your bfp!

gurly
August 5th, 2013, 01:11 AM
You never know. Is this your first cycle attempt?

Yes - first cycle

gurly
August 5th, 2013, 01:23 AM
I wouldn't think to much on it Gurly. The best thing to remain optimistic. I have my fingers crossed you get your bfp!

Thanks. I'm obviously not the most patient person lol I got pg immediately both times so I'm hoping it happens like that again

gurly
August 5th, 2013, 01:25 AM
I've still sort of got the fatigue but I just don't have that feeling that's hard to describe. The only thing that's pretty unusual is I was craving a steak like crazy and I literally eat meat maybe 3x a year.

gurly
August 5th, 2013, 01:50 AM
Getting some cramping on the right side now...don't know if its anything

Sorry...I know I'm the most obsessive, annoying person during the 2ww!

tmbabcock
August 5th, 2013, 02:33 AM

No your not! I will be going insane till I test. Even though I should wait like 2 weeks to test it ain't gonna happen. I will prolly be able to go a week and a half tops at the very latest before I give in. With my first two I conceived really quickly too. I will go nuts till I get a bfp and then after that I will prolly go even more insane till I find out gender. Once I find out gender I'll calm down but till then I'm prolly going to lose my mind. Lol like you I am not a very patient person. I even make dh give me at least one Xmas present early every year. Lmao!

Ribenaberry
August 5th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Yes, epo is evening primrose oil :)

I have been trying to not think about things to much so far - every cramp and feeling makesme think "ooh, could it be...?" But the fact i have no idea when i ovulated, or even if i have is helping lol.

Otherwise i would totally be with you analysing every twinge and secretion lol!!

If i go off 3 dpo today then I can test on Sunday morning. Ive got 4 tests so ill wait til tuesday after that, then if its a bfn i will prob go crazy testing til af arrives as that is what usually happens!! With dd2 i tested 9dpo, bfn, then hubby made me wait till 11dpo to test again, it nearly killed me haha!

Oh, its going to be a long week :drama:

Xxx

gurly
August 5th, 2013, 05:03 AM
No your not! I will be going insane till I test. Even though I should wait like 2 weeks to test it ain't gonna happen. I will prolly be able to go a week and a half tops at the very latest before I give in. With my first two I conceived really quickly too. I will go nuts till I get a bfp and then after that I will prolly go even more insane till I find out gender. Once I find out gender I'll calm down but till then I'm prolly going to lose my mind. Lol like you I am not a very patient person. I even make dh give me at least one Xmas present early every year. Lmao!

Omg that's so funny lol
I'm a complete worrywart. If I don't conceive right away I'll start trying to figure out what went wrong and wonder if there's a serious problem. Truth is, despite the fact that I want a girl I did everything possible to conceive. Used pre-seed, dtd 2,3,5 days before and on O day.

gurly
August 5th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Yes, epo is evening primrose oil :)

I have been trying to not think about things to much so far - every cramp and feeling makesme think "ooh, could it be...?" But the fact i have no idea when i ovulated, or even if i have is helping lol.

Otherwise i would totally be with you analysing every twinge and secretion lol!!

If i go off 3 dpo today then I can test on Sunday morning. Ive got 4 tests so ill wait til tuesday after that, then if its a bfn i will prob go crazy testing til af arrives as that is what usually happens!! With dd2 i tested 9dpo, bfn, then hubby made me wait till 11dpo to test again, it nearly killed me haha!

Oh, its going to be a long week :drama:

Xxx

Good luck! I hope these next few days go by quickly !

gurly
August 5th, 2013, 05:08 AM
So I had to get up and pee 5am so I poas and got a bfn. I'm kind bummed but I'm also trying to remember that it may be too early. I will test again tomorrow (12dpo) I'm thinking if its negative tomorrow then it's not gonna happen this month because that's when I got my bfp with my dd. It's just weird if it doesn't because the uterine cramping I had on 8dpo was so intense and all day long. I was sure it had to be implantation

Cauliflower
August 5th, 2013, 06:36 AM
I have expreienced what you are last cycle :) tehrefore I am super relaxed this cycle...less symptoms, not feeling PG at all :( Hope that makes me PG this time ;) LOL

Becca.lms
August 5th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Omg that's so funny lol
I'm a complete worrywart. If I don't conceive right away I'll start trying to figure out what went wrong and wonder if there's a serious problem. Truth is, despite the fact that I want a girl I did everything possible to conceive. Used pre-seed, dtd 2,3,5 days before and on O day.
THATS WHAT IM SAYING!

Becca.lms
August 5th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Thanks. I'm obviously not the most patient person lol I got pg immediately both times so I'm hoping it happens like that again

Me too. But I really think the RePhresh and cut off killed my chances this month. Not doing a cut off this time.

And no I don't think my health is so bad I can't conceive. But im going to add an apple in my diet today.

Becca.lms
August 5th, 2013, 08:52 AM

You're not a single bit annoying.

Ribenaberry
August 5th, 2013, 09:40 AM
I feel so bloated today, and the ewcm seems to have stopped!! Thank goodness lol, so at least ive ovulated now. I'm still going for 3dpo today, but i think ill not get too excited if af doesnt arrive on time as it could be another 30/31 day cycle this month. Not that i wont have tested several times by then lol. :poas:

I feel a bit weird though, because this month is an early ttc because we wanted a may/june birthday. I have to keep reminding myself that this month doesn't matter as such, i just feel like weve put everything into this month and ill lose my pma if its a bfn!

Dude, why is ttc so complicated ha!!

Xxx

Funkyfry
August 5th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Hi girls,

Can I hop on the train??

This is our first month ttc a girl. I got a pos opk on sat morn ( of course was hmming and hawwing to see would it get darker or was it defo a positive! Stupid opk's!!) anyway we dtd sun morning so 24 hours later. So not sure from that when ov day actually is/was??

So hopefully we dtd on time :pinksperm:

Ribenaberry
August 5th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Welcome funkyfry and good luck!

Dd2 has just landed on my stomach and it bloody hurt!!! I remember this when ttc before that i get a really sensitive lower stomach in the first few days of the 2ww, i cant rest anything heavy on it. So not a pg sign but one i am def in the 2ww and prob 3/4 dpo too! roll on Sunday :bigsmile:

Anyone else close to testing? Fingers crossed it was too early gurly, i didnt get anything with dd2 til 11dpo :)

Xxx

gurly
August 6th, 2013, 12:06 AM
As far possible symptoms go, still some slight cramping on the right side. Had strong nausea and sensitivity to smell more so in the morning. And still some back pain. One other thing I remembered from when I got a bfp with dd is that I thought it was odd how my hair felt so clean and dry the day or 2 before AF. I tend to get extra oily the couple of days leading up to AF and that's when my skin breaks out and my hair feels greasy and needs an extra shampoo. Well tonight in the shower as I'm washing my hair I realized it still felt clean. Then again, AF isn't really due for another 2-3 days so it may be a little too soon to take it as a sign.

I'm going to poas tomorrow morning (12dpo) I don't have a great feeling about it though. I think if its negative at this point I'll just wait until Friday when I'm late to test again

tmbabcock
August 6th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Good luck Gurly! I will be watching for your reply in the morning! :fx:

Little Lunasa
August 6th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Hi girls,

Can I hop on the train??

This is our first month ttc a girl. I got a pos opk on sat morn ( of course was hmming and hawwing to see would it get darker or was it defo a positive! Stupid opk's!!) anyway we dtd sun morning so 24 hours later. So not sure from that when ov day actually is/was??

So hopefully we dtd on time :pinksperm:

Good luck Funkyfry! :)

Ribenaberry
August 6th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Ooh, some good signs there gurly, fingers crossed for a line tomorrow morning!

Ive decided to start planning for next month, ive had some weird cramps today but at 4dpo im not reading much into them, in fact it could even be ov since the ewcm only stopped yesterday!! Doesnt feel like i though. I figured if i get excited about doing a proper sway next month then i won't get so upset when af arrives :)

Plus, for timing of birthdays next month or the month after is better anyway, so i am hoping not to be too gutted lol!

Xxx

Five Beautiful Girls
August 6th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Hi Ladies I am also in 2WW, gurly I was reading your post & thinking the same thing , I just knew I was pregnant last time I had that feeling & I had plantation bleeding not much so when I saw that I knew I was pregnant, this time not really feeling it but I am still hoping.

:DD::DD::DD::DD::DD: :fx::DS:

gurly
August 6th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Bleh another bfn today. I don't think it's gonna happen this month. I've already wasted about $15 in tests so I'm going hold off until Friday and test if AF hasn't shown up yet.

Good luck everyone else!

Ribenaberry
August 6th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Bleh another bfn today. I don't think it's gonna happen this month. I've already wasted about $15 in tests so I'm going hold off until Friday and test if AF hasn't shown up yet.

Good luck everyone else!

Oh no hun that sucks :( i hope its just a shy one.

Xxx

tmbabcock
August 6th, 2013, 11:09 AM
It's okay Gurly. If you missed this month I'll have my fingers crossed for you for next month. Just remember it can take healthy couples few months before they conceive. You'll get that bfp. I still have my fingers crossed for you for this week though. Remember, it can take up to 12dpo for an egg to implant and every pregnancy is different. :)

Becca.lms
August 6th, 2013, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=gurly;446145]Bleh another bfn today. I don't think it's gonna happen this month. I've already wasted about $15 in tests so I'm going hold off until Friday and test if AF hasn't shown up yet.

Good luck everyone else![/QU

:(

Cauliflower
August 6th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Sorry, Gurly :(

AF due on thursday, but I cant make myself test :( until AF arrives, there i still hope...

gurly
August 6th, 2013, 12:19 PM

AF due on thursday, but I cant make myself test :( until AF arrives, there i still hope...

I think I'm also due for AF on Thursday. Are you having any symptoms?

Cauliflower
August 6th, 2013, 01:15 PM
I think I'm also due for AF on Thursday. Are you having any symptoms?

The same as PMS, I think. Sore breasts, pain on right side, tired. Sometimes cramping. Hard to tell :( actually less symptoms than last cycle...
We'll just have to wait and see. There is still hope for us until AF shows up!

gurly
August 6th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the support y'all. I guess I'm technically not out yet but since I got bfp at 12dpo with my dd, I'm assuming it should be the same for subsequent pregnancies. Who knows

Ribenaberry
August 6th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the support y'all. I guess I'm technically not out yet but since I got bfp at 12dpo with my dd, I'm assuming it should be the same for subsequent pregnancies. Who knows

You are not out til af arrives, baby could be late implanting, or your hcg could be slower in doubling this time. Its awful not knowing, i def think glittery wee is the way forward!! :sigh:

Xxxxxxxx

Ribenaberry
August 6th, 2013, 02:36 PM

Fingers crossed hun, people always say it was lack of pms symptoms that made them wonder, so it could be a positive sign :D

Xxx

gurly
August 6th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Glittery wee lol good idea !

Funkyfry
August 6th, 2013, 04:01 PM

Oh fingers crossed for you gurly

Princess_G
August 6th, 2013, 04:39 PM
I'll hopefully be joining you for an August 2ww later on this month ladies. I suffered an early miscarriage at 5 weeks this weekend :(
Hubby & I are both in agreement that we want to move on a try again as soon as we are able, but no idea whether this MC will affect my ovulation this month?

Ribenaberry
August 6th, 2013, 04:50 PM
So sorry you are back here princess g, i hope you cycle goes back to normal quickly and you can get you sticky bfp soon. Its a hard place to be in, but it does get easier to cope with. :)

Xxx

gurly
August 6th, 2013, 05:12 PM
I'll hopefully be joining you for an August 2ww later on this month ladies. I suffered an early miscarriage at 5 weeks this weekend :(
Hubby & I are both in agreement that we want to move on a try again as soon as we are able, but no idea whether this MC will affect my ovulation this month?

I'm sorry for your loss :(

Good luck for this cycle!

Little Lunasa
August 6th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Sorry to hear this :(
On the up side, m/c is meant to sway pink

Becca.lms
August 6th, 2013, 10:14 PM

So sorry :( gosh.

gurly
August 6th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Sorry to hear this :(
On the up side, m/c is meant to sway pink

Yes, I conceived DD 3 months after a m/c.
You're also supposed to be more fertile I think because the cervix is slightly more open or something

gurly
August 6th, 2013, 11:14 PM
I spoke too soon earlier, my hair was super oily tonight. AF will probably be here tomorrow, ugh. What the hell, I guess I'm not that in tune with my body

Becca.lms
August 6th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Makes sense Gurly.

Becca.lms
August 6th, 2013, 11:15 PM
I'm debating TTC this month or waiting until September.

gurly
August 7th, 2013, 12:24 AM
I'm debating TTC this month or waiting until September.

Why were you think of waiting?

Cauliflower
August 7th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Hi girls,

Could not resist testing today (12-13 DPO), and of course BFN, I did expect that, but you know I was hoping I was wrong...
Anyways, hope we all hear BFP next month!!!
Sorry Princess for your loss, and yes mc sways pink so dont wait.

gurly
August 7th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Hi girls,

Could not resist testing today (12-13 DPO), and of course BFN, I did expect that, but you know I was hoping I was wrong...
Anyways, hope we all hear BFP next month!!!
Sorry Princess for your loss, and yes mc sways pink so dont wait.

Sorry about the bfn. Could it still be too early? When did you get bfp in the past?

Cauliflower
August 7th, 2013, 03:07 AM
12 DPO, the day before expected AF. But this cycle has been weird, well just have to wait and see.
No AF, gurly?

Becca.lms
August 7th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Why were you think of waiting?

To have another month on the LE. So I can lose weight. I want to add some nutrition but wants to lose lbs.

But since last month I used RePhresh and got a bfn, if I got another bfn this month come Sept I was going to cut Rephresh out.
But if I don't try in Aug come Sept I WANT to get pregnant. But hate to cut the Rephresh out. Any thoughts?

Becca.lms
August 7th, 2013, 06:29 AM
I spent a lot of my pregnancy in the hospital and all of it puking so I do not want to be pregnant in July.

Becca.lms
August 7th, 2013, 06:44 AM
I spent a lot of my pregnancy in the hospital and all of it puking so I do not want to be pregnant in July.

gurly
August 7th, 2013, 11:14 AM
12 DPO, the day before expected AF. But this cycle has been weird, well just have to wait and see.
No AF, gurly?

Not yet. Probably wont show until tomorrow. And then I'm definitely picking up a bottle of wine this weekend :p

gurly
August 7th, 2013, 11:17 AM
To have another month on the LE. So I can lose weight. I want to add some nutrition but wants to lose lbs.

But since last month I used RePhresh and got a bfn, if I got another bfn this month come Sept I was going to cut Rephresh out.
But if I don't try in Aug come Sept I WANT to get pregnant. But hate to cut the Rephresh out. Any thoughts?

I don't know about rephresh....if you really want to get pregnant I'd say cut it but you'd have to be okay with possibly having a boy. Will this be your last?

Becca.lms
August 7th, 2013, 11:24 AM
I don't know about rephresh....if you really want to get pregnant I'd say cut it but you'd have to be okay with possibly having a boy. Will this be your last?

No. I want five or six kids.

gurly
August 7th, 2013, 11:46 AM
No. I want five or six kids.

In that case, I personally would cut it if its preventing you from conceiving.

Ribenaberry
August 7th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Whats rephresh? Ive not read much of the girl stuff, so not sure about it all. If its stopping you though i would def drop it.

Ive been weeing like a trooper today, 5dpo, and my stomach is massive from all the food!! I could be 7dpo if i did ov on the wed, but i got too much ewcm for that to be right if im honest. Ive got sore boobs too, but at this stage im not reading into anything. I just have to stop finding symptoms lol!

Sorry for the bfn cauliflower - it could still be a shy one though, you never know til af ruins the party!

Xxx

Funkyfry
August 7th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Not yet. Probably wont show until tomorrow. And then I'm definitely picking up a bottle of wine this weekend :p

Best of luck to you gurly and cauliflower, fingers crossed that you get bfp too

Funkyfry
August 7th, 2013, 03:56 PM

Because, rephreash is a funny one. I have seen some have been lucky first time in rephreash but it has prevented others from getting bfp, the month they drop rephreash they get bfp.

This is my first month ttc. I am about 3 dpo. I did rephreash on cd 9, cd 12 then dtd cd 14. Pos opk cd 13. I should of done it 12 hours prior to dtd but didn't get a chance.
Do you have a personalised plan? Maybe ask atomic if she thinks you should drop it for next month?

Funkyfry
August 7th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Ps. I am only about 3 dpo but finding it hard to stick with LE!! Want to eat and snack now more than I did the past 6 weeks!!

Dreamingof2girls
August 8th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Finally!!!! My AF had ended now to wait for ovulation & back to the 2WW lol

gurly
August 8th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Good luck everyone! Lets get some bfp's!!!!

GimmeaG
August 8th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Hey everyone, can I jump on the 2ww train? I actually have 4 weeks till first attempt but some support will be awesome! I contemplated doing an attempt this weekend but I have a lot of things coming up, moving in new house, leaving for Germany in 3 weeks etc...didn't want T levels to rise and I need to lose a bit more :( I'm only doing the one attempt at +opk with no jellies and I'm sooo nervous. I want it to work so bad! We will be on our Holliday the first attempt and I wanna make it count lol :)

Funkyfry
August 8th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Welcome along and best of luck! Enjoy your hols

gurly
August 8th, 2013, 03:58 PM
I'm waiting for AF to show..if it doesn't show today I'll poas in the morning but I've been having my pre-AF cramps

Cauliflower
August 8th, 2013, 04:05 PM
I'm waiting for AF to show..if it doesn't show today I'll poas in the morning but I've been having my pre-AF cramps

Mee too Gurly, lots of cramps today but no AF.... I guess it is right around the corner...

gurly
August 8th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Mee too Gurly, lots of cramps today but no AF.... I guess it is right around the corner...

I was just thinking about you! Since we were due at the same time.

Ribenaberry
August 8th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Good luck gimmeag!

Im not feeling it this month. Ive had a few symptoms but ive always seemed to know when i am pregnant and im def not getting that feeling. I am not even sure i actually ovulated with all the weird pains and ewcm, plus i feel kinda glad as i think i am better prepared for the sway next month anyway :)

Does anyone else feel nervous that once youve got pg, thats it, gender decided, no going back? I cant seem to get my head round this. I feel like ill almost be glad if we are not pg this month as it gives me another shot at having a boy. Am i weird??

Anyone else joining me a 5bg in testing soon? Im wondering if even to bother lol!

How you feeling five beautiful girls? Any symptoms?

Xxx

Ribenaberry
August 8th, 2013, 04:47 PM
I was just thinking about you! Since we were due at the same time.

Im really sorry girls, i thought it would be good news this month :(. Maybe we can be the sept 2ww grad crew?? :)

Xxx

gurly
August 8th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Riben, I know what you mean. It gives me anxiety thinking that if I'm pregnant, the next thing to worry about is the gender I'm carrying. But tbh I think my fear is mostly on getting pregnant at all. Maybe irrational, but I'm in my 30's, 4 years older than the last time I conceived and I have pcos so I'm kind of scared about that. Even though I did actually get pg very easily in the past. I'm just full of worry!

gurly
August 8th, 2013, 06:30 PM
I may have ovulated later than I thought. I got my +opk at midnight on July 24 so I could have ovulated that Friday...which makes me due for AF tomorrow not today. A teeny tiny part of me is hoping that also means I tested too soon and could still get a bfp but I know AF is coming. Got the oily hair, no food cravings, no nausea etc. just not feeling pregnant like I did with my dd.

gurly
August 8th, 2013, 08:02 PM
This feels like the longest 2ww ever. Blah

gurly
August 8th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Holy crap I just got a bfp. DH brought home a bottle of wine and I decided to test before indulging and it was +. It's a very faint line so I'm still weary about if it will stick or not. My pee may have been too diluted so I'll test again tomorrow morning. I must have started counting from O wrong.
I'm in shock. Absolute shock.

Becca.lms
August 8th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Holy crap I just got a bfp. DH brought home a bottle of wine and I decided to test before indulging and it was +. It's a very faint line so I'm still weary about if it will stick or not. My pee may have been too diluted so I'll test again tomorrow morning. I must have started counting from O wrong.
Omg seriously!!!!???

Becca.lms
August 8th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Did you use Rephresh? Sorry forget!

tmbabcock
August 8th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Gurly- Seriously?! That is awesome! I hope it sticks for you! Will check in the morning to see if you another positive!

I am now 5dpo and early this morning around 4 am I felt some slight cramping in the right side of my uterus so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I haven't had any ib but I never had that with me previous pregnancies. So we'll wait and see. I've also been really tired today but I don't know that I can count that as a symptom because I am always tired. And I feel like I've been having to pee more but that could just be me exaggerating because I've been paying more attention to everything cause I'm so on edge right now. It really sucks having to wait to test.

GimmeaG
August 9th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Thank you so much! Can't wait to see all the BFP on here!

GimmeaG
August 9th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Thank you Riben!!! I know exactly what you mean! It's like you want it real bad...then that lil bit of fear steps in and you wanna step back yikes! That combination of feelings can be crazy!

GimmeaG
August 9th, 2013, 12:07 AM

OMG congrats!!! I'm so happy for you eeek!

Ribenaberry
August 9th, 2013, 04:11 AM
Gurly thats brilliant news!!!!! So excited for you, fingers crossed for a bright bfp this morning so you can believe and start celebrating (without the wine of course! ;) )

Im 7dpo now, where did that come from?? Its properly snuck up on me this week. I had a momentary lapse where i thought about testing but i snapped out of that pretty quickly lol! I feel a bit crappy this morning, but i had some wine last night and went to bed late, so it is most probably that! Still going to hold out til sunday, although im still not feeling pg. the only thing thats got me hopeful is that when i am pg it is the only time i can talk myself out of testing loads! Ah well only a week til af is due, it will fly by!

Good luck tmbabcock, when do you plan to test? 5bg, how you doing?

Xxx

Little Lunasa
August 9th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Congrats Gurley! Hope it sticks for you :)

Cauliflower
August 9th, 2013, 05:33 AM

OMG Gurly! That is such good news!!!! Congrats and hope it is sticky!

My AF just startet today, but I am hoping for BFP next month, FX!

Funkyfry
August 9th, 2013, 07:13 AM

Fab news!! Huge congrats

gurly
August 9th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Thanks so much for the good wishes everyone!
I'm sorry about AF, cauliflower, I was still hoping it was your cycle.

I used a clearblue digital this morning and it was clear as day "pregnant" so I'm off to get some prenatals (only been taking folic acid due to the pink sway) and going to make a doctors app so I can get on progesterone supps. Already started taking aspirin last night -- I'm definitely afraid of another m/c. There's always something to worry about, huh?!

Good luck everyone, I hope you all get healthy strong bfp with your desired gender this month!!

Ribenaberry
August 9th, 2013, 10:01 AM
I feel shocking today, so very tired and no motivation to do anything but sleep, which I can't because dd1 is at home today (dd2 is with the childminder) so we have been to the park, the sweetie shop and to the cafe for lunch and now we are slobbing out watching telly. I've had to put my pj bottoms on because my jeans no longer feel comfy.

Fingers crossed for some more bfps this week - when is everyone else due to test? I'm no good working out days and dpos lol

Xxx

Becca.lms
August 9th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Thanks so much for the good wishes everyone!
I'm sorry about AF, cauliflower, I was still hoping it was your cycle.

I used a clearblue digital this morning and it was clear as day "pregnant" so I'm off to get some prenatals (only been taking folic acid due to the pink sway) and going to make a doctors app so I can get on progesterone supps. Already started taking aspirin last night -- I'm definitely afraid of another m/c. There's always something to worry about, huh?!

Good luck everyone, I hope you all get healthy strong bfp with your desired gender this month!!
Sooooooooo jealous. He he he.

GimmeaG
August 9th, 2013, 11:28 AM
I'm super pumped now can't wait till attempt with gurlys BFP! Rib I think your gonna get one too! Now I don't wanna wait, y'all are gonna pass me up lol my clear blue monitor gave my high peak this morning... My sway just isn't ready :( did any of you work out the 60 min 6x a week? I'm working on it now and it's tuff with these 2 boys hanging on me lol

Ribenaberry
August 9th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Ah thanks gimmeag, I'm still convinced I'm not though, but by this time next week I should have an answer lol! As its our first cycle I'm not expecting anything, plus I'm still a bit unsure my sway was any good this month. I keep getting cold sweats thinking about it!!

The blue diet is def playing havoc with my wardrobe - I can't even get my linen pants fastened!! I went to the charity shops and they didn't have much - I think they are ones that collect then ship most of it out to other shops, there were two big vans collecting stuff today. Ah well, asda it is lol!

I hope the wait goes quick for you gimmeag, it's hard waiting to try!

Xxx

Funkyfry
August 9th, 2013, 02:56 PM
I am struggling to stick to LE on the 2ww! I am finding it more difficult now than ever! I am craving curry sauce & chips!! Weird, curry sauce is not something I would eat really ever!

Still 9 days till testing!! Not too hopeful and time is dragging!! :noaf:

Funkyfry
August 9th, 2013, 03:10 PM
I'm super pumped now can't wait till attempt with gurlys BFP! Rib I think your gonna get one too! Now I don't wanna wait, y'all are gonna pass me up lol my clear blue monitor gave my high peak this morning... My sway just isn't ready :( did any of you work out the 60 min 6x a week? I'm working on it now and it's tuff with these 2 boys hanging on me lol

That is one part if my sway that I am v nervous about! I did start it and did it for two weeks but couldn't keep it up!

Ribenaberry
August 9th, 2013, 03:33 PM
I am struggling to stick to LE on the 2ww! I am finding it more difficult now than ever! I am craving curry sauce & chips!! Weird, curry sauce is not something I would eat really ever!

Still 9 days till testing!! Not too hopeful and time is dragging!! :noaf:

9 days is a long time in the 2ww, but i hope it flies by!! I cant quite work out how its friday and 7dpo already, fingers crossed we both get good news at the end of the wait.

Xxx

Funkyfry
August 9th, 2013, 03:37 PM
What date are u testing ribenberry?

crazyladyneedsababy
August 9th, 2013, 04:02 PM
hey ladies, should ovulate next week so still hanging around and will be with you shortly I hope xxx

Ribenaberry
August 9th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Sunday will be the earliest, but i might wait til tuesday, although im not sure i can hold out that long!

Xxx

Funkyfry
August 9th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Sunday will be the earliest, but i might wait til tuesday, although im not sure i can hold out that long!

Xxx

Best of luck

tmbabcock
August 9th, 2013, 08:11 PM
I'm planning on taking my first test Monday morning, 9dpo. I got bfps with both my previous pregnancies on those days. If I get a bfn then I'm gonna wait till Thursday at 12dpo. It just seems like a long time to have to wait.

Ribenaberry
August 10th, 2013, 05:18 AM
I caved and tested -bfn obviously at 8dpo lol. I dont know whether to wait til monday now, it seems silly to take another tomorrow when its unlikely to be anything but a squinter anyway!

Lol, i only did it to see if it would show up this early if i am pg, which i know is stupid as i had to wait til 11dpo for dd2 so i know a bfn now means nothing.

Im not getting my usual discomfort when dd2 leans on me, which ive had with previous pregnancies (it was dd1 then though lol) so i still think im out this month.

Xxx

Funkyfry
August 10th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Oh you just don't know ribenberry! I think it is still too early to test?? What cd are you? I am not exactly what day I ovulated so going to try wait until cd 30 to get a true neg or pos! It's very hard not to test early though. Too tempting!

GimmeaG
August 10th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Hey girls! Well DH and I did an attempt today...wasn't planning on attempting till 3 wks so I feel nervous :( I don't know what got into him lol but he was like "I don't wanna wait, let's try it out!" I had a big O which I know is a no no but I couldn't help it...I just don't know the chances of it working, my clear blue monitor is on its 2nd peak day for O. I'm freaking out, any calming words to chill me out would so make my day!!! Hope everyone is having a great day :)

bunnywabbit
August 10th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Girly, congrats on your BFP, that's fantastic news! :bighug: I know what you mean about worrying about m/c, that's where I'm at too, especially because it quite recent. FX for h&h 9 months x

Crazyladyneedsababy, sending loads of luck for your first cycle. x

Everyone else, good luck. Hoping to see lots of BFPs this month!

AFM, am 2 days into the 2ww. Was a very early o for me this month, so not sure if it was a true o, or a fake one like a couple of months ago. Will keep checking for +OPK this time just in case - who knows!

Little Lunasa
August 10th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Got +opk today three days earlier than was expected so dtd tonight, although I suspect it might have been a false positive. Didn't want to waste the month though, so gave it a go. Am charting temps so will know for sure if I did ovulate.
Good luck to all you ladies, hope August has lots of bfps!
Xx

Ribenaberry
August 11th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Good luck little lunasa, gimmeag and bunnywabbit!!

Well another bfn for me this morning - i thought there was a hint of a line but i ruined the test when i cracked the case open lol! Plus i think it might just have been the light reflecting off the enzyme strip.

Im going to try to wait til wed to test now. With the ewcm i was having i might only be 7dpo today anyway, i wish id used opks now but they give me a uti from all the poasing. Ive got 2 tests left for this month, so ill test on wed, then officially af should arrive on friday, so if she doesn't ill test again on sunday.

Anyone got any symptoms to spot??

Xxx

Five Beautiful Girls
August 11th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Hi Rbenaberry, I am going to test on Tuesday still think that is to early AF is due on Saturday, so see how I go, still not feeling it, but you never no, fingers crossed.
I just want it to be done so I can cut back on all this food, all this food has been the hardest part.

Good Luck Ladies xxx.

crazyladyneedsababy
August 11th, 2013, 06:51 AM
2nd high fertility for me today so hoping for a peak tomorrow and then we can dtd (1 attempt eeekkk).
This has to work first time as I need meat in my life again :rofl: was making wedges, bolongnase and cheese for dh and the boys last night and could have cried with how much I wanted just one bite. I'm so surprised by my own willpower sometimes. Anyway I had my 2 rivita and philly and a corn on the cob :( I need real food back. Anyway sorry for the tangent there. Sending loads of dust to those waiting xxx

Ribenaberry
August 11th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Hi Rbenaberry, I am going to test on Tuesday still think that is to early AF is due on Saturday, so see how I go, still not feeling it, but you never no, fingers crossed.
I just want it to be done so I can cut back on all this food, all this food has been the hardest part.

Good Luck Ladies xxx.

Yep, i know exactly what you mean, im enjoying the food but i have no clothes that fit anymore and i just want to cut out some of it to get back in my clothes but i know i cant. I cant even buyvany clothes til next week because i dont want to buy normal clothes if ill need maternity clothes, and i dont want to wear maternity clothes if im not pregnant lol as i might even need a bigger size by the time we do get pg.

Fingers crossed for tues!!

Xxx

crazyladyneedsababy
August 11th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks hun, I'm so pleased with the weight I've lost. I have before and after pics I will post when I do my sway summary, but its noticeable now. We had a party last night and every single person without fail commented how much I've lost and how fab I look...shame I'm gonna just get fat again :rofl:

Becca.lms
August 11th, 2013, 10:53 AM
I may attempt this week. Check out my post in other forum.

HopefulMonster
August 11th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Sorry for going awol ladies I've had a really funky cycle and got all depressed, figured I was out, it was the weirdest thing ever as I got +opks for 5 days straight but negative pregnancy tests.

I finally realised the cheap hpts I got off the internet were just complete balls and just not showing a line at all so I bought a decent test and got a nice pink line within a minute - BFP!!!! Being super cautious because I've had early losses before so don't want to count my chickens but crossing everything this is one sticky baby! Passing the baby dust fairy on to you all for more bfps! xxxxxxxx

Ribenaberry
August 11th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Aw yay congratulations hm, brilliant news!! I dont like those cheap hpts, i got really bad evaps with them earlier in the year.

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Xxx

Ribenaberry
August 11th, 2013, 02:07 PM
I may attempt this week. Check out my post in other forum.

Good luck!!!!!!!

Xxx

HopefulMonster
August 11th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Aww thanks hun <3 Yeh I had the same thing with the tests, seriously I am now 15 dpo and there's a slight grey shadow if you hold it under a light and squint - exactly like an evap line. Good line on all other tests. They may be cheap but they're just not worth the crazy they send you!

Also ironically this was the only month ttc that I had zero symptoms. No crampy feelings, no sore boobs, absolutely nothing. Every other month I've had loads of symptoms and nothing!

When are you testing again Ribena? Sending you tons of luck!

Ribenaberry
August 11th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Im trying to hold out til wednesday, but im feeling pg today - first day of it though lol! Bloated and cant suck tummy in (with dd1 i was in mat clothes at 8 weeks and dd2 at 5 weeks because of it!!) feeling sick, tired, grumpy, early pregnancy style cramps - if im not then my body has some serious explaining to do lol!!

I used asda ones, but i dont really like them, i usually use tesco ones because after my third mc i could get a solid but thin line on them with the left over hcg, it took 30mins -1hour to show up but there was never squinting needed lol! So if nothing shows on those i know there is nothing there. So now i am convincing myself i should use and asda one tomorrow and go to tesco to get some of those for tuesday :rofl: any excuse to poas lol!

Yeah, grey lines at 15 dpo are a bit poor - ive not bought any this time as i really thought i was pg in jan, with a really clear blue line at 10dpo - after a few more negatives on 11 and 12 dpo then the same line on 13dpo i realised the tests were dud!!

Xxx

Becca.lms
August 11th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Good luck!!!!!!!

Xxx

Thanks! I just feel sick and nervous. I think I'll have another boy.

Ribenaberry
August 11th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Thanks! I just feel sick and nervous. I think I'll have another boy.

I know how you feel, i feel like im going to have another girl no matter what i do. I always wanted 3 kids so 3 girls would be okay, but i would love the last one to be a boy.

Xxx

Funkyfry
August 11th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Sorry for going awol ladies I've had a really funky cycle and got all depressed, figured I was out, it was the weirdest thing ever as I got +opks for 5 days straight but negative pregnancy tests.

I finally realised the cheap hpts I got off the internet were just complete balls and just not showing a line at all so I bought a decent test and got a nice pink line within a minute - BFP!!!! Being super cautious because I've had early losses before so don't want to count my chickens but crossing everything this is one sticky baby! Passing the baby dust fairy on to you all for more bfps! xxxxxxxx

Huge congrats

Becca.lms
August 11th, 2013, 04:59 PM
I know how you feel, i feel like im going to have another girl no matter what i do. I always wanted 3 kids so 3 girls would be okay, but i would love the last one to be a boy.

Xxx

How about we do swapsies? We can trade lol.

Kidding. I want five kids...hopefully one us a girl. But my sister is pregnant with a girl and shoving it in.

Ribenaberry
August 11th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I want 5 but im not allowed!!

Maybe we could swap our blue and pink dust for this next one - then social services dont have to get involved! (Could you see the paperwork on that one :rofl: )

Xxx

(When i say i always wanted three, what i mean is i was told 2 and have sulked until i wasvallowed another one!!!)

HopefulMonster
August 11th, 2013, 07:44 PM
I totally recommend Superdrugs own tests (£3.99 for 2 in a pink pack) they are mega sensitive like the internet cheapies claim to be (10miu) but they ACTUALLY have pink dye in them so you can get a line really early!!

I'd have 5 too! Hubby is happy with just 1, I've convinced him to go for #2, and he doesn't know it yet but we're definitely going to end up with a #3 one way or another mwahahaha...

Becca.lms
August 11th, 2013, 08:47 PM
I want like 12. So five is me settling.

Ribenaberry
August 12th, 2013, 04:47 AM

There is the faintest of faint lines this morning - it came up within 5 mins and has faded slightly but is still there and pink!

Maybe i should forgive the asda tests , but still going to get some tesco ones today ha! I might give superdrug a try too lol!

Not getting too excited yet, but fingers crossed it gets darker in the next few days :fx:

Xxx

HopefulMonster
August 12th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Ahhhh I see it Ribena!!!!! That is def a line, cautious congrats and tons of sticky baby dust to you!!! My early ones didn't even show up on camera (not even with half an hour trying to see it in photoshop haha!) What dpo are you? xxxxxxxxx

Ribenaberry
August 12th, 2013, 05:05 AM
I think im 10dpo but my ewcm went all funny this month so i might be a bit less.

Very excited, just need it to stick and be healthy whatever the gender!!

Think my due date will be 25th april, but would like to be late with the one as dd2s birthday is 11th.

I camt quite believe its happened already!
Xxx

HopefulMonster
August 12th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Oooh fingers crossed for both of us!! Was it your first month trying? We are going to be bump buddies, my due date is between the 20th an 22nd april (depending if you choose by ovulation or by last period)

I want to move to the due in boards but scared to jinx it!

Ribenaberry
August 12th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Yeah!! April babies rule :D
I know what you mean about moving, i am already getting nervous about things, ive had some weird cramps this afternoon and am reading into everything!

Yes it was first cycle, normally its taken us 2/3 months so im a bit shocked lol.

Xxxx

GimmeaG
August 12th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Congrats!!! Sending lots and lots of dust for a sticky bean!

QUOTE=HopefulMonster;449172]Sorry for going awol ladies I've had a really funky cycle and got all depressed, figured I was out, it was the weirdest thing ever as I got +opks for 5 days straight but negative pregnancy tests.

I finally realised the cheap hpts I got off the internet were just complete balls and just not showing a line at all so I bought a decent test and got a nice pink line within a minute - BFP!!!! Being super cautious because I've had early losses before so don't want to count my chickens but crossing everything this is one sticky baby! Passing the baby dust fairy on to you all for more bfps! xxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

GimmeaG
August 12th, 2013, 12:03 PM
OMG I'm gone from here for 2 days and you got you BFP!!? Congrats!!! Looks like this thread is having a lot of those lately! Now I'm really freaking out lol we were not meant to have that attempt Saturday, I had a big O, and I needed to work on diet more eekk! I'm so happy for you though!!

There is the faintest of faint lines this morning - it came up within 5 mins and has faded slightly but is still there and pink!

Maybe i should forgive the asda tests , but still going to get some tesco ones today ha! I might give superdrug a try too lol!

Not getting too excited yet, but fingers crossed it gets darker in the next few days :fx:

Xxx

tmbabcock
August 12th, 2013, 12:30 PM
It's a light line but it's there!!! Congrats!!!

Ribenaberry
August 12th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Thanks ladies, yes it is def barely there, i keep losing it lol. The tesco one is slightly darker, but still very light, but i am glad i did another this afternoon or id think i was seeing things lol!

You never know gimmeag, i know plenty of one hit wonders who are girls!!

Xxx

Becca.lms
August 12th, 2013, 03:13 PM
I'm so unsure if attempting this month!!

And guh can't see a line on this phone!! Sure It's there!

Ribenaberry
August 12th, 2013, 03:25 PM
I cant get a pic of the tesco one, or id put that in, hubby says he can see a mark lol! I feel like ive been through so many emotions today, excitement, happiness, fear, it crazy what one little line can do!!

Lets just all hope its still there on friday!!

Xxx

Ribenaberry
August 12th, 2013, 03:26 PM
I'm so unsure if attempting this month!!

And guh can't see a line on this phone!! Sure It's there!

Whats putting you off?

Xxx

Becca.lms
August 12th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Whats putting you off?

Xxx

Not small enough? Diet.

tmbabcock
August 12th, 2013, 05:34 PM
9dpo and just got a BFP!!!!

Becca.lms
August 12th, 2013, 06:04 PM

Congratulations!!!!

Little Lunasa
August 12th, 2013, 06:09 PM

Congrats! Wow, August is turning out very lucky :)

bunnywabbit
August 12th, 2013, 06:12 PM
That's fantastic - three BFPs in only a couple of days! Huge congrats hopefulmonster, ribenaberry and tmbabcock! :bighug: Fingers crossed for happy and healthy nine months! x

tmbabcock
August 12th, 2013, 06:12 PM
I am so happy and excited I feel like crying!! And I am in just plain shock. I texted my husband at work and asked, " What does a chef have when baking a dinner roll?" He told me he had no idea so I sent him a text back and said a bun in the oven! Now I'm just waiting for his response, lol! He's about to leave though so he'll probably call me.

bunnywabbit
August 12th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Wondering if it's possible to get symptoms 4dpo. DH aren't too well, probably viral - sore throats, sneezes, coughs and feeling blah. Tonight I have indigestion from hell, which I never get, so much so that's it's made me sick. However DH hasn't had that at all. Also got sore underarms/breasts. Also keep needing to pee (but DH says he does too so could be part of the virus). Mentioned it to DH and he's cautiously excited. Thinking it's either in my head or not related since it's so early, but can't help wonder...

bunnywabbit
August 12th, 2013, 06:28 PM
I am so happy and excited I feel like crying!! And I am in just plain shock. I texted my husband at work and asked, " What does a chef have when baking a dinner roll?" He told me he had no idea so I sent him a text back and said a bun in the oven! Now I'm just waiting for his response, lol! He's about to leave though so he'll probably call me.

Aww...

If it takes too long for him to reply, you may want to ring someone to revive him! ;)

tmbabcock
August 12th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Aww...

If it takes too long for him to reply, you may want to ring someone to revive him! ;)

Hahaha! Well he called me about 10 min later and we talked for a minute before he's all "So was the bun in the oven joke a not so subtle way to tell me your pregnant?" I laughed and said yeah. LOL Now his next fear is if he is going to wind up with 3 daughters. LOL I told him if the 3rd one is a girl he'll survive. FX it's a boy though!

Ribenaberry
August 13th, 2013, 03:43 AM
Not small enough? Diet.

I wasnt skinny when i got my girls, i was just eating very little (i didnt quite realise until i came on here!) id have no breakfast, most days id not eat anything til lunch, then id pig out at night! Barely any veg and most definitely no fruit lol.

Im not convinced my boy diet was good enough, i only started breakfast about 3 days before i ovulated and wasnt eating enough veg! I have to admit i am over the moon to be pg already but if i had another month to do the diet i think id be more confident about having a boy.

Weirdly though, ive been thinking boy since about 3dpo, but until the 20 week scan it will all be guesses lol.

Xxx

Ribenaberry
August 13th, 2013, 03:44 AM

Fantastic news!!!! Thats 3 of us due within a week of each other!! :cheerteam:

Xxx

Funkyfry
August 13th, 2013, 04:11 AM

Huge congrats

Becca.lms
August 13th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Maybe I'll take this month and do as much as I can.

I weigh 117, would like to get to 110. I'd definitely feel better that way.

I want my blood sugar levels lower.

lilram
August 13th, 2013, 10:11 AM
I'm 10 or 11 dpo .. Got BFNs when tested on 7, 9 and 10dpo.. I have absolutely no symptoms except for tiny cramps and tootache which subsided in a day,, do I still have any hope left.. I was swaying blue and have put on a lot of weight.. Can't afford to be on this diet for too long.. My clothes don't fit.. :(((

Ribenaberry
August 13th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Could be lilram, i only got my squinter yesterday at 10dpo, and a proper bfp today at 11dpo. Some people dont get anything til 12/13dpo, and hopeful monster was using ics which showed nothing, so she did a different test at 15dpo and there was the line!!

Never give up til af shows

Xxx

Happylane
August 13th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Babcock - Im so happy for you! Congrats to you and our other August BFPs! Wish we luck - I just got my +tive OPK today.

Cauliflower
August 13th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Congrats to all of you getting BFP :)
H & H nine months!

Ribenaberry
August 13th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I got a much darker bfp this morning (just realised i never updated earlier!) funnily enough i cant get a good pic of it lol, so not sure how the squinter showed up yesterday lol.
Im going to test again on friday morning as that is when af is due, so i hope to get a good line!!

Im now reading into every niggle and ache, ah its one thing after another in ttc and pregnancy isnt it!

I really really hope everyone gets their gd bfp in the next cycle, i have all my fingers crossed, and thank you for all being so lovely while ive been obsessing :)

Xxx

lilram
August 13th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Congratulations Ribenaberry on your bfp.. And thanks a ton for all the encouragement..

Has anyone else put on loads of weight whilst trying to sway blue??

tmbabcock
August 13th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Not for me but I've heard it's really common for women on the HE diet. It's very hard for me to put on any weight. After I had dd2 in March 2012 I went back down to my pre-pregnancy weight (105) and over the past year gained 10 lbs and now I weigh 115 but I weighed that much before I started the diet. That's first time I've ever put on weight (excluding pregnancy) since I stopped growing at like 17.

Funkyfry
August 14th, 2013, 03:14 AM
This is turning into a lucky month with the bfp's! I am on cd 24. Not to sure when I ov'd. I have a boots test but they say to test day period is due. I am tempted to buy a first response test today to test in the morning

GimmeaG
August 14th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Congrats to all these BFP!!! Wow!!! I hope and pray for sticky beans of the DG:) I'm only at 4dpo and I swear every little thing I'm like "oh that's not normal" lol can you really notice anything at 4dpo? That's so early! Like my stomach is sooo bloated and I'm crampy, not bad, but just lil twinges. I think it's all in my head but I'm sure some of you can relate maybe?

Or I'm just crazy lol

GimmeaG
August 14th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Congrats on the BFP!!!

Babcock - Im so happy for you! Congrats to you and our other August BFPs! Wish we luck - I just got my +tive OPK today.

Ribenaberry
August 14th, 2013, 04:07 AM
The boots tests are always a bit rubbish for early bfps, good luck i hope there is a lovely line for you!

Xxx

Funkyfry
August 14th, 2013, 06:03 AM
The boots tests are always a bit rubbish for early bfps, good luck i hope there is a lovely line for you!

Xxx

Oh glad you said that coz it gave me a bfn this morn! Too early??

I have sore boobies today, like really heavy. But now I am trying to remember are they normally like this or is it a symptom?

Happylane
August 14th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Hi ladies! I have officially joined the 2ww! :) I'm so excited but I know it's going to be a looooong 12 days! Just happy to be here though! :) Anyone just a few dpo? GimmeaG....anyone else? :)

GimmeaG
August 14th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Yay!!! It's exciting times on this thread, lots of BFP and attempts coming up eeekk! :) how do you feel about your sway Happy? I'm so nervous that I had the big O lol other than that just wish I lost more weight :(

Hi ladies! I have officially joined the 2ww! :) I'm so excited but I know it's going to be a looooong 12 days! Just happy to be here though! :) Anyone just a few dpo? GimmeaG....anyone else? :)

Little Lunasa
August 14th, 2013, 07:19 AM

Hi Happy, I'm 3 or 4 dpo. Wishing the next 10 days to go quickly for us!

GimmeaG
August 14th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Hey lil Luna! We are exactly the same :) do you feel any different? I do, but it might just be my mind playing tricks lol can't wait to find out! 10 days eek!

Ribenaberry
August 14th, 2013, 10:50 AM
The normal boots tests are 50miu i think, the asda one i got my line on is 15 so i reckon it would be 14/15 dpo before youd get a line on one

Xxx

Little Lunasa
August 14th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Hey lil Luna! We are exactly the same :) do you feel any different? I do, but it might just be my mind playing tricks lol can't wait to find out! 10 days eek!
i actually felt more pregnant the last two cycles and they were bfns! What symptoms are you feeling? :)

Becca.lms
August 14th, 2013, 11:22 AM
I'm waiting until Sept! But still creeping on the thread.

Funkyfry
August 14th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Just tested with a first response- bfn

Becca.lms
August 14th, 2013, 12:04 PM
How many dpo?

Funkyfry
August 14th, 2013, 01:24 PM
I am cd 24. Not sure exactly dpo but approx 9 or 10

GimmeaG
August 14th, 2013, 02:03 PM
I feel very bloated, and look it, lower back hurts, and a crampy feeling like AF will arrive but not suppose to be here for another week 1/2. I think it's all mental. I seriously doubt that one shot got me pg considering DH released early in the day and we bd that afternoon... He almost couldn't finish lol then I did jd... So very slim chance. Which is fine cuz I was upset I had a big O :(

i actually felt more pregnant the last two cycles and they were bfns! What symptoms are you feeling? :)

Becca.lms
August 14th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Omg I need help!!! I don't know whether or not to do it tomorrow!

Funkyfry
August 14th, 2013, 04:20 PM

Oh becca, you poor thing, your head sounds wrecked with all this!

So the reason your waiting is to be on diet longer? Are u doing one attempt at pos opk? Have u taken all supps and rephresh?

Ribenaberry
August 14th, 2013, 04:39 PM

Will you kick yourself more if you dont do it, or do do it and get pregnant?

And if you do do it and get pregnant, will you be wishing youd been more confident in your sway?

Or will you be just happy its done and out of your hands now?

Xxx

tmbabcock
August 14th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Honestly, I'm not feeling pregnant at all. I know am as I have gotten 2 positives (one light and one dark) but I don't have any symptoms yet. Mind you I didn't have any with DD2. I had nasty, nasty morning sickness with DD1 but nothing the second time around. I am all of a sudden more hungry and feel like I'm having to pee more but nothing else.

FX for everyone to get their bfps!!

Becca.lms
August 14th, 2013, 05:54 PM
I think I'll be happy or sad either way I do it.

I don't think I'll ever lose more weight because my willpower is terrible.

I'm doing Rephresh, been on duos for three months and just ran out. I'll post my sway and Let me know!! I'll do so in this forum!

Little Lunasa
August 14th, 2013, 06:54 PM
I feel very bloated, and look it, lower back hurts, and a crampy feeling like AF will arrive but not suppose to be here for another week 1/2. I think it's all mental. I seriously doubt that one shot got me pg considering DH released early in the day and we bd that afternoon... He almost couldn't finish lol then I did jd... So very slim chance. Which is fine cuz I was upset I had a big O :(

Yes but less "troops" from DH the more it will sway pink! I'd say you have a good chance :)

Becca.lms
August 14th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Sorry if I didn't congratulate anyone. I've been working 44 hours a week at night and been so busy. Sorry if I seem selfish. Going to reread this later!

Spiiffy
August 14th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Hey ladies. I am 1 DPO. Looking forward to spending the next two weeks with you all. This is our third cycle.

Little Lunasa
August 15th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Hey ladies. I am 1 DPO. Looking forward to spending the next two weeks with you all. This is our third cycle.

Good luck Spiiffy ! I'm 4 dpo and third month ttc too :)

Funkyfry
August 15th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Good luck spiffy and little lunasa

Becca.lms
August 15th, 2013, 09:46 AM
I think I missed ovulation.

Becca.lms
August 15th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Good luck guys! August seems like a super fertile month!

Dreamingof2girls
August 15th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Hello ladies!!! Been a while since I've been on. I was waiting for my AF to leave & I'm actually on my ovulation week now!! I've been BD every other day so far. Also, on Monday I had that think, stretchy egg white CM. does that mean I'm ovulating? Going to? Or I did? Anyway the next 10 days r going to seem like FOREVER! This is our 6th cycle :/

Happylane
August 15th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Yay!!! It's exciting times on this thread, lots of BFP and attempts coming up eeekk! :) how do you feel about your sway Happy? I'm so nervous that I had the big O lol other than that just wish I lost more weight :(

Hi Gimmea!
I feel ok about my sway. I did my boy supplements and the diet part of my sway I did the best I could given I don't eat meat. I probably could have had more fish and gotten a little more protein but I ate more than I normally do since I eat more "pink" by nature. I hope I get pregnant because I really hate thinking about food and having a checklist to think about. So we'll see! Fertility Friend has me 2dpo so now I wait! I'm also on my 2nd month TTC.
:)

Happylane
August 15th, 2013, 12:14 PM

Good luck, Lunasa! At least I have my daughter's 1st bday party planning to keep me busy during the 2ww! Funny thing is....11/12 dpo is the day/day before her party SO....I'm going to be REALLY excited or pretty disappointed dealing with AF that weekend. Let's pray for celebrations all around for the 25th, lol! :)

Happylane
August 15th, 2013, 12:16 PM
I am cd 24. Not sure exactly dpo but approx 9 or 10

Funkyfry - I didn't get my BFP's with #1-3 until 12dpo. Hang in there! :)

Happylane
August 15th, 2013, 12:19 PM

Hi Spiffy!
We're dpo buddies! Today I am 2dpo and on our 2nd cycle! Hoping the next 10 days goes quickly! :)

Happylane
August 15th, 2013, 12:21 PM
I think I missed ovulation.

Becca- why do you think you missed O? Did your temps go up and did you end up BDing? Yes, August seems super busy and definitely fertile. I hope some of that comes over our way. I am 2dpo and on our 2nd cycle. :)

Funkyfry
August 15th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Funkyfry - I didn't get my BFP's with #1-3 until 12dpo. Hang in there! :)

I am going to wait until I actually miss my AF now! Have talked myself into bfn now and not been preg. Looking forward to next attempt!!

Hope your 2ww goes quickly!! 2ww is horrible!!