PDA

View Full Version : Wishing for another girl....

Jojogirl
December 30th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Hi everyone!

I have one dd and 3 ds's. We will be ttc another baby soon and I do desire another girl. So does dh and dd. Our boys want another brother. I feel torn because the boys REALLY, REALLY want another brother because "girls are annoying!" :p

I am going to be swaying for another girl. If I am successful, I hope the boys warm up to it! :D

atomic sagebrush
December 30th, 2010, 01:04 PM
That would be a wonderful family makeup to have! Wishing you the very best of luck!!!

Jojogirl
December 30th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Thank you! Somedays I want to throw caution to the wind and let God decide again. Then I realize i need to give it my all so I know I did something. Still...i want the boys happy too. They tell me daily that they want me to give them another baby brother. It's very interesting to me considering they have a baby brother. I'm a little shocked they would have such a STRONG opinion on the matter. If I do have a girl, there is no room for a 6th according to my dh....

Lilac♥
December 30th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Who are you twatwaffle?

Jojogirl
December 30th, 2010, 02:26 PM
I thought it would be fun for people to guess....

Lillylolly
December 30th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Love you, Twatty-Twat x

Jojogirl
December 30th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Love you, Twatty-Twat x

Love you, tooooooooooo!!!!!

Lilac♥
December 30th, 2010, 04:22 PM
I thought it would be fun for people to guess....

But I don't want to guess wrong. But my guess going by your kids is JoJo.

Jojogirl
December 30th, 2010, 05:58 PM
jojo, huh? Any other guesses out there?

WantingButWaiting
December 31st, 2010, 02:18 PM
I was going to say Jojo too! I'm sure your boys would get over it if you were to have a girl.

1pinkwish
December 31st, 2010, 03:28 PM
If I was in your shoes, I would be hoping for another girl too. It wouldn't feel like so much pressure, since you do have a girl and your boys would obviously be thrilled if you got another boy. But, I think it would be really sweet for your daughter to get a sister too. :) GL!!!

nuthinbutpink
December 31st, 2010, 10:31 PM
I would want a sister too...read up on diet...sems to make the biggest difference! Good luck!

Jojogirl
January 1st, 2011, 10:29 AM
Ok...yeah, it's jojo...LOL! that didn't last. I knew I shouldn't do a siggie just yet. haha! Nice to see you girls again :)

SpottyBear
January 3rd, 2011, 06:34 AM
Hi I hope you get your girl! Im sure the boys will get used to the idea! It would certainly be a lovely family balance!
I too would love another DD. I have a DS then a DD and most likely we'll have only one more child (though 2 of each is my perfect family! think that might be pushing my luck though!!) I feel a bit guilty as with one of each Im showing a preference when I wish for a DD but she's the youngest so part of it is wishing for the closest in age to be the same gender. I feel incredibly lucky my sway for DD worked as I had such a strong desire for a girl since before I had children. I LOVE my DS as well of course and would be ok with another boy as its different this time but still think we'll sway girl in early summer when we start trying. Did you sway for your DD? Do you feel confident it'll work again?!
Would never have written this on IG! (I've been there almost daily for nearly 3 years but a bit shy about posting so im sure I wont be remembered!! Delighted to be here!) Its great to have this gender desire section as it seems a bit better to post here about wishing for another DG.
Fingers crossed for us all!!

Lilian78
January 3rd, 2011, 09:13 AM
Glad to see you here :) I'm kind of in the same boat--wanting another girl . . . but my boys are different because they want a girl too. I think it's almost worse--too much pressure, lol. At least if you have a boy, you'll know that your boys will be thrilled!

nuthinbutpink
January 3rd, 2011, 09:25 AM
There is a study that I purchased from Science Direct that you can find from the main site menu under Gender Selection, Natural, Dream Member access- study. The lady does blood testing to monitor levels of cal/mag/sodiu/pot and uses BD timing in tandem with that. Anyway, whole study is there with results and it is tailored for TTC a girl. Have to put it in member only b/c it is a Science Direct study and has to be hidden from google.

Jojogirl
January 4th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Thanks everyone! I would be over the moon happy if I could give DD a little sis. We'll see. I wanna do everything in my power. Right now I'm starving....LOL I won't try again until 40 lbs have been shed. I still will have another 20 to be at goal but I figure I won't get pg right away and I can just try to lose those pounds while ttc. Helps for getting a girl anyway. So...that's the plan. I'm excited and NERVOUS and I won't be finding out when/if I do get pg because this is FOR SURE my LAST and we want a surprise and I don't even want GD to creep in. Not that I think it will....but I want to make sure. Hormones and all. They never work in anyones favor.

moonwalker
January 11th, 2011, 09:22 PM
This sounds like me! I have a 4 y/o DD then it goes boy, boy, boy. My DD is the oldest and was REALLY upset when she learned baby number 4 was a boy. If we were ever to have number 5 we would all want a girl.

babydust
January 29th, 2011, 08:03 PM
oh yay, so excited to hear that you're going to ttc again soon! :) I'm sure you're going to have a great sway

Coccinelle33
February 2nd, 2011, 12:26 AM
i have the same line up as you and same ages. i swayed pink last time and got another beautiful boy though! im giving it 1 last shot this time. my dd had her heart set on a sister but loves her baby brother with every inch of his life. she really adores him. she wants a sister so badly though and i think it would be real nice to have another girl around here. good luck!

Hi everyone!

I have one dd and 3 ds's. We will be ttc another baby soon and I do desire another girl. So does dh and dd. Our boys want another brother. I feel torn because the boys REALLY, REALLY want another brother because "girls are annoying!" :p

I am going to be swaying for another girl. If I am successful, I hope the boys warm up to it! :D

Jojogirl
February 4th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Hi I hope you get your girl! Im sure the boys will get used to the idea! It would certainly be a lovely family balance!
I too would love another DD. I have a DS then a DD and most likely we'll have only one more child (though 2 of each is my perfect family! think that might be pushing my luck though!!) I feel a bit guilty as with one of each Im showing a preference when I wish for a DD but she's the youngest so part of it is wishing for the closest in age to be the same gender. I feel incredibly lucky my sway for DD worked as I had such a strong desire for a girl since before I had children. I LOVE my DS as well of course and would be ok with another boy as its different this time but still think we'll sway girl in early summer when we start trying. Did you sway for your DD? Do you feel confident it'll work again?!
Would never have written this on IG! (I've been there almost daily for nearly 3 years but a bit shy about posting so im sure I wont be remembered!! Delighted to be here!) Its great to have this gender desire section as it seems a bit better to post here about wishing for another DG.
Fingers crossed for us all!!

I don't know if I answered your question or not. I did sway with my dd. All I did was a cut off as it's all I knew about. I don't know if I feel confident that I will have another dd. I would say probably no. I tend to make boys...LOL I'm going to give it my best shot, though!

My Fabulous Children
February 24th, 2011, 07:41 PM
I have two girls and one boy! and I really want another boy! I can understand ..I hope you get another princess ..good luck.