PDA

View Full Version : My sway plan - please review and help!

odd
July 30th, 2013, 09:38 PM
I have a totally boy friendly diet so this will be hard but anything to sway my odds of conceiving a girl :) Hubby and I are both Vegaterians and eat a very healthy diet & eat frequently so will have to change eating habits quite a bit :)

Also, I tend to have high cholesterol and also had preeclampsia during my first pregnancy (which I strongly believe is due to high cholesterol) so will have to keep a tab on my cholesterol as well.

We will probably start TTC in December so I have good few months to get started and ease into it.

Diet:
skip breakfast
first tea/cofee at 11 or later
lunch at or around 12:30 - 1:00pm
Snack around 4 or 5 if I absolutely must and then dinner around 7:30 (stick to LE options for all meals/snacks)
Drink lots of CL & caffeine free Diet coke - Also use Aspartame for my coffee/tea instead of brown sugar.

Supplements:
Vitex & SP AF - O
Zyrtec (which I take anyway for allergies)
baby aspirin (twice a week)
Folic acid (1600 mg a day)
Rephresh every 3rd day after AF

For Hubby: I doubt he will agree to take anything

He leads a very busy life style so we kind of abstain anyway - I highly doubt I'll get him to FR so we will probably abstain(at least 7-10 days) with a cut-off (even though we're both 35+)

Please let me know if I should add/omit anything from this plan - any sort of feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

odd
July 30th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Ohhh...and I plan to continue to exercise until November and then will probably be a couch potato.

I also do breathing excercises and meditate on semi-daily basis. Don't know how that factors into sway but thought I would share :)

mis2ninos
July 31st, 2013, 12:28 AM
Hi!

Is there a reason why you have to eat dinner so late? I would try to have just dinner without snacks around 6 but if you must snack there are some good choices like veggies that won't raise your blood sugar.

About timing, what kind of cut off are you thinking? I've seen some good results with bd at pos opk, although we don't even know if timing even sways at all but it does increase your chances of getting pregnant right away to do it at positive opk. You can also safely increase the baby aspirin to 5 a week.

Everything looks good! Wishing you a successful girlie sway!

odd
July 31st, 2013, 09:42 AM
Well, I figured that if I had dinner early, then I'd be starving by 9 or so anyways, so I'd end up having a late snack then. But I guess I'll have to play around with my schedule until I find soemthing that works for me :)

Also, I've never been the one to take any sort of meds and starting all these will be hard for me. I've read that baby aspirin 2 to 3 times a week works just as well and maybe easier to wean off..is that not the case?

mis2ninos
July 31st, 2013, 11:36 AM
Yes, that's right :)

atomic sagebrush
August 1st, 2013, 02:40 PM
Don't overdo the crystal light, 2-3 12-16 oz servings max

Vegetarian diet should help with cholesetrol

Eating dinner late is just fine. You have to do what works for you. I personally could not sleep if I didn't have somethign in my stomach before bed.

I really do not recommend abstain for him but you know that already!

Mediation and breathing is fine

odd
August 1st, 2013, 10:04 PM
Atomic...he has a super low libido!! I don't know how I will get him to FR

atomic sagebrush
August 3rd, 2013, 01:05 PM
Then don't do FR. Just have him release every 2-4 days and go for one attempt at pos OPK. The one attempt has swayed way harder than the frequency has.