PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with me?

DebH
May 11th, 2011, 01:41 PM
I am getting so frustrated with my charting!

Can someone who knows better than I do please take a look at my chart and tell me if I even ovulated this month?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/334b75

I had opk+, but the temps are out of whack.
I don't know if it is due to the supps or the diet (it's been a month now) but my FP temps were higher than in the past cycles (they used to be in the low 96's, this month they were near my highs in the 97s).

I can't even tell if I am in LP yet. Did I ovulate even, since my temp had such a major dip today? The +opk was only 1 day this time and I had a fade in and fade out pattern with multiple tests daily.

Please let me know what my chart means.
FYI we decided to wait until June to TTC for a million reasons.

Roonarpia
May 11th, 2011, 02:42 PM
I think you Oed on the 9th but it is so hard to tell. My temps did this crazy up and down pattern until I started temping vaginally. Are you temping vaginally? Or orally?

TTC5
May 11th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I would have said 9th too but the + opk has me stumped. What are you using to check?

DebH
May 11th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Walgreens basal thermometer, oral - same time every morning within 30 minutes.

Using the amazon cheapies opk, which have worked pretty well for me so far.
What is the best thermometer to use - I guess I can start doing vag (o the things we do!)

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2011, 03:55 PM
That is a kooky chart for sure but I think it's just one of those things. I agree with everyone, somewhere between the 7th-9th you Oed. I would guess earlier than the 9th because of the temp dip but that's just me!