PDA

View Full Version : Im ovulating early!

Ribenaberry
July 31st, 2013, 01:02 PM
This is not a good thing, i am not due til friday, we last dtd on monday, and we cant dtd this eve because we have got MIL coming round to babysit so we can go out! :(. Weve not dtd enough for it to be a boy if i do get pg - and ive only ever ovulated like this when weve got pregnant (maybe im not really ovulating the other times?)

Im kicking myself, i knew i was fertile when we dtd on monday as tmi there was not much leakage after, and i noticed my cm was creamier this afternoon than yesterday - which i dont understand as ive clearly missed the ewcm.

:( :(

Oh well, ill wait to see whether this results in a bfp before i panic obviously - but i do believe you get what your given, so maybe we are just meant to have 3 girls!! :HH:

*sigh*

Xxx

BeadinMom
July 31st, 2013, 01:54 PM
I don't have any advice or answers (except maybe a quick hotel room visit for your date night? LOL)
But wanted to wish you lots of luck...
Sending you ALL of my blue dust!!!

TTCaPRINCE
July 31st, 2013, 02:07 PM
Don't be so convinced that it would be a girl if this does result in a bfp! A few women on this site have conceived "accidentally" but still had boys because of the diet! Best of luck! & if you do get a bfp then lots of blue dust!!! But I agree with Beadin try and sneak in a little BD somewhere that's always fun!

Ribenaberry
July 31st, 2013, 05:32 PM
Thanks ladies, i think we are going to try to get one last shot in tonight, as well as tomorrow just in case, but i am pretty sure i o'd this evening.

Its crazy, i dont expect to get pregnant the first cycle, but then i have only ever had the "omg i am def ovulating" pains when ive got pg, other times ive not been 100% sure but had a good idea. I know with all of my pregnancies weve dtd 2 days before ive o'd likevthis and got pg.

Argh - ill actually be a little freaked out if i am, ive always known when i am, so we will see ;)

Xxxx

Ribenaberry
August 2nd, 2013, 05:18 AM
Well, now im totally confused lol! Yesterday afternoon i noticed ewcm and there is more today, so my body is clearly playing tricks on me, either that or i am ovulating twice!!

We still dtd yesterday morning, last night and are going to again in a few hours just to be sure, so that will be cd11pm, cd14am, cd14pm and cd15am, with hopefully ovulation this afternoon :) ive always had a 2 day cut off, so fingers crossed this is what makes that blue difference!

I am feeling very positive about this cycle, which means i prob wont get pg lol!!

Xxx

atomic sagebrush
August 4th, 2013, 01:44 PM
You can't ovulate twice except within a 12-24 hour window. I think your body was prob. just sending out a little burst of EWCM beforehand and then now you have actually Oed - prob right on time. :) Good luck, sending you a ton of blue dust