PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE tell me I'm not seeing things...is this my BFP?

Princess_G
August 1st, 2013, 06:46 AM
I've been testing since 10dpo and BFN, until yesterday 15dpo - the day AF was due. I got the faintest of lines on an (10miu) internet cheapy.
This is that test:

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/PRINCESSGP/testexposure_zps395694d9.jpg

I tested again throughout the day with such diluted urine that it was as clear as water and still, I was getting faint positive lines that I and hubby could see. I don't think they are evap lines because they are pink in colour, albeit more faint than the control line.
I've never had evap lines before as my DS was a one cycle wonder, as this baby will be also if I am definitely pregnant!
Here are the tests from 15dpo afternoon and early evening, dilute urine on day AF due, definite squinters especially in this photograph...lighting wasn't great as it was night time. These do appear more obvious with the naked eye:

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/PRINCESSGP/4689b79e-1ead-4208-9a30-191f3aed830c_zpsea4da55e.jpg

This morning, 16dpo and still no AF I tested with FMU with a FRER and got this line... it is much more bold off camera, and I don't need to squint at all to see it! It came up practically straight away.

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/PRINCESSGP/da61321b-3be4-4e86-a9a1-2685c995e7ab_zps9d8f3557.jpg

Internet cheapy was negative however?!
I'm so very confused...could the internet cheapy be a bad test? I'm so surprised the FRER was positive straight away and not the IC.

Am I pregnant?! I can't allow myself to be excited just in case :( I am so full of symptoms I would be amazed if I wasn't, I just hope the pregnancy is viable...the faint lines worry me. I hope its just a case of dodgy IC tests.

nuthinbutpink
August 1st, 2013, 07:07 AM
Yes, congrats!!

Emily
August 1st, 2013, 07:22 AM
Yes! Congratulations.

Rainbow baby
August 1st, 2013, 08:35 AM
Yep! I see the lines on all of them :)

dloui128
August 1st, 2013, 08:42 AM
I see the lines, congratulations!

Waiting4Daisy
August 1st, 2013, 08:53 AM
Deffo positive tests

Princess_G
August 1st, 2013, 09:24 AM
Thank you all ladies, looks like I have a baby on board! :cheerteam:

please please please be a sticky bean!

Wanting-a-girl
August 1st, 2013, 09:27 AM
Congrats :D

BeadinMom
August 1st, 2013, 09:48 AM
I just showed your post to my husband so he could see the pictures, too...
So you've got two sets of eyes here looking....

AND YES, WE SEE TWO LINES :)

But he also wants you to know this does not mean he will be paying child support...LOL...he is such a NERD.

Congratulations!!!! :)

bunnywabbit
August 1st, 2013, 10:05 AM
Congrats, Princess! x

Princess_G
August 1st, 2013, 05:37 PM
I just showed your post to my husband so he could see the pictures, too...
So you've got two sets of eyes here looking....

AND YES, WE SEE TWO LINES :)

But he also wants you to know this does not mean he will be paying child support...LOL...he is such a NERD.

Congratulations!!!! :)

This made me LOL!! Thank you Beadin...Dad!
And thanks everyone, I'm so excited!