PDA

View Full Version : Frequent BD.........question.........need advice??

NCprayingforprincess33
August 2nd, 2013, 10:49 AM
Hi everyone!! Im hoping i can get some advice. I've read alot of the moms who have girls talk about how they did frequent BD.......like all the time, ahahha. I'm going to change my strategy a bit this time and will hopefully have O 1 week from today.

I'm planning on doing BD every day from cd 4-14, if I O like normal on cd14.......usually have by temp spike cd 15. My question/concern is..........should I do internal release every day?? WHat did you do when you got your girl??

I was originally thinking about doing IR every other day...........but DH is 35 1/2, not that he's super old.........but, I really want to increase our chaces of getting pg this month as much as possible. I'm just a little scared about how I've read some people say IR every day can increase the amount of sperm you have waiting around, which could in turn sway blue.

I'm also thinking about most BD'g being standing up, as I read this is actually a good girl position, but again, can potentially mean less sperm get up there........good for girl, but potentially bad for chances of getting pg at all. Which again, makes me lean towards IR every day.

We'll be on vaca.........so most nights if not every night, DH and I are going to be doing 30 mins in hottub right before BD (which will help with girl swimmers) and ofcourse I'll be watching my PH like crazy to ensure it stays low 4's all the time.

Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated? Thanks so much!!!

atomic sagebrush
August 3rd, 2013, 01:27 PM
I think we have seen best results with one internal attempt.

If you do decide to go with internal release/frequent BD through O, be sure you start the releases SOONER. I don't think CD 4 is soon enough and I would recommend CD 1 in that scenario. You need to have 7-10 releases under his belt LOL before the earliest attempt that could possibly get you pregnant, and if you are doing frequent BD through O and O on CD 14, you could possibly get pg from shots as early as CD 11 or even CD 10. It's enough, but just barely, and I think having him release on his own or externally starting CD 1 is a better bet for FBD thru O.