PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite season and time of the day?

Zivic-Bubac
May 12th, 2011, 08:26 AM
I LOVE summer evenings, sunsets esp and if it's on the seaside, even better :cool:
I can't stand cold weather, snow particularly and I HATE mornings. Too bad I have to wake up at 6am every day :rofl: ( except weekends of course)

I like endings, like the end of the day or some job, endings generally. Too bad at each end you'll only find new beginning http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/thinking/old-025.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/free-thinking-smileys.html) LOL!

lightofmylife
May 12th, 2011, 11:57 AM
i love love love Summer's mornings ( may b coz i hardly get up early ) ...... i feel to b in heaven walking on grass with dew drops, lovely breeeze , awwww.....:HH:
but when im in bad mood i love sitting alone in summer's evenings with a cup of tea..
and yessss i love weather just after summer rain.
BUT i really hate winter, snow and rain in winter .

xnicolax
May 12th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Summer nights, especially on a weekend when I can sit in the garden with a nice glass of wine, watching the boys play :)

Lydia
May 15th, 2011, 07:24 AM
I love summer late afternoons. I hate the cold and am definitely not a morning person!

prettyinpink18
May 15th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, and it always seems to go by too fast. I love the smell in the air and the late afternoon when there is that pretty golden color in the sky.

Myloves
May 15th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, and it always seems to go by too fast. I love the smell in the air and the late afternoon when there is that pretty golden color in the sky.

:awe: Me too! I just love love the autumn :happy:

ThreeLittleCubs
May 17th, 2011, 11:00 AM
I love summer!! But by the end of summer, I always change it to fall for about a month, lol.

Sedona
June 10th, 2011, 04:27 AM
my fave time of year is Oct-Feb. it's cool here finally and I enjoy being outside. I love all things fall too, so I love Oct and Nov. plus my babies were born Nov-Jan!

TTC5
June 10th, 2011, 06:34 AM
I love bed time HAHAHA
There is something I like in each month but my fav would be Summer :)

My Fabulous Children
June 11th, 2011, 02:21 AM
I agree, There is something I like in each month.

ELP
June 11th, 2011, 06:57 AM
I think I'd choose late spring/early summer, when you can start taking your cardigans off but its not boiling hot. Theres all the new smells in the air and it always reminds me of being a kid:) I don't think I have a preferred time of day, maybe late evening 10-11ish when if the kids are still awake they are calm and sleepy and tucked up with me watching the telly:)

Blonde Baby
June 17th, 2011, 02:44 PM
I love summer mornings, when it's not too hot, and it's really quiet outside.

QueenB
August 6th, 2011, 05:49 PM
I enjoy autumn. Ever since high school, it's been my favorite season. Otherwise, I love warm weather. I, too, like the end of the day the best. I feel less hurried and more relaxed. Mostly, though, DH and I just lay on the couch or in bed together, cuddling and talking. Cheesy, I know :)

Princess of Pink
August 6th, 2011, 11:13 PM
My fav season is spring/autumn (both are the same here) The perfect sunny weather, bright green grass and that crisp coolness in the air. I like winter too....it's plays tricks with your mind....it looks perfect, bright and sunny, lush green grass, perfect beaches and yet damn cold! I love the smell of summer....but I hate the horrible heat!!

I love first thing in the morning when you wake up and everyone else is still asleep....or last thing at night while the kids are snoozing and you lay in bed in the dark, music on softly....right before you drift off to sleep!! The two very brief, peaceful times of the day.

Colleenrob
March 27th, 2012, 10:16 AM
As I live in Ireland it's got to be summer and about 3 o'clock pm

purplepoet20
March 27th, 2012, 10:24 AM
I love summer evenings. While the kids and DH play outside (4-7pm) I BBQ our dinner. We enjoy a nice meal in the yard and just as the sun has set we drag ourselves inside for a nice bath.

fresas
March 27th, 2012, 09:00 PM
I loath winter and the cold. I live in the wrong part of the US because we have 7 months of cold, dreary, dark, snowy, icy weather and I hate it to no end.

I like summer mornings and summer evenings. My perfect outside temperature is 75 F.

Sunset
March 28th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Summer mornings :) especially really early in the mornings when you feel the first rays of sunshine on your skin and the air has that special misty morning smell that carries the promise of a really beautiful day :HH:
or as you can guess by my username a summer evening watching a beautiful sunset

Princess of Pink
March 28th, 2012, 06:48 AM
I love autumn when it is still bright and sunny like a summers day but the air is crisp and smells wonderful. I actually prefer winter to summer because it never really gets that cold here, it's exactly the same as summer but colder....I hate the horrible heat of summer.

And I love bedtime...either at night or waking up early and just laying their enjoying the quiet....either at the end of the day or the beginning.

auroara78
March 28th, 2012, 10:08 AM
I love Spring, I love feeling the first warm breezes and the hint of warmer weather to come, I love the beginning of longer days, with the promise of more sunshine, and I love watching flowers and trees start to bloom and become beautiful again...I think Spring's transformations are just magical....

When I was younger, I liked everything about every season, but as I got older, I really have grown to dislike Winter, with its shortened days and cold blah weather. Something about going to work in the dark and coming home to dark is really, really depressing to me.

I am excited about this summer seeing the two boys playing outside while hubby BBQ's, I think it's going to be great!