PDA

View Full Version : Puragon Dose Recomendation for cycle#2

erika
May 12th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Hi my last cycle I was on 200 units of puragon for 5 days then boosted up to 300 units for 6 days to produce the following for PGS-sex selection

Right ovary: 4 follicles measuring 19, 17, 17 and 10 mm
Left ovary: 3 follicles measuring 17, 16 and 9 mm
Medication Lucrin + Puragon 300 units

We were dissapointed with this result and cancelled before ER. I have been told that I am a poor responder by some Dr's and that this is an excellent result by others!

So I am asking you that as all pretesting looked good and I am a normal/fertile 33year old woman! I concieved our two girls first try (live healthy). My FSH is 9 can you please tell me what dose of puragon would you start me on in view of my previous cycle.???

Dr. Potter
May 21st, 2011, 01:43 PM
Hi my last cycle I was on 200 units of puragon for 5 days then boosted up to 300 units for 6 days to produce the following for PGS-sex selection

Right ovary: 4 follicles measuring 19, 17, 17 and 10 mm
Left ovary: 3 follicles measuring 17, 16 and 9 mm
Medication Lucrin + Puragon 300 units

We were dissapointed with this result and cancelled before ER. I have been told that I am a poor responder by some Dr's and that this is an excellent result by others!

So I am asking you that as all pretesting looked good and I am a normal/fertile 33year old woman! I concieved our two girls first try (live healthy). My FSH is 9 can you please tell me what dose of puragon would you start me on in view of my previous cycle.???I would have you on a combination of Puragon and hMG. 75iu hMG 300 Puragon and have your first monitoring done after 3 days of meds

erika
May 30th, 2011, 01:58 AM
Thanks for your help Dr Potter I really appreciate it.