PDA

View Full Version : talked to your OB?

gizmo77
May 12th, 2011, 10:13 AM
has anyone told their OB's about swaying? if so what did they think? i slipped a few things into my OB's ear and she had heard nothing of swaying (says the gender is predicted from the mans sperm). i woudlnt think she had time to sit around on the internet anyway.
anyway at my last OB appt my pap came back abnormal then after further testing it came back normal. dh and i think it was prob bc of the baking soda drink i had been drinking prior to the appt.
have any of you guys had a similar experience?

Roonarpia
May 12th, 2011, 11:24 AM
I told my midwife and she already knew the basics. She tells all of her clients about my and my DH and our sway. One of her student midwives swayed for a girl 3 times and got boys.

daisyfay311
May 12th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I don't want to mention it to her. I'm afraid she'll think I'm crazy or something! So many people tell you there's nothing to any of it, you just take what you get, etc. I like to think I can control it a bit. And I've had that conversation with my ob before--about how I can't control things like how I got pre-eclampsia etc.

Zivic-Bubac
May 12th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I don't want to mention it to her. I'm afraid she'll think I'm crazy or somethingSame here, I'm ashamed to mention that:oops: My swaying is top-secret! lol!

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2011, 04:09 PM
has anyone told their OB's about swaying? if so what did they think? i slipped a few things into my OB's ear and she had heard nothing of swaying (says the gender is predicted from the mans sperm). i woudlnt think she had time to sit around on the internet anyway.
anyway at my last OB appt my pap came back abnormal then after further testing it came back normal. dh and i think it was prob bc of the baking soda drink i had been drinking prior to the appt.
have any of you guys had a similar experience?That has nothing to do at all with the BSD, that happens all the time. Totally normal occurance and it happens to most women at least once. BSD cannot affect the nature of your cells themselves and that is what looked abnormal under the microscope.

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Some doctors are supportive but most don't want to listen to anything they didn't learn in med school unfortunately.

nuthinbutpink
May 13th, 2011, 05:55 PM
have any of you guys had a similar experience?

I told my midwife and she already knew the basics. She tells all of her clients about my and my DH and our sway. One of her student midwives swayed for a girl 3 times and got boys.

I don't want to mention it to her. I'm afraid she'll think I'm crazy or something! So many people tell you there's nothing to any of it, you just take what you get, etc. I like to think I can control it a bit. And I've had that conversation with my ob before--about how I can't control things like how I got pre-eclampsia etc.

Some doctors are supportive but most don't want to listen to anything they didn't learn in med school unfortunately.

That has nothing to do at all with the BSD, that happens all the time. Totally normal occurance and it happens to most women at least once. BSD cannot affect the nature of your cells themselves and that is what looked abnormal under the microscope.

testing

Flava
May 14th, 2011, 10:35 AM
testing

me too