PDA

View Full Version : Do redheads you know have more boys or girls?

daisyfay311
May 12th, 2011, 12:17 PM
While my students were testing, I was sitting around thinking about swaying and realized that of the redheads I know there are WAY more daughters than sons. Is that true for anybody else?

(I'm a redhead, kind of dirty strawberry blond, which is why I thought about it.)

Zivic-Bubac
May 12th, 2011, 12:51 PM
I know only 1 natural red head, she has dark copper hair, but she said her hair was much lighter when she was younger.
Anyway, she has pigeon pair, boy ( who has brown hair and eyes) and girl who has carrot orange hair and very delicate white skin with freckles ( I'm not sure if "freckles" is the right word), light eyelashes and light blue-green eyes, but she is 10, so we'll see.....

begonia
May 12th, 2011, 02:43 PM
The only redhead I know has 2 daughters, no sons.

My3girls
May 12th, 2011, 02:46 PM
I know a couple who both have red hair and they just had a second daughter. The guy is the only boy out of a family of 4 and the girls has 3 sisters.

LolaInLove
May 12th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Only redheads I know have girls, too.....I am a sort-of redhead (brown with reddish tones) naturally, although I dye my hair either black or really red usually.

queen-of-harts
May 12th, 2011, 09:00 PM
I know a few redheads, one has a PP,one has 2 boys and my dh grandma had like 10 girls and 5 boys....which was probably bc her body was stressed from all those pregnancies lol

Plum3
May 13th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Well, I am a natural red head and I have two daughters who are also red heads. Seems like there are alot of red heads out there with more daughters than sons.

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2011, 04:04 PM
I know a lot of redheads and I think you may be onto something there. Def. more girl redheads than boy, although KDG from IG has red hair and 3 B 1 G and my DH's grandma had the 5 B 1 G (the girl has brown hair BTW!!) Interesting!!

TTC5
May 13th, 2011, 07:34 PM
I know a few.
2 ladies, have one of each
Another lady has 1 g and 2 b

atomic sagebrush
May 15th, 2011, 09:13 AM
There was just a redheaded family at the park yesterday with 4 girls (all had red hair) and 2 boys, only one of the boys had red hair. Hardly a scientific sampling but I thought it was interesting. OMG they were all so cute I actually had to leave the park!!!