August 8th, 2013, 03:40 AM
Please add yourself to the list

Mum23boys - 10th Aug - green baby
Weezie - 13 Aug or 21 Aug - boy - failed pink sway
Minimatron - Aug 20th - Boy
Falling2Grace - Aug 31st - Girl

Mum23boys
August 8th, 2013, 04:51 AM
copied from another post : On another note - has anyone had period pains ? I had a few period type pains last night - not tightenings just achey and sometimes sharp stinging like pains right under my bump. I am wondering if it maybe an infection as the midwife said yesterday she was sending my urine off to be tested as had unusually high protein and something else in it.... I hope its not thats all i need right now !!

Well looking at my notes and the 3 different dates that the midwife has in there I am today either 3 days overdue, 1 day overdue or due in 2 days time so at the most i have 16 days left - I really hope its sooner though since i commited to going back to work so soon HOPING baby would be here on time - if it comes 2 weeks late i will literally have 2-3 weeks off :-( Unless of course I win the lottery :-)

How is everyone else feeling at the moment ?

weeziewoozles
August 8th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Please add yourself to the list

Mum23boys - 10th Aug - green baby

Weezie - 13 Aug or 21 Aug - boy - failed pink sway

weeziewoozles
August 8th, 2013, 05:15 AM
I'm feeling better than last week. All I could think about last week was sitting down at every possible opportunity as I was so knackered and a bit dizzy/floppy feeling. This week I feel more normal. Not full of energy or anything but not needing bed rest!

My Braxton Hicks have definitely been more than with DS1 and 2 but I'm still not expecting anything soon as I don't think anything else feels different yet. No period pains for me. My upper inner thighs feel very weak when I stand up, like they take a few seconds to take my weight kind of thing. Otherwise I think I'm ok!

DS2 is turning two on 18/8 so I am hoping baby comes after that so he can have his Bday in peace! I still think it'll be sometime the week after that.

Mum23boys
August 8th, 2013, 05:35 AM
weezie were any of the other boys early or late ?
Have added you to the list at the top - will try and keep on top of it so that we can see who is still to pop just on the first page - will try and remember to remove people too as they pop though my brain is like a sieve at the moment !!

weeziewoozles
August 8th, 2013, 05:38 AM
My brain is very porous too! DS1 was 41wks and DS2 40wks+5. But as I think this due date is a week out it makes me wonder whether their due dates were out too.

minimatron
August 8th, 2013, 07:49 AM
I'm still here. I'm due on 20th august with a boy.

I'm feeling crap and emotional. I had an unsuccessful 2nd attempt at turning this breech babe and today I'm so sore. I'm hoping to go sooner rather than later...but knowing my luck it will be later!

Falling2Grace
August 8th, 2013, 10:31 AM
August 31st based on ovulation, Sept 1st based on early u/s
Expecting GIRL. Sucessful GIRL sway :D
35+5 today.

rainbowflower
August 8th, 2013, 11:06 AM
ooh very exciting for you ladies!

mum23boys - cramps sound promising, perhaps baby is engaging? will you get your sweep soon?

Wanting-a-girl
August 8th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Sorry to barge in... I saw the post on period pains and I've been having non stop period pains since I woke up yesterday! They are driving me insane! I never had period pains with my others that I can remember... I'm hoping that they are an indication that labour is close!

Mum23boys
August 8th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Rainbow I think its more likely a urine infection but i can hope its baby related :-) ha ha

I am due to see a consultant on monday ( again my wishes ) when i will be 40+2 to talk about what will hapen if i get to 42 weeks - what my options are as i can not be induced with pitocin due to an allergy. I want to know if they can do ARM and then send me home but i think not !!
Really hoping baby makes an appearance before hand as really want another homebirth.

I will ask for a sweep on Monday atthe 40+2 app even though i obviously dont "want" one Im willing to do anything that "might" help. I am then due to see my moidwife at 40+5 so will get her to do one too and hopefully at some point in week 41 we will have a baby :-) If not 41+5 will be last midwife app so i will request another one then and hope that by 42 weeks its out !!

Jadis
August 8th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Mum23, I'm in Canada and I was "induced" by ARM in my home. My midwife came over in the morning, broke my bag and then sat with us and drank tea and ate banana loaf. ARM was VERY effective for me, Maggie was here almost 3 hours later and I was so very glad that I didn't have to endure any of the awful effects of Pitocin. Not sure how different the policies are where you live, but I hope you can get ARM and then head home to wait in the peace and quiet of your own space. Good luck!

Mrs_P
August 8th, 2013, 03:28 PM
copied from another post : On another note - has anyone had period pains ? I had a few period type pains last night - not tightenings just achey and sometimes sharp stinging like pains right under my bump. I am wondering if it maybe an infection as the midwife said yesterday she was sending my urine off to be tested as had unusually high protein and something else in it.... I hope its not thats all i need right now !!

Well looking at my notes and the 3 different dates that the midwife has in there I am today either 3 days overdue, 1 day overdue or due in 2 days time so at the most i have 16 days left - I really hope its sooner though since i commited to going back to work so soon HOPING baby would be here on time - if it comes 2 weeks late i will literally have 2-3 weeks off :-( Unless of course I win the lottery :-)

How is everyone else feeling at the moment ?

i had this a few days before and the protein thing tues before she was born, my show started on the fri midwife said that was why levels were high

Mum23boys
August 8th, 2013, 03:54 PM
ooooooo fingers crossed it could be the start of things then but dont think i would be that lucky

rainbowflower
August 9th, 2013, 02:33 AM
Rainbow I think its more likely a urine infection but i can hope its baby related :-) ha ha

I am due to see a consultant on monday ( again my wishes ) when i will be 40+2 to talk about what will hapen if i get to 42 weeks - what my options are as i can not be induced with pitocin due to an allergy. I want to know if they can do ARM and then send me home but i think not !!
Really hoping baby makes an appearance before hand as really want another homebirth.

I will ask for a sweep on Monday atthe 40+2 app even though i obviously dont "want" one Im willing to do anything that "might" help. I am then due to see my moidwife at 40+5 so will get her to do one too and hopefully at some point in week 41 we will have a baby :-) If not 41+5 will be last midwife app so i will request another one then and hope that by 42 weeks its out !!
if they do an ARM they will want to keep you/baby in for monitoring I guess as it still counts as induction... but fingers crossed that would work if they did it. The risk of ARM is that it might not actually start labour, in which case they'd be committing you to more intervention or infection risk... (I had quite a bit of discussion about this last pregnancy too). Saying that, you could always discharge yourself if you were desperate to leave lol. A sweep did the trick for me with DS2, started contractions instantly!

not too long now for you, though. :)

minimatron
August 9th, 2013, 05:35 AM
I'm facing a stretch and sweep on Monday for my breech bub. What's not like?

rainbowflower
August 9th, 2013, 06:31 AM
I'm facing a stretch and sweep on Monday for my breech bub. What's not like?

you mean what's it like?

Mum23boys
August 9th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Im "hoping" to get one on Monday from the consultant - whether they oblige or not is another thing !!
Im so desperate right now Im even considering having sex !!! ha ha

minimatron
August 9th, 2013, 08:22 AM
I mean what's it feel like. What do they do. What happens after.
Sex.... No thanks. LOL

minimatron
August 9th, 2013, 08:23 AM
you mean what's it like?

Yes...I mean that.... Stupid phone and fat fingers....

rainbowflower
August 9th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Yes...I mean that.... Stupid phone and fat fingers....

it depends who does it and how rough they are... apparently also if you're less favourable it's more sore as well

I had 2 and the first was fine, didn't hurt or anything, but it didn't work.
so 3 days later I had the second. Perhaps it was that she knew the first hadn't worked, but she was really rough and I was so shocked! never felt that sort of pain before as it was sharp pains that radiated right into my groin. It only lasted 30 seconds or so, it might have been agony but it did the trick as I had cramps/contractions straight away that progressed into labour

breathe slowly and deeply if you can, that helps. Next time I'd just ask them to do a rough one straight away :P

fish2012
August 9th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Hello another board crasher here ;-) I'm being induced too what arm?

Mum23boys
August 9th, 2013, 02:27 PM
ARM is artificial rupture of membranes so breaking the bag of water

Mum23boys
August 9th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Mini it's basically they pop their fingers up inside u try And find your cervix then put their fingers in there and stretch it to help dilation basically going around in circles .... Quite unpleasant but not that bad !!

minimatron
August 9th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Sounds as exciting as maybe a pap smear...? Thanks for that. Only two more days til I see the Dr. I was hoping this weekend would bring me a baby. I've had no signs whatsoever. 10 days to go.

rainbowflower
August 10th, 2013, 03:27 AM
lol gosh no, it's nothing like a smear test! they are inserting a finger into your cervix and snapping the membranes that attach the sac to the cervix if they can. It's not bad if they don't do that and only try and push the cervix wider, but if they do try and break the membranes that that's where the discomfort/pains come from

minimatron
August 10th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Oh OK... Well I know they won't break my water because apparently they won't do that because my baby is breech.
I thought I was going into labour this morning with period like pains and then a huge bowel movement. After going back to sleep I woke up with nothing.....

Mum23boys
August 11th, 2013, 10:37 AM
So ladies how we feeling today ?

Ive been a hormonal wreck today everything has made me cry and i feel exhausted not sure if this is the start of things or just an off day but i feel lousy !!

I also seem to have done something to my back - i bent over earlier and now cant move the left side of my body / leg without sharp shooting pains through my lower back - my right side is fine oddly !

Am just about to do some research ready for tomorrows app with the consultant ref what to do if i get to 14 days overdue - I need to check my rights on still having my homebirth, if i can get ARM then go home etc. I really want my natural homebirth agai but i also dont want to go too far over my 14 days as the local hospital is 20 mins away so getting there everyday with 3 kids heavily pregnant driving alone for check ups and baby monitoring isnt ideal !

Atsaukina1
August 11th, 2013, 03:16 PM
mum- you are going to have that baby before 14 days past edd:) think postive and talk to that baby:)

Atsaukina1
August 11th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Oh OK... Well I know they won't break my water because apparently they won't do that because my baby is breech.
I thought I was going into labour this morning with period like pains and then a huge bowel movement. After going back to sleep I woke up with nothing.....

turn baby turn:)

Mum23boys
August 11th, 2013, 03:30 PM
mini its bloody annoying isnt it - nothing at all again today not even one tightening - am starting to feel very disheartened

weeziewoozles
August 11th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I was super uncomfortable on Friday evening but since then feel ok again. Just awkward and heavy with BHs every now and again. My inlaws had the boys for us last night so we went out for pizza. Was so relaxing and I slept so well knowing I had no one to get up for! I'm sure I have another week or two so I'm not expecting anything yet. Remember that most women don't have baby on the due date!

Falling2Grace
August 11th, 2013, 06:26 PM
I've been getting a ton of dull back ache. It's typically constant even w position changes. Every once in a while I will get a BH it doesn't hurt in my bump but it does radiate around to my back and it feels an awful lot like back labor tightenigs. This has been happening all weekend and has gotten more painful as the weekend goes on but nothing really timetable at all, it's just constantly there. Although last night I had three contractions (all in my back) 5 min apart. I def think they were the real deal bc it hurt so bad it woke me up at 3am. DH had to rub my back for relief. I even changed positions and couldn't get relief. But then I fell back asleep so clearly it stopped.

I've been losing bits of plug that is blood tinged all weekend but this morning I lost a lot more. I've had big D at every single bathroom trip for the last four days and today I got so nauseous I threw up.

No clue what to expect. I wish I knew! It just seems so early so I don't know what to think but im praying I'm not going to be dealing w these pains for weeks on end bc that's going to really suck if they don't die down or I don't deliver. I am not totally convinced this is gonna lead to anything any time soon...it justs seems so early

Falling2Grace
August 11th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Double post x

weeziewoozles
August 12th, 2013, 02:18 AM
It does sound promising F2G but as you say you can't tell until you have that baby in your arms. Hope things progress!

minimatron
August 12th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Good luck f2g hope things progress and you have your babe soon.

M23b....anything more happen?

Weezie-whats news with you?

AFM..another scan today. Blood flows in head remain elevated and placental fluid has decreased so I'm tentatively booked in for a csec Thursday afternoon or Monday, pending the results of the next scan or if I go into labour before then. One thing for certain is that I will have baby by this time next week. Yay.

weeziewoozles
August 12th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Good luck f2g hope things progress and you have your babe soon.

M23b....anything more happen?

Weezie-whats news with you?

AFM..another scan today. Blood flows in head remain elevated and placental fluid has decreased so I'm tentatively booked in for a csec Thursday afternoon or Monday, pending the results of the next scan or if I go into labour before then. One thing for certain is that I will have baby by this time next week. Yay.

I don't fancy a csec but the idea of knowing when baby will arrive is very appealing! No news from me really. Tummy isn't the best but hard to tell whether it's due to hormones or just due to me eating badly! I've food intolerances and am not being very strict at the moment. Ate a whole packet of dark chocolate digestives this weekend and shouldn't eat wheat really! So it might be that causing my tummy to be a bit funny. Or it might be hormones telling me things are happening! Who knows?! Off to a girlfriend's tonight for curry :)

Mum23boys
August 12th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Lots of promising things happening for people :-)

Have just had a sweep at hosp whilst seeing a consultant to discuss my homebirth so hopefully by the weekend we may start to see things move along !! He said cervix was favourable and 2cm dilated - am seeing midwife in 2 days time on Wednesday so will get her to take another look and perhaps do another sweep too if no change. Failing that I've been told I can't be induced with drugs due to my allergy so only option is ARM but would mean going into hosp and they'd want to keep me in but me and hubby agreed I'd just discharge myself and carry on with plans for a home birth .... Hoping it won't go that far though

minimatron
August 12th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Weezie..I definitely don't fancy a csec, particularly after 3 low key vaginal deliveries. This baby has given me nothing but grief lol. All I'm hoping for is him to be safe. If he wasn't breech it would be as simple as inducing me, but because he is they are kind of limited in their options. So I'm praying hard for labour to start on its on very soon.
Mum...sounds promising... All the best x

rainbowflower
August 12th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Lots of promising things happening for people :-)

Have just had a sweep at hosp whilst seeing a consultant to discuss my homebirth so hopefully by the weekend we may start to see things move along !! He said cervix was favourable and 2cm dilated - am seeing midwife in 2 days time on Wednesday so will get her to take another look and perhaps do another sweep too if no change. Failing that I've been told I can't be induced with drugs due to my allergy so only option is ARM but would mean going into hosp and they'd want to keep me in but me and hubby agreed I'd just discharge myself and carry on with plans for a home birth .... Hoping it won't go that far though
ooh good luck! any cramps resulting? :)
I think in your position I'd do that too and just discharge myself

Mum23boys
August 12th, 2013, 12:23 PM
I have terrible period pains yes but no tightenings so will see what tonight and tomorrow brings and hopefully get a second sweep Wednesday afternoon to kick things off properly .... If Jo sign by the weekend that will be it until 41+5 when midwife will send me to hosp for the arm :-(

Mum23boys
August 12th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Weezie any signs ?

weeziewoozles
August 12th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Weezie any signs ?

Nope but I had a curry so we'll see x

Mum23boys
August 12th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Fingers crossed chick !! It's 1am here and I have the worst period pains and heartburn and cant sleep - have the shivers too so cang sleep I'm stood in the lounge swaying side to side as only thing to ease the pain but no contractions as such so think its just from the sweep so going to try take a paracetamol and lie on the sofa are if it eases off - I hope it either does or it progresses soon as I've got a day out with the boys planned tomorrow and don't fancy being a zombie on 0 hours sleep !!

BeadinMom
August 12th, 2013, 08:20 PM
<Still stalking you Mum> LOL!!!
Seriously...hope you feel better!! You, too Weezie!!

Mum23boys
August 12th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Thanks beadin it's now 3am and I've still not slept am very uncomfortable :-(

iluvmy4sons
August 12th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Hope it is your time. I can't wait to "meet" the rest of the babies.

Mum23boys
August 12th, 2013, 11:41 PM
My contraction history is below :

StartTime EndTime Duration
(mm:ss) Freq.
(mm:ss) Intensity
Aug 13, 2013
1:26 AM Aug 13, 2013
1:27 AM 00:52 00:00 -
Aug 13, 2013
1:35 AM Aug 13, 2013
1:36 AM 00:52 09:13 -
Aug 13, 2013
1:46 AM Aug 13, 2013
1:47 AM 00:22 11:18 -
Aug 13, 2013
1:57 AM Aug 13, 2013
1:58 AM 00:47 10:59 -
Aug 13, 2013
2:03 AM Aug 13, 2013
2:04 AM 00:48 05:17 -
Aug 13, 2013
2:09 AM Aug 13, 2013
2:10 AM 00:46 06:04 -
Aug 13, 2013
2:15 AM Aug 13, 2013
2:15 AM 00:01 06:15 -
Aug 13, 2013
2:15 AM Aug 13, 2013
2:16 AM 00:53 00:07 -
Aug 13, 2013
2:23 AM Aug 13, 2013
2:23 AM 00:30 07:22 -
Aug 13, 2013
2:27 AM Aug 13, 2013
2:28 AM 00:50 04:24 -
Aug 13, 2013
2:33 AM Aug 13, 2013
2:33 AM 00:36 05:45 -
Aug 13, 2013
2:39 AM Aug 13, 2013
2:39 AM 00:37 05:53 -
Aug 13, 2013
2:52 AM Aug 13, 2013
2:52 AM 00:01 13:13 -
Aug 13, 2013
2:59 AM Aug 13, 2013
2:59 AM 00:44 06:43 -
Aug 13, 2013
3:11 AM Aug 13, 2013
3:12 AM 00:50 12:42 Mild
Aug 13, 2013
3:18 AM Aug 13, 2013
3:18 AM 00:34 06:39 -
Aug 13, 2013
3:22 AM Aug 13, 2013
3:23 AM 00:47 04:00 -
Aug 13, 2013
3:37 AM Aug 13, 2013
3:38 AM 00:55 15:30 -
Aug 13, 2013
3:49 AM Aug 13, 2013
3:50 AM 00:38 11:48 -
Aug 13, 2013
4:01 AM Aug 13, 2013
4:02 AM 00:50 11:39 Moderate
Aug 13, 2013
4:07 AM Aug 13, 2013
4:08 AM 01:41 05:37 -
Aug 13, 2013
4:15 AM Aug 13, 2013
4:16 AM 01:03 08:20 -
Aug 13, 2013
4:20 AM Aug 13, 2013
4:21 AM 00:56 05:22 Moderate
Aug 13, 2013
4:25 AM Aug 13, 2013
4:27 AM 01:06 05:14 -
Aug 13, 2013
4:29 AM Aug 13, 2013
4:30 AM 00:58 03:38 -
Aug 13, 2013
4:35 AM Aug 13, 2013
4:36 AM 00:45 06:15 -
Aug 13, 2013
4:38 AM Aug 13, 2013
4:38 AM 00:37 02:14 -
Aug 13, 2013
4:38 AM Aug 13, 2013
4:39 AM 00:35 00:51 -
Aug 13, 2013
4:43 AM Aug 13, 2013
4:44 AM 00:40 04:30 -
Aug 13, 2013
4:45 AM Aug 13, 2013
4:45 AM 00:27 02:01 -

Getting stronger ...... Fingers crossed !!!

BeadinMom
August 13th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Yay!! Come on sweet bean!!! <3

HopingWishingPraying
August 13th, 2013, 01:47 AM
Stalking you, Mum23boys... cant wait to hear your news!

weeziewoozles
August 13th, 2013, 02:10 AM
Come on baby! Sounds like you'll be busy today! :)

rainbowflower
August 13th, 2013, 02:17 AM
good luck mum23, hope all goes fast and smoothly for you, looking forwards to your BA!

Pumpkin2011
August 13th, 2013, 02:33 AM
OMG Mum23boys I am stalking you. This is so exciting i can't wait to find out :):):).

minimatron
August 13th, 2013, 07:26 AM
How exciting....

Mum23boys
August 13th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Baby girl arrived 10.36am 7lb1.5oz :-) no name yet 13069

dloui128
August 13th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Congrats Mum23boys!!! I just knew you were having a girl :)

weeziewoozles
August 13th, 2013, 08:28 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Sooooo happy for you xxx

5boysandcounting
August 13th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Yay! Congratulations, I bet your over the moon x enjoy your little girl :) xxx

Pangea
August 13th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Huge congratulations! Knew it was a girl!

Wanting-a-girl
August 13th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Yay! I knew this was your little girl! :D enjoy her! Congrats

Mum23boys
August 13th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Thanks ladies still can not believe it !!

Mommyof3boys
August 13th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Congratulation!! She is beautiful.

mommymachine
August 13th, 2013, 11:30 AM
How wonderful! Congrats!! She is so beautiful!

5boysandcounting
August 13th, 2013, 11:48 AM

She shares a birthday with me :) its mine today too. Congrats again, she's got gorgeous blonde hair xx

Thorz300
August 13th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Yay Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you and so glad you have your girl! I can only imagine your excitement when they told you "its a GIRL!!!!" WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE!!!

Petal
August 13th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Congrats on your baby girl!!!!! :-)

Kittybear
August 13th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Congratulations on your baby girl! She's gorgeous. Lots of lovely hair as well! :) x

ELP
August 13th, 2013, 12:47 PM
So excited to read this!!! Massive congratulations on your beautiful little lady:HH::HH::HH:

odd
August 13th, 2013, 12:58 PM

OMG..I was following your story with keen interest. SO HAPPY for you and your family!! massive congrats. She's perfect!

rainbowflower
August 13th, 2013, 01:55 PM
congratulations!! no doubt you're over the moon :)

what was your sway again? ;)

*ruby*
August 13th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful surprise

Atsaukina1
August 13th, 2013, 02:17 PM
IT's A Girl!!! Congrats mum23boys!!! got your homebirth and baby girl I know your fam is sooo excited:)

Pumpkin2011
August 13th, 2013, 04:08 PM
HUGE congrats mum23boys!!!! How exciting, enjoy your sweet little girl :)!

minimatron
August 13th, 2013, 04:29 PM
What great news to wake up to. A huge congratulations from me. Well done x

Sunflower3
August 13th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Congrats!!!!!! So ecstatic for you and your family!!!!!! hope you are feeling well. Enjoy!!!!! xoxoxo

Dana-Alicia
August 13th, 2013, 05:36 PM
OMG it's a healthy little girl! Seriously, i was a bit down today and reading this just before I go to bed has put the biggest smile on my face. Huge congrats on your precious little baby. So happy your dream came true :hug2:

pebmcpd7
August 13th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Congrats on your little girl, she is gorgeous!!!!

Mrs_Incredible
August 13th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter!! xxx

Jadis
August 13th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Oh Mum23, I'm absolutely ecstatic for you! Enjoy every snuggle with her, CONGRATS!

sugarNspice
August 13th, 2013, 09:09 PM
I am so very happy for you!!! She's so beautiful! Congratulations.

Maple
August 13th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Mum23!! Congratulations! Fantastic news, thrilled for you! Let us know what you name your new pink bundle XX

aroundtheworld
August 13th, 2013, 10:14 PM
CONGRATS on your beautiful little girl, Mum23boys!

iluvmy4sons
August 13th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Congrats on your baby girl:) She is adorable.

WantingPink
August 13th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Congrats on your baby girl!! How exciting to wait all that time and hear girl!!

Dollydot
August 14th, 2013, 03:45 AM
WOW!! congrats on your beautiful baby girl....

6boysneedasis
August 14th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Congratulations mum23boys!! So pleased for you, dreams can come true!! xx

Mum23boys
August 14th, 2013, 06:49 AM
So so shocked still

wilma_five
August 14th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Congrats with the little pink arrival! Enjoy the feeling, you (and your DH) have a daughter and the boys have a little sister!!

iluvmy4sons
August 14th, 2013, 07:58 AM
I was shocked to hear girl at my ultrasound. I was still in shock when she was born. I knew the ultrasound would not change, but it did not feel real until she was born. I still catch my self calling her buddy that is what I called my boys as babies. Congrats again on your little girl.

So so shocked still

Adia
August 14th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Congratulations!! so excited for you! I am sure it was all worth the wait!!

minimatron
August 14th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Hi all just letting you know that Lachlan Stephen H entered the world on August 14th at 957pm safely after a vaginal breech birth. He has a few issues but is doing well. I can't believe I have a son. Thank you to all you lovely ladies. Will come in with a photo soon.

Mum23boys
August 14th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Mini congrats hunny

WantingPink
August 14th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Minimatron congrats on your baby boy!! Everyone having babies makes me want to have mine now!!

BabyCakesTor
August 14th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Congrats!!!! So happy for you all!!! :cheerteam:

weeziewoozles
August 15th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Congratulations Mini!!!

heidih1977
August 15th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Huge congrats Mum23!!! So delighted for you and what a wonderful surprise after the losses you have suffered this pregnancy. Enjoy her...she's beautiful!

Big congrats to mini too...delighted you finally are holding your long awaited son!

rainbowflower
August 15th, 2013, 06:54 AM
congratulations mini!! lovely to see lots of dreams coming true here :)

(can can ALL swayers please remember to update the spreadsheets with your sways when you know the gender)

minimatron
August 15th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Our son Lachlan

weeziewoozles
August 15th, 2013, 07:43 AM
He's lovely x

dloui128
August 15th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Oh Mini he is so cute :)

Jadis
August 15th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Mini, he's precious!! Congratulations. This board is full of joy right now :)

my4leafclover
August 16th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Congrats to all of the new mommies :)

weeziewoozles
August 16th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Baby Jasper born at home today weighing 4kg :)

BeadinMom
August 16th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Congrats Weezie!!!
I've been waiting for your update!!
I bet the brothers are in love with their newest best friend!!! I love the bond between my 3 boys!!! :)

Hope you're doing well!!! XO

minimatron
August 16th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Congratulations weezie. Love the name. He's a big boy x

Mum23boys
August 17th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Yay weezie huge congrats cang wait to see a picture

Mrs_P
August 17th, 2013, 01:33 PM
she's posted one on the picture thread

any names for your little lady yet? Hope your both getting on ok and she's settling in well with the boys x

weeziewoozles
August 17th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Yay weezie huge congrats cang wait to see a picture

Thank you! Yes there's a pic on the other thread. Hope you're settling into pink mummyhood x

Mum23boys
August 17th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Omg he is adorable !!! Our little lady is Amy Rhian

rainbowflower
August 18th, 2013, 02:39 AM
congratulations Weezie!

Mum23 - love that name :)

Falling2Grace
August 18th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Congratulations ladies!!!
So happy for you all

Im 38+1 today. Cant eait to meet my lo!

fish2012
August 18th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Ah mum23 I missed your news my phones been being crappy congrats knew you had a pinky on board and what a cutie!

minimatron
August 18th, 2013, 08:48 PM
M23... Great name. My youngest dd is Amy.

F2g... Not long.

Got my hands full now. Will come back when things have settled x

Jadis
August 18th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Congrats on Jasper's arrival, Weezie! Mum23, love that name! I thought about it for Maggie but she just always felt like a Maggie to me.

Bama Belle
August 19th, 2013, 03:20 AM
Super big congrats mum23boys! I'm so glad you got your daughter!

Weezie, congrats on baby Jasper!

Violet_
August 20th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Congrats on the arrival of little Amy Rhian. She's gorgeous!!

Mum23boys
August 21st, 2013, 10:35 AM
Thanks ladies I think I'm still in shock it all seems so surreal

iluvmy4sons
August 21st, 2013, 10:04 PM
I found out in Feb Lili was a girl and it still seems surreal to me that she is here and it was true. I couldn't imagine how you feel.

Jadis
August 22nd, 2013, 08:37 AM
Oh my word, ladies. Forgive me but I just had to brag somewhere, some of you might hate me for this but here goes. I put Maggie down to bed last night at 8pm and she slept till 4am! She had a quick feed and went right back down till 7:30am! I really hope she sticks to that schedule because it feels good to be rested! Scared to get my hopes up though.

Mum23boys
August 23rd, 2013, 10:56 AM
Haida how old is she ? My midwife said as any is under 8lb to wake her to feed every 4 hours regardless and once over 8lb every 5 hours ... Iast night she went 11-6 after a cluster feed but I woke her at 3 to try feed her abc she was sparking so I put her straight down ... She is making up for it today though feeding every 2 hours !!! Are u breast feeding ? Ps there is a new thread for June July August mummies on the first year club board I started a new chat there if u want to hop over. Xxx

Atsaukina1
August 23rd, 2013, 03:47 PM
my guy sleeps long stretches to but no clock lol i just roll over nurse him/change diaper and then go back to sleep:)no complaints here:)

Falling2Grace
August 26th, 2013, 01:40 PM
When im BFing we dont go longer than 4 hours just bc i have a severe chronic low milk supply issue due to physical breast abnormality, IGT (Insufficient Glandular Tissue). So if i did that id probably have no supply left. ...it is nice when they sleep though! I would awaken a feed at the 4 hour point, just bc of how little they are, but usually my babies can only go 2 hours anyways, and we feed pretty constantly as it is, but like when DS2 was jaundiced i was very adament about feeding more often. reguardless of my supply thing though.

im 39+2 today. Had a good MW appt. Basically just awaiting her arrival! Seems like all of the "Signs" are there...well except for regular contracting or waters going lol. but im hopeful it will happen within the week. will see how it goes. i cannot wait to meet this little girl and have our completed family. I seriously feel like im in a dream as i didn't think this would ever come true for us.

To those who got their dream gender, do you feel more protective of them? Obviously i am very protective over ALL of my children. I would lay my life down for them, but with this little girl i feel like im in a more constant state of "what if this happens to her or what if that happens to her" etc. I feel like i worry more over her. Not that i dont love and worry for my boys (in a healthy way-nothing crazy lol) but it just seems a little more intense w my girl...like im going to lose her or something bc i tried so hard to get her...i hope i dont sound like an idiot.

Mrs_P
August 26th, 2013, 04:44 PM
i feel exactly the same about my little lady, am so worried something will happen to her, every night i put to her to bed it crosses my mind that i hope she wakes in the morning, i worry about dropping her down the stairs and allsorts of other random crazy things. I have always worried about by boys, worse so since i nearly lost one of them in a freak accident but its worse with her. I think its cause ive waited so long for her and am so in love with her she is my little miracle and i'm worried it will all get taken away as no-one gets everything they want.

On lighter note though hope everything goes well for the birth, am checking reguarly for your updates x

Mum23boys
August 27th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Hey ladies checking in for updates. I'm still in shock that we have a she not he !! Such a miracle and such a blessing.

iluvmy4sons
August 27th, 2013, 11:27 PM
When im BFing we dont go longer than 4 hours just bc i have a severe chronic low milk supply issue due to physical breast abnormality, IGT (Insufficient Glandular Tissue). So if i did that id probably have no supply left. ...it is nice when they sleep though! I would awaken a feed at the 4 hour point, just bc of how little they are, but usually my babies can only go 2 hours anyways, and we feed pretty constantly as it is, but like when DS2 was jaundiced i was very adament about feeding more often. reguardless of my supply thing though.

im 39+2 today. Had a good MW appt. Basically just awaiting her arrival! Seems like all of the "Signs" are there...well except for regular contracting or waters going lol. but im hopeful it will happen within the week. will see how it goes. i cannot wait to meet this little girl and have our completed family. I seriously feel like im in a dream as i didn't think this would ever come true for us.

To those who got their dream gender, do you feel more protective of them? Obviously i am very protective over ALL of my children. I would lay my life down for them, but with this little girl i feel like im in a more constant state of "what if this happens to her or what if that happens to her" etc. I feel like i worry more over her. Not that i dont love and worry for my boys (in a healthy way-nothing crazy lol) but it just seems a little more intense w my girl...like im going to lose her or something bc i tried so hard to get her...i hope i dont sound like an idiot.

I feel the same way. I do think it is because we have hoped and dreamed about our dg for so long.

iluvmy4sons
August 27th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Hey ladies checking in for updates. I'm still in shock that we have a she not he !! Such a miracle and such a blessing.

I still catching myself at times calling Lili buddy liked I called the boys. Congrats again.

WantingPink
August 28th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Wanted to update this thread. Peyton Blyth Was born on 8/19/13 weighing 6 lbs 13 oz and 20.5 inches long. She is doing so great! I can't believe I finally have a DD. I don't think I have stopped smiling since she was born:)

BabyCakesTor
August 28th, 2013, 01:38 AM

Yes! I completely understand what you mean! I love all my kids but fear far more with my daughter. I'm even scared to let my husband get his vasectomy.... I hate feeling So fearful!

5boysandcounting
August 28th, 2013, 02:52 AM
Beautiful little girl. Congrats xxx

minimatron
August 28th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Congratulations on your beautiful princess.

Yep, I'm more protective of my little man, not that I wouldn't go out on a limb for my girls, but I just feel something so deep for him. My issues of protection at the minute surround the word circumsision... Lol I don't even know how to spell it. My dh is done and so is all my family, but I look at this little guy and I don't want anyone touching him to chop bits off him. He's already been through enough. So when complete strangers ask me when he's getting done I get all defensive. Funny how that is because before he was born I was saying yes to it.

Jadis
August 28th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Oh my Gosh! Wanting, she is a real beauty. She's perfect! Congratulations.

Firstly, Yes-I love all my kids but I feel a bit more fearful and overprotective of my girl. I have the same worry that my dg will be snatched back from me because I couldn't possibly be this lucky and happy. I prayed for her to join us for years, now she's here and I'd be lost without her. LOST.

Secondly, Mini-I was open-minded to circumsion because my DH is circumcised and I figured I'd let him make that decision. Afterall, I don't own that equipment so my DH is probably better able to make that call. Once my first son was born, I changed my mind immediately. If anyone had tried to take him from my arms in order to cut a part of him off, I'd have scalped them. Even my DH said no. He agreed that we couldn't put him through an ounce of pain if it wasn't absolutely medically necessary. Circumcision seemed like a personal choice, an aesthetic choice and I couldn't do it when it came down to it. My DS2 is also uncut. They've never had a problem with their bits!

Falling2Grace
August 31st, 2013, 11:35 AM
blah. due date #1 (based on ov.) is today and it doesn't look like this child is showing up anytime soon. EDD #2 is tomorrow based on early scan...guessing it wont be then either...blah! I know it's not an expiration date but at least Thought i fulfilled the "having been overdue rule" w my first when i went nearly 42 weeks...:rolleyes:
...i cant imagine how it was that DS2 was two weeks early....i feel like im in purgatory .lol

Thorz300
August 31st, 2013, 03:29 PM
Oh no I'm sorry!! I feel the same way and Im not actually due for another 4 weeks but I really envy you in that you are able to wait it out. I already have my induction date set for just over 3 weeks from now because I absolutely know that I cannot make it to my due date. Hang in there!! I'm sure your little one will make an appearance very soon!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 31st, 2013, 03:41 PM
Yes! I completely understand what you mean! I love all my kids but fear far more with my daughter. I'm even scared to let my husband get his vasectomy.... I hate feeling So fearful!

My dh is getting a vasectomy next Friday. I'm afraid too!

Thorz300
September 1st, 2013, 09:13 PM
blah. due date #1 (based on ov.) is today and it doesn't look like this child is showing up anytime soon. EDD #2 is tomorrow based on early scan...guessing it wont be then either...blah! I know it's not an expiration date but at least Thought i fulfilled the "having been overdue rule" w my first when i went nearly 42 weeks...:rolleyes:
...i cant imagine how it was that DS2 was two weeks early....i feel like im in purgatory .lol

How are you doing today??any signs of labor? I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Falling2Grace
September 2nd, 2013, 08:12 PM
How are you doing today??any signs of labor? I'm crossing my fingers for you!

ive had every sign of labor since i was 36 weeks...still pregnant :(
3 days "overdue". Sigh.

DS1 turns three years old on the 4th...wondering if he is going to have to share his special day.

MW appt tomorrow...wish this child would appear....getting anxious!