PDA

View Full Version : Need help re: YI

daisyfay311
May 13th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I think I'm getting a YI. Great. Really.

I think I'm going to O this weekend or maaaybe early next week. Signs are all there, looking good. My ph is up to about 7.2 (was 6.2 a month ago). I've been eating gobs of sodium and potassium, drinking bsd/cot drink. EWCM has increased a lot.

*sigh* I REALLY want to go ahead and make an attempt.

But does a YI sway? What if I use Monistat? Diflucan? Is any of that even safe for if I do get pregnant in the next few days?

It's possible it's irritation from dtd last night but I've been on an antibiotic so I doubt it.

God, this is frustrating. TIA for any thoughts/advice/knowledge/etc.

lightofmylife
May 13th, 2011, 11:19 AM
yea sometime u get YI from antibiotics , FOR ME BEST REMEDY is garlic . i got cure just in one day. and good thing is garlic sways blue. put one clove 2,3 time for 10 min.... if not then crush fresh garlic and put it in V.. it would hurt a lotttttt but u ll get instant relief, i didnt get cure from cloves so i thought may b im doing wrong so crushed it and put i got tears but no more YI .

Flava
May 13th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I would do what light said if it cures in 1 day ! Then you can go ahead and do teh sway on the weekend.gl

Zivic-Bubac
May 13th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Light is right, sometimes antibiotics cause YI because they suppress normal vaginal microflora and then YI get the chance to thrive.

Cure it 1st , that's for sure, yeast sway pink.

daisyfay311
May 13th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Light is right, sometimes antibiotics cause YI because they suppress normal vaginal microflora and then YI get the chance to thrive.

Cure it 1st , that's for sure, yeast sway pink.

Yeast sway pink?! Oh no! Why is that?

What if I take the Diflucan? Does that sway?

Zivic-Bubac
May 13th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Because they thrive in an acidic environment and make one, and then they thrive even more and pH goes down etc.
You can get pg while you have YI, but if there are many colonies, they can make sort of mechanical barrier,spermies have to swim through them which wil lower their count and I believe that sway pink as well.

Diflucan, IDK if it sways or not.

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2011, 03:34 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?465-complete-guide-to-swaying-and-yeast-infections

Here is the essay I wrote about this issue. I think you should wait it out this month, I'm sorry!! Too risky otherwise.

daisyfay311
May 13th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Ok, thanks ladies. Better safe than sorry, I guess. My doctor called in some Diflucan for me. *sigh* Guess this gives me a few more weeks to work on diet and supplements. I had stretchy EWCM today for the first time I can remember so I guess something is working.

On to next month!