PDA

View Full Version : Please help....O question

Happylane
August 11th, 2013, 09:02 AM
This is 2nd month trying for baby #4. My cycles are always extremely predictable. I get a dip in temp the day of a +tive OPK between day 15-16. I get days of cm before and ewcm the day of +tive/O day. I always get a fade in pattern the day before.

Last month my cycle was messed up because of stress. I geared up to O on day 14....dip in temp...line on OPK just shy of +tive (I mean it was really close), cm, then nothing....line completely went away....no O. 2 days later I got the temp dip and a +tive that more. The only thing that never left between the 1st O temp and the 2nd was the cm.

This month around day 11/12...I started getting cm which was a day or two earlier then I expected it. I also started testing with OPK's and started getting a fade in pattern. So much that I said I thought I was going to O early this month. Around day 13 the cm dried up and now at day 14 I have no cm which is unheard of and 0% of a line on an OPK. My have used the OPK's when my urine is concentrated and not and it's a consistent non existent line.

Am I not going to O this month? This is 2 months in a row. Prior to TTC but still charting and OPK's - I was predictable. I'm not stressed this month at all but I'm starting to.

The only thing different that I did was start a prednisone pack (only 4mg) around day 9. I took the 6 pills. The next day (D10) I took 4 pills and realized they weren't agreeing with me and stopped taking them cold turkey. I know you're not supposed to do that but they were making me sick In the GI tract. I couldn't keep that up for 4 more days.

What do you ladies think? Could prednidone have messed up O? Can I come back from this this month with it being day 14...no cm...nothing?

I'm so discouraged. :(

Thanks for everything!

Happylane
August 11th, 2013, 09:12 AM
I left out that I am currently on CD 15. :)

Thanks!

Happylane
August 11th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Do you see how stressed I'm getting, lol? My 1st post said I was on day 14, then I wrote a post as if I didn't tell you guys my cycle day. I'm truly on day 15. I have to settle down, lol. This is driving me crazy! :)

TTCaPRINCE
August 19th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Any luck with any of this? Maybe the pills just dried you up?