PDA

View Full Version : Evap Line or BFP.... PLEASE help me and share your thoughts

BabyCakes
May 13th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Hi Lovely Ladies,

I am going crazy even thinking this might be a BFP. I feel quite certain this is the famous evap line because it looked the same yesterday. Please tell me what you think- have you had these before?

I am 11DPO- TTC Girl

(Sorry for the duplication from another thread but I needed more responses!!)

Dont worry about hurting my feelings- I just want to know from you what you think- I dont want a glimmer of hope if its not realistic....so feel free to share your thoughts honestly & THANK YOU for taking the time to share :bigsmile:

Zivic-Bubac
May 13th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Well there is definitely a line, faint, but it exist.
After how long line appeared?

ThreeLittleCritters
May 13th, 2011, 03:26 PM
It looks like a BFP to me! I think that that the line is too pink to be an evap. I would try using a First Response test next time. I've never had an evap on those. Good luck!!!

BabyCakes
May 13th, 2011, 04:16 PM
After how long line appeared?

Line appeared an hour later...ish... maybe 30mins... but NOT instantly.... it looked definitely BFN straight after testing...

Cinss
May 13th, 2011, 09:28 PM
The instructions tell you to disregard the result after 10 mins, if i was you i would get a better quality test and dont look at it after 10 mins.

fivebabies
May 13th, 2011, 11:28 PM
I agree. Get a different brand. :) Good luck!

TTC5
May 14th, 2011, 04:35 AM
I think it looks like a positive!

wishing on a star
May 14th, 2011, 06:50 AM
That's exactly what happened to me, there was nothing at first then about half hour later I saw the line and the same the next day! I then took a cb digital and new for def, I'm sure that's a bfp Hun go and buy a more expensive one and test again !!! Lots of luck and congratulations xxx

fivebabies
June 5th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Whatever happend with this??

BabyCakes
November 4th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Sorry!! 2 years later... with an update :) It was a BFP and a girl!!! yipeeee! Now back here to sway pink soon :)