PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED SWAYS-

Atsaukina1
August 12th, 2013, 06:49 PM
any way to put all the updated sways on one place??

lovemy2blessings
August 12th, 2013, 10:01 PM
I like the idea if it's possible

Atsaukina1
August 13th, 2013, 07:36 AM
and for everyone to put "update" some are updated but don't say in the title-

rainbowflower
November 7th, 2013, 10:46 AM
that's a good idea. Atomic/NBP? Separate forum/subforum?

Petal
November 7th, 2013, 10:49 AM
That would be good, I may be a future swayer so would be good to see things in one place :-)

rainbowflower
November 15th, 2013, 03:59 PM
ATOMIC - please read! :)

atomic sagebrush
November 15th, 2013, 04:35 PM
sorry, I don't get it. updated how?? with gender?? I honest to goodness do not have time to do this.

nuthinbutpink
November 18th, 2013, 07:33 AM
I thought this is the sway forum. That is what this forum is for- to post the sways. What would you like to see, rainbow? I can try and help.

rainbowflower
November 18th, 2013, 07:45 AM
I think we were suggesting that a subforum for sways with known results might be really useful, rather than having pending and known sways in the same one? would be a little work up front to sort them out, but less work to maintain when new sways are updated

atomic sagebrush
November 18th, 2013, 01:30 PM
any volunteers to set up/maintain this?? preferably people who are already pregnant so it doesn't boost anyone's T levels.

nuthinbutpink
November 18th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Rainbow- I can create a subform for girls and boys under the Add your Sway ones for "Confirmed" Sways. You would have to Moderate it and either copy the thread that is first posted under the Add your Sway forum to the confirmed one or simply move it from one to the other.

I prefer a Moderator do the moving or I could see it getting all messed up. I can set the forum up no problem though. I would update the titles with "Girl, Boy" at the end so at first glance once confirmed, a user can just scroll through the list.....I thought your spreadsheet already does this though? Don't you have the updated list there? So this is in addition to that?

rainbowflower
November 18th, 2013, 02:01 PM
perhaps someone on here would like to volunteer to moderate it :P
yes the spreadsheet has the results, but it's a bit of a pain to scan through and see who hasn't yet added to the spreadsheet (if some get opposites and don't feel like submitting a form after that)

Dreamofpink
November 18th, 2013, 02:22 PM
I'll moderate it if you like. I know I'm not a moderator but am happy to look after this until I sway again which'll be a little way away.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

nuthinbutpink
November 18th, 2013, 02:29 PM
I'll moderate it if you like. I know I'm not a moderator but am happy to look after this until I sway again which'll be a little way away.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Ok. Thanks! So, I have created a sub forum called Girl Sway Results and I have started moving threads from the Add your Girl Sway forum. Some are obvious because the titles are updated but some you will have to click on to open and read to see if there is an update in the thread. It's not difficult but does take time. I will have to upgrade your permissions and you will then see some "Moderation options". I will PM you instructions.

Thanks for volunteering!

GT77
November 18th, 2013, 02:44 PM
that would be great, because most people have not updated their sway!! would love to see it! Thanks!!

atomic sagebrush
November 18th, 2013, 02:54 PM
you girls are superheroes!! Thank you guys so very much!