PDA

View Full Version : Link to 60 Minutes "BY DESIGN" segment

Dr. Potter
August 14th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

For those of you who have not seen the 60 Minutes Australia "By Design" segment, I have attached the link below.

By Design (http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com/article.aspx?id=8443410)

Enjoy!

Dr. P

1+2+3boys
August 14th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Thanks, I love watching this. I hope there can be another one soon to watch because I find it a very fascinating subject that I wish people knew a bit more about. The people who want to do it are not freaks or bad people, just normal people with a dream that can not be understood unless someone is in their shoes.

Dr. Potter
October 18th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Thanks, I love watching this. I hope there can be another one soon to watch because I find it a very fascinating subject that I wish people knew a bit more about. The people who want to do it are not freaks or bad people, just normal people with a dream that can not be understood unless someone is in their shoes.I need more brave souls willing to share their stories.

Mollo
October 19th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Thats incredible!!

Really hope I can be soo lucky! <3

luckyfourleafclover
October 19th, 2013, 04:39 PM
weeping watching this, amazing story, thank you.

1+2+3boys
July 18th, 2014, 05:35 AM
I have come back to watch this many times as I love seeing the Mum speak of her journey and seeing the happiness in her face. I wonder how she is doing and how old her kids are now? Hopefully I will have a PGD story to share in a few years. If we do it my DP wants to go America as he will only settle for the best treatment available