Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy- age 5
Boy- age 3
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I am already a vegetarian but I tried to cut out vegetables or anything with any real nutritional value. Skipped breakfast and had very small portions of plain pasta or something similar for dinner and maybe piece of toast for lunch. Lost weight and I'm already slim so family thought I was becoming anorexic! Therefore had a few 'cheats' at big family events to prove I wasn't.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Started New Year's Day and continued till a few days after attempt mid April. I had been on diet since the previous Summer and conceived last October but after my miscarriage in December decided I was going to really enjoy Christmas before getting back on the diet wagon. We drank LOTS of Sprite Zero for the aspartame and took cranberry tablets.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He cut out bananas and anything with lots of potassium. He cut out all meat too except a bit of fish occasionally. Drank lots of Sprite Zero.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I am 5ft4 and weighed 8st 4. I run anyway, but upped the amount of running and distance in month leading up to attempt.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
-
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Any VG potions used? Acijel
Other

CM pH at attempt
DH pH
Unknown- he refused to cum in a cup!
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation After O

Any additional comments?
Though we were bang on O+12.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
I took a hotshower then used a whole bottle of Summers Eve Douche and then a whole applicator of Acigel which I rubbed around cervix, immediately before attempt. We used more Aci as a lube. To be honest I used so much I thought I wouldn't get pg- our first attempt since my mc we saw this as a bit of a 'trial run'. DH had done frequent release daily from my AF to O. While I was applying gels he lay with hot water bottle on his boy bits. I did immediate J&d then applied more acigel. Applied an inch of acigel every hour following attempt for approx 48 hours.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
folic acid
Antihistamine

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
Sudafed

Any additional supplement info?
We both took lots of cranberry tablets and drank lots of Sprite Zero but have to say I never saw it lower my PH that drastically. It was 4.8 before I started swaying and ranged from 4.35-4.8 throughout sway.
Did you do anything with Ions?
Lavender oil burners in every room, lavender body wash and lotion. Applied and took off nail varnish regularly. Wore a heavy rose quartz bracelet all the time.
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
DTD on the isn't of the New Moon which lined up exactly with O+12. Had a little girl cuddly bunny under my mattress.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I had dieted very hard. DH was really good taking his supps and doing the frequent release that he was hardly producing any sperm (from what we could tell). I used so much Acigel that I thought that if I managed to get pregnant at all it would have to be a girl.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I thought we were bang on O+12 but I would have liked to have waited another couple of hours as I know DS2 was conceived on O day (knew nothing about swaying in those days, just wanted to get pg so took temps each morning and when they went up we DTD). But it was midnight and husband had a meeting the next day and refused to stay up any later so it had to be O+12 or wait till the morning which I thought would be too late.
Things worth mentioning:
Like our other boysand my miscarriage baby, this LO was very much a one hit wonder. Can't believe the sperm got through all that acigel. Husband must have some crazy ninja SAS male sperm, which he jokes he is going to sell to the Army!

porcelina
August 20th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Congrats on your baby boy! I'm sure he will hold a special place in your heart!!

And yes, those are some seriously crazy ninja male sperm!!!!

Little Lunasa
August 20th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Congrats! That is one determined baby to make it through all that acijel!! :)

crazyladyneedsababy
August 20th, 2013, 01:21 PM
congratulations on your boy, sorry it wasn't the girl you hoped for but what a special wee boy to make it through that sway, he must have been really determined to be part of your family xxx

nuthinbutpink
August 20th, 2013, 01:36 PM
That's a great sway. Thanks for posting.

BeadinMom
August 20th, 2013, 01:47 PM
I agree... Great sway!!! He was DEFINITELY meant to be!!!
Congrats on that sweet, healthy boy!!!

Soar
August 26th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Wow! This was an awesome sway! No doubt DS3 had a purpose to make thru that incredible sway!