PDA

View Full Version : How much weight to loose ?

Mum23boys
August 19th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Just got on the scales after 6 days and have 1.5 stone (21lb) to loose to get back to a healthy weight ..... Luckily not back to ore pregnancy weight as was on the le diet and was a little under weight on that !

How much does everyone else have to shift and how are u planning to do it ?

weeziewoozles
August 23rd, 2013, 04:43 PM
I put on nothing with DS1 and about 5lbs with DS2. This time it's more like 8lb (ignoring the LE diet weight loss). My plan is just to eat well and drink lots of water and herbal tea! Also I'm busy rubbing vitamin E oil into my belly twice a day to try and get my tummy back! :)

Mum23boys
August 25th, 2013, 05:09 AM
What does vitamin e do ?

weeziewoozles
August 25th, 2013, 11:43 AM
What does vitamin e do ?

Arguably (there's mixed opinions on the topic) it helps prevent/heal stretch marks, which are caused by the body not producing enough collagen to cope with the rapid stretching of the skin, and Vitamin E helps the body produce collagen. So I'm trying it. If it doesn't really help then the least I'm doing is massaging the excess skin, which will encourage it to tone up :)

Pearl327
August 27th, 2013, 08:46 AM
All my baby weight was gone 10 days postpartum. But I still have 8lb of HE diet to lose. I plan to start the diet on the 9th of September. But just eating healthier and exercising more rather then a strict diet. I got my abs back last time by working out with kettlebells and I will be doing the same this time too.